Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook Campaign no more!! - page 5. (Read 5806 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 08:51:27 AM
They banned all crypto advertisements. You can post whatever you want on your page as usually. Even advertisement. Even about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 20, 2018, 08:47:26 AM
They ban ICO ads because too many scam ads on their platform. Facebook dont want a fraud attempt take a spot on their platform so i think its a good move. Sharing a ICO is still available till now so there is no problem with bounty project. Everything is fine from my point of view.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
October 20, 2018, 08:30:12 AM
In general, they banned all advertising because of the frequent fraud of ICO projects, but when they decided to make their token, they sharply softened the rules!
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 05:05:16 AM
I object if facebook is prohibited from promoting ico bitcoin because Facebook is a quick easy connection to participate about bitcoin
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 05:00:45 AM
Facebook has updated their terms and conditions so that cryptocurrency projects will not be promoted on Facebook. They don't wait fraudulent advertisement on their platform.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 12, 2018, 04:48:36 AM
I think this ban is meaningless. Despite the ban, people can still make reposts of ICO groups and distribute information.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
October 11, 2018, 05:05:21 AM
Do you agree that facebook banned all that promote ico's and bitcoin?
What? Only ads is banned. But sharing on facebook and joined on the facebook campaign is smooth operating until now. They will never stop facebook campaign because on facebook, Its look like only share that you want to share not looks like advertising of ICO's.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
October 04, 2018, 04:05:39 AM
I think it's not banned anymore, i've seen some ICO advertisement on facebook and google. It seems that ICO being accepted again for an online advertisement, that will increase the crypto popularity.

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 12:50:21 AM
I think it's not banned anymore, i've seen some ICO advertisement on facebook and google. It seems that ICO being accepted again for an online advertisement, that will increase the crypto popularity.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
October 03, 2018, 12:01:03 AM
I just started participating facebook campaign last 2 weeks and I think I don't agree of making it ban in facebook it can also a little big help in other people who only participated facebook campaigns in any ICO's. And it is really a sad thing to those people and ICO's that will be launched if it is gonna totally ban.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
October 02, 2018, 11:49:41 PM
I think this a real news why because i use to participate in some Facebook bounty pragrams which after sometimes i notice that it have been deleted and also be blocked.
The news was written a long time ago. The campaigns are not ending because of their opinions.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 11:47:45 PM
I disagree if ico or bounty is banned on Facebook, our promotion as a crypto currency player will be limited and coin marketing will be limited and perhaps the development of crypto currency will be difficult to develop, if what I explain is wrong please correct,
Activity: 185
October 02, 2018, 11:40:55 PM
I don't concur in prohibiting bitcoin publicizing in Facebook in light of the fact that for me the best web based life I use in online is Facebook I effectively perceived how to utilize every one of its highlights than other web-based social networking and it is hard for me in the event that it will get boycott in the rundown of promoting it on the web, perhaps there's an approach to discuss it I will do that yet I'm not an authority administrator of bitcoin so we simply abandon it to our administrator to make it a piece of Facebook once more.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 10:41:47 AM
I think this a real news why because i use to participate in some Facebook bounty pragrams which after sometimes i notice that it have been deleted and also be blocked.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 09:58:37 AM

Some ICOs are scam and facebook is just finding way preventing their respective users from being scammed. If only ICOs are being responsible on their crowdfunding then facebook won't ban ICO ads which lead to fraud and other illegal activities. Facebook have lots of ads but they're legitimate unlike ICOs that are still ambiguous  for those people who see it while scrolling on their own news feed or in the side part of the desktop site.
Activity: 170
September 28, 2018, 09:51:48 AM
There are huge ICO's in digital money and the greater part of these ICO's are tricks. The restriction from facebook in one way or the other can be away to check these trick ICO's and it turns into a decent advance in moderating trick ICO's. It ends up agonizing when you put resources into trick ICO's and you have a tendency to lose colossal monies. To me, this activity will be best to angle out the genuine ICO's from the trick ones.
Activity: 658
Catena X
September 20, 2018, 09:44:11 AM
It depends on what kind of campaign and ICO promotion they will be banned. In fact, facebook is a very helpful social media to promote an ICO through the facebook adv or even Facebook bounty campaign. However, many often do spamming posts in the Facebook with low post quality. It may be going as the spammers. For the spammers, I agree to ban. But for the good and legit one, why should be banned?
Activity: 166
September 20, 2018, 09:42:55 AM
Facebook has not completely banned ICO and bitcoin promotions. They just want to stop people from investing in the fraudulent ICO, because the fraudsters' ICO sent social media facebook into a criminal act.
Activity: 182
September 20, 2018, 09:41:59 AM
In my experience now, facebook is not that strict unlike in the past months. I think facebook is nothing to worry about. Facebook is very useful and important in promoting ico.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
September 20, 2018, 09:38:45 AM
They shouldn't be banning it, one of the best places to get new investors for your coin is through facebook, there is a large reach of people there and it is a perfect place for new cryptocurrencies. What they should do is to impose more rules but out right banning it isn't advisable. They have not banned it yet and I don't think that they will ban it.

It's a good place for advertising your product. I have seen few campaigns here and there so I'm not sure if banning still applies. It would be their loss if anything since there are so many other ways to advertise your campaign on different platform that are just as popular as facebook.
Pages:
Jump to: