Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook Campaign no more!! - page 42. (Read 5806 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 03:45:09 PM
And maybe Facebook plans its ICO and removes competitors? It would be interesting to participate in such a project. How do you think?
Activity: 321
February 04, 2018, 02:21:54 PM
Targeting is one of the most important digital marketing strategies. Also, in doing ads campaigns or creating advertisements in social media. More targeted campaigns can make your digital marketing strategy more effective. Are you ready to try more targeted ads?
Using the right strategy to deliver and follow up social media campaigns will result in better quality leads.
Activity: 252
February 04, 2018, 02:05:50 PM
I think that is good decision because many ICO's are popping up. Some of that ICO's are scam. facebook just don they're move so that people who use facebook will no be scammed of some ICO's.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 12:53:40 PM
Well imo it won't make much of a difference anyway. Because it will slow it down a little bit not too much, there are and always have been other ways to spread the word; telegram, by invitation, Reddit etc. The most affected coins will be those with less technical merit and that's probably good for the crypto space anyway. Because if the coin and its technology is excellent it's generally very sought after just would have to work slightly harder via other platforms.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 12:43:19 PM
Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?

No, i don't agree with that,
Facebook banned ICO promotion is a very bad move,
Even there are so many ICO that is a scam, but almost 85% ICO are great project, it helps people, developers, investors, and bounty hunter, i really hope they will reconsider about it again.
Activity: 322
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
February 04, 2018, 12:28:39 PM
I agree to remove the ICOs scam that pops everywhere on this platform. On the other side, I do not agree to make a systematic decision to penalize the legit businesses like Coinbase on the crypto space.

I agree with the ICOs scams popping up here. I feel since KYC is required here then it should be KYICODT ( Know your ICO Dev Team) . I think people need to be wary about putting their money behind a project where the company will not even show their face. If they're not going to put their face, name and reputation on the line then people shouldn't put their money on the line either.
Activity: 322
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
February 04, 2018, 12:25:08 PM
maybe I agree to reduce ico's fraud and cheating, but it's best not because there are so many lucrative profits in it. that's my opinion.

I don't think so because the biggest app for ico fraud and cheating is through Telegram and the use of bots. The other is Discord. The real issue is that if a fraud coin has facebook it almost appears to legitimize them to the public because if facebook approves then it has to be real. Facebook doesn't want scammers using their name to trash what they've built because that's a way to loose members and facebook makes way too much money off of it's subscribers to have groups of scammers threaten their $$$$.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
February 04, 2018, 12:06:51 PM
Facebook introduces a lot of prohibitions and conditions for ordinary users.
And now it is trying to ban the development of new technologies and the exchange of information for the crypto community.

I don't agree since it affects legitimate ICOs out there :/

I hope they just remove the scammy and ponzi ones

The thing is fraud ICOs are using FaceBook to scam innocent consumers and investors. At this point, it's probably hard for FB to filter fraud from legit ICOs that's why they simply banned everyone. Pretty logical IMO.
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
February 04, 2018, 12:04:55 PM
I don't agree since it affects legitimate ICOs out there :/

I hope they just remove the scammy and ponzi ones
Activity: 1036
February 04, 2018, 11:53:58 AM
Facebook introduces a lot of prohibitions and conditions for ordinary users.
And now it is trying to ban the development of new technologies and the exchange of information for the crypto community.
Activity: 398
February 04, 2018, 10:32:15 AM
Only scam coin with ponzi scheme, MLM or lending would consider this ban was a bad move, for them anyway.
Mainly because all of the coins I mentioned above operate solely on reputation, trust between person to person which is social reputation in this kind of age.
Activity: 114
February 04, 2018, 10:31:43 AM
Yes! Facebook just did it. They aren't into negotiations with bitcoin. It seems that there are so many ways how other out bitcoin down. Aside from facebook, intstagram's also not supporting ICO for cryptos and I hope that soon, everything is going to be alright.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
February 04, 2018, 10:30:52 AM
This move of facebook seems a little weird to me, i do see tons of useless ads on my wall so banning crypto might have a bigger motive.
I will not be surprised if zuck comes out with a coin to the multi billion dollar fb ad services
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
February 04, 2018, 10:26:19 AM
This is a good move imo--mark sitting on the fence, that is. It would lessen the people getting scammed by other people who wants to get rich quickly in the name of cryptocurrency. Soon, it's reputation will look good even for a bit. Facebook campaign might be gone, but I prefer to chose the lesser poison.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 10:19:21 AM
even if we disagree or not, it is already their rules and there is nothing we can do about their decision. The only problem is there will be no more facebook campaign in this a bounty project. Whatever their decision is, maybe it's good for the facebook community because scammers will be lessen. But for an ICO project, I think in a way it has a bad effect because they can no longer promote their project on facebook.
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
February 04, 2018, 09:23:19 AM
maybe I agree to reduce ico's fraud and cheating, but it's best not because there are so many lucrative profits in it. that's my opinion.

They aren't banning Facebook posts and sharing articles about Cryptocurrencies and other stuff related but only Cryptocurrency Advertisements.
They would never mind their members' posts and shares but only they no longer accept any Cryptocurrency ads from business clients, corporations or individual.
This would be partially less into leading people into scams and frauds that seems Facebook ads are more reliable than friends article shares.
Activity: 658
February 04, 2018, 09:14:01 AM
I only knew yesterday about this new facebook rule. I think a minimum regulation was necessary to try to protect from scams, the important thing is that it does not damage the bounties hunters, even if I seem to have understood that this rule is only valid for paid ads
Activity: 182
February 04, 2018, 09:08:50 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 09:07:18 AM

I think we could still join Facebook Bounty Campaign because Facebook announced that they would block or ban Cryptocurrency Advertising but the article sharing.
Facebook will no longer accept Advertisements that promotes ICOs and other Cryptocurrency related in order to protect the people from Scams and Fraud.
But, we could still make some articles and share it over Facebook so our friends will know or will read our cryptocurrency posts and shares.

Yeah people will still advertise their cryptos on FB, maybe less ICOs but they're probably gonna find a loophole.
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
February 04, 2018, 09:02:56 AM

I think we could still join Facebook Bounty Campaign because Facebook announced that they would block or ban Cryptocurrency Advertising but the article sharing.
Facebook will no longer accept Advertisements that promotes ICOs and other Cryptocurrency related in order to protect the people from Scams and Fraud.
But, we could still make some articles and share it over Facebook so our friends will know or will read our cryptocurrency posts and shares.
Pages:
Jump to: