Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook Campaign no more!! - page 30. (Read 5806 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 18, 2018, 03:07:02 AM
Do I agree? This is a little strange. After all, I'm not Mark Elliot Zuckerberg. So I agree or disagree is not important. For all of us, we can only agree. Because we do not have the power to decide. Even if many of us do not agree, we cannot change this result.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
May 18, 2018, 03:01:27 AM
While I agree we should prevent scam ICOs and the like from posting ads I think legit ones should be allowed to advertise as long as they provide evidence that they aren’t a scam and do KYC etc
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 02:57:40 AM
I think that's right . Too much advertising and spam ...it annoys many users including me
Activity: 155
May 18, 2018, 02:50:12 AM
I never liked Facebook . They keep blocking me, and now they forbid me to advertise for crypto.
Activity: 141
May 18, 2018, 02:39:21 AM
I think nobody agrees with that . It harms crypto, but overall it is not critical and crypto will survive it )
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 18, 2018, 02:08:08 AM
I think if Facebook had to come out of the bounty campaign that's not possible. ICO project to date still trusts facebook. And if facebook banned the ICO to ads on Facebook, yes I think it does not only prohibit certain restrictions exist in love by facebook. Not all ICO can promote ads on Facebook pages especially for the ICO.
Activity: 168
May 18, 2018, 02:05:07 AM
No , I don't agree, this is bad news . But despite this, Facebook still has a lot of advertising
Activity: 158
May 18, 2018, 02:03:23 AM
Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?
yes of course, I prefer twitter or other social media because I think the facebook interface is less user friendly especially the more investors play twitter. especially facebook has a lot of illegal actions such as stealing user data
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 01:54:07 AM
It seems to be a ban and is, but still functioning . So this is really weird.  I read the news that people with disabilities seem to have filed a petition with signatures, that this is their only way to earn money - and kind of like how to win
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
May 18, 2018, 01:44:34 AM
Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?

I think its not. So many ico's still promoting on facebook. I don't know how and why they will do that, facebook is a great place to promote something so if facebook ban crypto's i see that it will get a bad impact to the crypto world.
Activity: 112
May 18, 2018, 01:12:07 AM
No need to worry, they banned paid banner ads, not public pages. ICOs will still stay active in Facebook and all the bounty programmes will be held as they used to
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
May 18, 2018, 01:00:55 AM
At a brighter side it also removes all unlegit and scam ICOs in gaining popularity  from people of facebook but for the legit and real ICOs its a minor lost for their publicity since majority of online people has a facebook account, but there is still twitter and instagram anyway
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 12:12:45 AM
False news. Facebook is a major source of familiar cryptocurrency in the world markets. via facebook people know about cryptos and they saw their egarity among cryptocurrency. so facebook is unversal not no more.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
May 18, 2018, 12:07:10 AM
For me the advantage for banning crypto ads on facebook could lessen the people who got scammed by faked or not legit ICO's who currently running advertisement through social media's but the disadvantage of these decision could also lessen the popularity of crytocurrency although they are other ways to promote this technology. social media nowadays give a big impact of advertising so I think that we should improve requirements for advertising in social media's.
Activity: 101
May 17, 2018, 11:56:33 PM
I agree with this solution, banning all spam ads. I think that's a good thing, and this will make it less and less visible to us.
Activity: 49
May 17, 2018, 10:15:37 PM
I don't see any problem with ICO information and news being shared in facebook. Facebook is not only meant for communicating with people, it is also built for advertising and for doing some business. I don't see any point of banning crypto-related posts. That is just total nonsense. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 28
May 17, 2018, 11:58:34 AM
I will not be bothered with these things because facebook itself will not be able to completely ban it because they also need loyal members on the platform, if facebook forbid it I'm sure the stock of facebook will surely come down and I'm sure also the people on facebook they also invest in Crypto. But if facebook only forbids Crypto that potentially to cheat I would strongly agree because then facebook will be a premium in terms of Crypto.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
May 17, 2018, 08:37:51 AM
All projects have become very cautious and do not add information about the sale of tokens, it seems that such a situation suits everyone and nobody have bans.
Activity: 136
May 17, 2018, 08:25:26 AM
As for me because they knowingly did it, I would just do paid advertising and place Zuckenberg bablische rowed with a shovel. Although he's got plenty of it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 08:21:36 AM
facebook placing a ban on campaign. is in my own opinion a way they are trying to protect its users again scam the crypto market is nice but some bad eggs are giving it a bad name. the ban will deal a hugh blow to the crypto world.

Facebook no more, yes there is no more ads about crypto on facebook, maybe because many people use facebook to fool other people, they use it to scam others, that is why facebook banned the crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: