Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook Campaign no more!! - page 34. (Read 5806 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 10:10:12 AM
 Only the paid ads are banned but we can still repost, comment, like and share. This would not affect the crypto world hence it will have a minor impact on facebook. Even though facebook banned crypto ads, there are still sites like twitter, telegram and many more.
Activity: 22
May 07, 2018, 10:05:52 AM
Facebook banned only the advertisements about cryptocurrencies because there are some ICO that is scam that you can see when you are browsing facebook, specially in facebook android app. Making some facebook pages/groups of about crypto currencies is ok. The advertisements only are banned.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 01:05:29 AM
I don't think because we can advertise by posting the links but Facebook never banned the cryptocurrency. It is because we are seeing many scam using advertising in Facebook inorder to make most. Facebook banned only the advertisements about cryptocurrencies because there are some ICO that is scam that you can see when you are browsing facebook, specially in facebook android app. Making some facebook pages/groups of about crypto currencies is ok. The advertisements only are banned.
So for this reason they banned the Facebook advertising.
Activity: 648
May 07, 2018, 01:00:18 AM
I am not agree with the facebook rule to banned cryptocurrency advertising at their media social, we have know billion people use and active in facebook social media, this why I am not very disagree with the facebook rule to banned advertising of cryptocurrency. Many people use facebook and will be really good to advertise of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to the other. By using facebook media social we can take many person to know about cryptocurrency and bitcoin too.
Activity: 107
May 07, 2018, 12:53:58 AM
Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?
Disagree. Facebook officially prohibits advertising of crypto-currencies. Just make a post and speak their minds about ico.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
May 07, 2018, 12:40:23 AM
yes Facebook ban it and  need to find other way.

In fact NO Facebook has not banned it, I still see ads in my Facebook feed almost every day for ICO. I think the only thing they have done is to restrict the advertising in certain countries dependent on the crypto acceptance for your country/region.
Activity: 126
May 07, 2018, 12:39:45 AM
I do not agree facebook banned all promote campaign because as bounty hunters, I often promote campaign through facebook
Activity: 51
May 07, 2018, 12:37:48 AM
yes Facebook ban it and  need to find other way.
Activity: 350
May 07, 2018, 12:34:49 AM
Just do not use some hashtags, like ico or bounty. And you also do not need to spam  and everything will be fine, Facebook will not ban you.
Activity: 126
May 06, 2018, 10:06:26 AM

I think that's true. facebook no longer do some post about ico
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
May 06, 2018, 09:51:24 AM

Subject and OP is different. Subject means Facebook campaign, so what's the problem with that? You can still join Facebook campaigns.
OP is talking about Facebook ban on ICO's. Yes, they ban ICO advertisement. They don't ban what you share. What's the point of this thread?
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 09:43:24 AM
I agree on that. Many ico scammers you can see on Facebook but sadly there will be no more Facebook campaign on every bounties for bounty hunters but it's okay for me I've never participate in Facebook campaign because there are too many participants and profit on that camp is too low also reporting on bounty thread is hassle for me because I've noticed that sometimes managers don't give stakes that week maybe they're not noticed your post because of too many participants.
Activity: 101
May 06, 2018, 09:40:06 AM

No, they will not ban for posts about ICO, they just banned advertising. Perhaps they will also suspend the accounts of those who spam too much about ICO.so banning facebook will be difficult for now
Activity: 163
May 06, 2018, 09:31:57 AM
It's been 3 months since they reported this, but I do not see any changes. I participate in facebook bounty campaigns and just doing my job.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
May 04, 2018, 10:46:03 PM
i don't know exactly the reason why facebook is ban cryptocurrency campaign on their platform, as far as i know if scam may be the reason crypto get banned from facebok that will not make any sense because, on facebook ads i found hoax, scam and any other bad things on their platform beside crypto
Activity: 1162
Merit: 450
May 04, 2018, 10:41:47 PM
Yes, facebook does remove the cryptocurrency advertisement because most people are being taken away by the ads causing them a lot of money issues. But for us, it doesnt even changed, we can post ico's and any other crypto related post in out own timeline, but facebook does limit the referral links.
Activity: 182
May 04, 2018, 10:36:39 PM
I think personally, that's a good idea, but only for those who very often advertise ICO. There is no place for ICO ads and other cryptocurrencies. And Facebook is just a user and nothing new about this ban. Because Facebook has a lot of people who do not know bitcoin and blockchain, and it's easy to be deceived by some time projects that borrow blockchain technology, so this is a reasonable step

Activity: 215
May 04, 2018, 10:25:56 PM
Now that too many fraudulent projects have targeted facebook, I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing.
Activity: 23
May 04, 2018, 10:16:47 PM
This move of facebook seems a little weird to me, i do see tons of useless ads on my wall so banning crypto might have a bigger motive.
Activity: 196
May 04, 2018, 04:42:47 AM
I saw the ban on cryptocurrency advertising on Facebook but sometimes when I go on social media, I still.see advertisements for icos and other crypto related subject. I think that, they haven't fully implemented fully the ban though. We keep our fingers crossed
Pages:
Jump to: