Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook now joining btc? - page 5. (Read 2560 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 04:08:25 AM
I think Facebook has no plans to integrate cryptocurrency into the application, at least for a short time.
Activity: 30
August 20, 2018, 03:49:39 AM
Facebook has been experimenting with electronic money in the past. In 2009, the company launched Facebook Credits, which can be used to purchase virtual goods in popular games such as Farmville. However, this feature has not attracted the attention as expected and Facebook has stopped deploying just after 2 years. With the development of cryptocurrency as of today, FaceBook has probably found its chance
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 20, 2018, 03:45:24 AM
Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.

This is a huge opportunity to both bitcoin and facebook. They can be a perfect tandem because both of them uses internet connection and this is new, i mean this is something that people seeks because of the convenience at the same time it is instant. It is a win win situation.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
August 20, 2018, 03:16:42 AM
Crypto and Blockchain's reach as a machine is very broad and includes many fields when Facebook is committed to going into the crypto world so this will greatly benefit both the crypto community
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
August 20, 2018, 03:15:01 AM
First of all, i don't think facebook will let that happen for now as they have let the crypto projects be banned on facebook. You can't see ads anymore about cryptos because they've prohibited it and then all of a sudden they will make crypto or bitcoin as one of their payments? That may take a while.

As far as I know, Facebook already change their policy towards crypto.

https://techcrunch.com/2018/06/26/facebook-reverses-its-crypto-ad-ban/

But they are implementing strict policies and applicants will go to a process.

Second, I don't think that facebook or other social media platforms will consider cryptocurrencies because if they really see crypto or bitcoin as a big one, i think they already joined in investigating.
But i think everything will come in the right time. If they will really see crypto in a positive way then time will tell.

I agree. Social media is not into bitcoin and some of them are totally against it. They might change their stance in the future but they will not go into bitcoin and invest on it.
Activity: 27
August 20, 2018, 03:09:34 AM
Facebook can easily create its own cryptocurrency and integrate it into the existing social networking platform. However, the company may choose to cooperate with one of the available currencies (depending on the purpose of the company) and help them overlook the expensive and long-term development.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 02:44:48 AM
big companies never miss a good technology, so I think it's time for Facebook to join BTC
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 02:57:05 PM
Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.
In my opinion this type of conclusions is too fast right now because we cannot predict that and we cannot know that for sure, but it feels like Facebook is feeling much more positive towards cryptocurrency than before.

If the rumors are true and facebook is going to create their own market for cryptocurrency then bitcoins price will increase even more in the future and all you need is patience to become wealthy.
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
August 17, 2018, 02:31:01 PM
First of all, i don't think facebook will let that happen for now as they have let the crypto projects be banned on facebook. You can't see ads anymore about cryptos because they've prohibited it and then all of a sudden they will make crypto or bitcoin as one of their payments? That may take a while.
Second, I don't think that facebook or other social media platforms will consider cryptocurrencies because if they really see crypto or bitcoin as a big one, i think they already joined in investigating.
But i think everything will come in the right time. If they will really see crypto in a positive way then time will tell.
Activity: 176
August 17, 2018, 01:56:28 PM
In my opinion this type of conclusions is too fast right now because we cannot predict that and we cannot know that for sure, but it feels like Facebook is feeling much more positive towards cryptocurrency than before.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 09:22:53 AM
Is it true that Facebook joins Bitcoin, if this is true then this is good news, and I hope this will help the development of bitcoin and cryptocurrency throughout the world.
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 08:51:03 AM
The time before Facebook and twitter, Google shook hands to ban the content related to cryptographic code, but now join the BTC, it is extremely deserving of humiliation.
Activity: 287
August 17, 2018, 07:46:55 AM
Facebook is joining block chain technology nt crypto currencies Facebook won't create their own coin
Activity: 79
August 17, 2018, 07:00:23 AM

Interesting take. You don’t think there will be viable competitors to Bitcoin that are decentralized, or do you? If you do, then I think a Facebook crypto could become one of those, because a Facebook crypto could be decentralized from the start or at some point. Bitcoin is already facing competition.

Depending on the decisions of the bitcoin core dev team, they would stay on top or not. But if another coin were to beat bitcoin, it will be decentralized, open source, non-government/corporate-backed. Supporting a Facebook coin would be as bad as staying with our fraudulent monetary system.
Activity: 700
August 17, 2018, 06:03:59 AM
Facebook is largest social media in the world and having big capitalization in stock market. If facebook join in btc and cryptocurrency market, it will give big impact. But from what i am read, facebook only lifted their ban on crypto ads
Activity: 674
August 17, 2018, 04:54:27 AM
Facebook will make the market positive changes but this information has not been officially announced. It will be the largest and most attractive ICO at the time. And does it replace the number 1 position of bitcoin?
Activity: 85
August 17, 2018, 04:46:43 AM
That  is great facebook will join in btc. Facebook will try another stuff and if its true this so great
Activity: 656
August 17, 2018, 03:15:09 AM
Well if the Facebook founder is a genius he will built a new kind of blockchain that will solve the scalabilty issues faced by many new kind of blockchain today with atleast 1m tps lol and not only rely in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency he has a lot of resources to do it.
Activity: 74
August 17, 2018, 03:03:27 AM
That was a great news and if that's true the population in BTC will grow even bigger nad its good in Facebook for them to try another stuff.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 02:16:24 AM
Facebook has already entered the performance in the bitcoin forum, now the distribution of Facebook tokens is huge, reaching 25% of the share of wages that will be rewarded with Facebook bounties, this also helps BTC to develop and bitcoin is increasingly interested in the community.
This is splendid for bitcoin that company like Facebook is coming and investing in it. Right now, we really need this. The room for improvement must be filled out as soon as possible. And the big companies like Facebook and YouTube and others would play and important role in this formation. So, people don’t lose this chance and start getting this amazing money from bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: