Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook Campaign no more!! - page 29. (Read 5806 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
May 18, 2018, 11:10:10 AM
I personally have never particpated in any kind of facebook campaign, because i do not like it to spam my friends with any kind of icos or asset class. I like to seperate my private life form that postings
Me too. Your reason is very good.
In addition, the rewards earned are also not too large, because the participants are very much. So, I prefer not to use my facebook account to join bounty.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 10:33:41 AM
I think for now if facebook ban bitcoin I think we can use this opportunity for social media campaign to make more percentage on social media like twitter and facebook campaign in bounty, because it will advertise more in that social media to make more social awareness about the project
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 10:15:13 AM
we as the user can only follow the rules,
and if indeed face book banned all ads ico and bitcoin ya what can make
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 10:04:05 AM
facebook is launching their own coin soon, so why won't they ban all ico campaigns.
Activity: 86
May 18, 2018, 10:00:32 AM
I think it's a good idea, but only for those who very often advertise ICO. Except of Facebook there are many places for advertising ICO and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
May 18, 2018, 09:59:47 AM
I do not agree if facebook prohibits all ICO ads, but at least facebook only forbid for fake ICO advertisements, moreover it is a lot of fake ICO ads that have sprung up on facebook so it can hurt others. so my advice, it would be better facebook more selective in implementing ICO ad serving.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 09:59:31 AM
Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?

Many do not agree with this. But it does not change anything. Each social network sets its own rules, and we, as users, must comply with these rules. In my opinion a more important question: how to circumvent these restrictions and not be banned?
Activity: 167
May 18, 2018, 09:54:52 AM
I do not agree, because I was still expecting a campaign from facebook. and everyone is still expecting and working on facebook campaign
Activity: 156
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
May 18, 2018, 09:51:21 AM
I personally have never particpated in any kind of facebook campaign, because i do not like it to spam my friends with any kind of icos or asset class. I like to seperate my private life form that postings
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 09:49:12 AM
Of course, for many, this is very sad news, because the advertisement in facebook was a very good opportunity for earning, I think that now this situation may not happen again and most likely the same will be on all other social networks.
Activity: 84
May 18, 2018, 09:45:49 AM
There are just way too many people that are being scammed on facebook using ICO Ads and the company is just trying to protect its users which is why they are being blocked.  The block is a good thing too as these scams soil the name of the crypto market and it is one of the reasons why so many people are scared of investing in the market and think it is a scam.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
May 18, 2018, 04:27:32 AM
Advertisements of ICO in Facebook should be banned. This move is to prevent many users to join scammer ICOs just like Clout, Jincor and Bitconnect. But I think facebook campaign is still on yet.
Activity: 378
May 18, 2018, 04:14:15 AM
Facebook banned the ads I think is good for everyone, people can avoid scam projects. If you are a bounty hunter, you join the Facebook campaign I think does not affect. Maybe this is bad news with the development of crypto but I believe crypto will pass this stage and will grow strongly later this year.
Activity: 147
May 18, 2018, 04:07:44 AM
According to this, I do not think that's true. that's a big disadvantage for the ICO project itself. Their promotion will decrease, and will also affect developers, managers, and bounty hunters. But despite the ban or a lot of rules, Facebook still has a lot of ads and I hope the new rules of facebook will be canceled later.

Activity: 168
May 18, 2018, 03:49:57 AM
I think it's wrong . Banning advertising is bad for crypto .
Activity: 162
May 18, 2018, 03:40:05 AM
I think that they would be exist and crypto would keep promote by personal profiles, they won't be show at the advertising column because of rules of prohibiting bitcoin and all crypto currency.
Activity: 166
May 18, 2018, 03:36:32 AM
of course not agree, until now there are still many ICO that allow use of facebook in their campaign. meaning facebook actually does not prohibit ICO ads on their platforms
Activity: 196
May 18, 2018, 03:24:12 AM

I dont agree in it. Yes facebook campaign is one way to to earn free tokens. But the best thing about facebook campaign is it help the team to promote their project and let the world know what crypto is.  It is one way to let others be interested in crypto.
Activity: 5
May 18, 2018, 03:20:52 AM
Oh i heard that Facebook will make its own cryptocurrency. Don't have any certain proofs for that. I don't agree to remove all ICOs and bitcoin out of Facebook. We should divide them into good and bad ICOs to invest.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
May 18, 2018, 03:17:25 AM
I think if bitcoin will be banned in facebook campaign it is no longer to promote it well because many people used facebook. Most people like it because is the best and fastest way to spread news about cryptocurrency and some users used it because it is easily to work on it so if it is will happen many users affected on that way, i hope it won'd do that.
Pages:
Jump to: