Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook now joining btc? - page 2. (Read 2560 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 02:26:36 PM
Is this true?
I like hearing news like this and I hope bitcoin will rise when Facebook joins this bitcoin. And can make bitcoin grow.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 01:58:46 PM
I already know that Facebook now joins btc, Facebook is already inside the work of the bounty campaign, I often follow the Facebook campaign, the income is quite a lot.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 01:20:55 PM
Facebook is the largest social media and most active users today, I think if Mark wants to enter the world of Cryptocurrency, then he will not join Btc, but Facebook in my opinion will create their own Cryptocurrency
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
September 13, 2018, 04:38:15 AM
Areas of activity in which bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will be introduced in General, will necessarily experience a new positive round of development. It is strange to resist the already coming era of crypto-currencies. If you are backward and deny e-money, then you will be a failure!
they will fail and will be considered old-fashioned because they don't keep up with the times, cryptocurrency and blockchain are the way to a beautiful future openly for anyone
As a facebook user and at the same time a crypto investor this news is really great, for communication its a big help. Facebook will earn large money because of this move, many large companies already accepted bitcoin, l hope theres more companies will accept btc
Activity: 73
September 13, 2018, 04:09:26 AM
I think facebook is beginning to support that development. well, there is no definite announcement, but I think slowly, facebook began to accept the development of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 09, 2018, 08:48:35 AM
Well they starting to let ads on facebook again and mark trying to make their own coins and i believe it might be big but what purpose is facebook coins? I think we already have good coins for payments.
If that happens I believe Bitcoin has too big potential to really get Facebook and Facebook shares will rise to the highest ever. And it will be a spectacular blow to Bitcoin at the moment.
No i dont think that how the stakes would works just because mark accepting cryptocurrency. There is a lot of improvement and if you study in economy life product cycle i think there is only little hope for facebook stock to rise again. They do have a big problem and thats makes their stock down so bad and i think accepting crypto only help to make transactions better and not going to help more people using facebook or even build trust on facebook. Facebook do need to use blockchain technology to build trust and not just using it as a payment system.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 08:29:45 AM
If that happens I believe Bitcoin has too big potential to really get Facebook and Facebook shares will rise to the highest ever. And it will be a spectacular blow to Bitcoin at the moment.
Activity: 97
September 09, 2018, 08:25:21 AM
Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.

I believe if this happen many investor will interest to Bitcoin and make Bitcoin prices raise again, but I doubt this will happen, because I think he not need Bitcoin right now.
Activity: 238
September 09, 2018, 08:13:23 AM
Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.
That's a very good idea, but maybe Mark Zuckerberg doesn't need income anymore. because maybe Facebook alone is enough for him. however, for bitcoin or grop shareholders from bitcoin representatives must submit to Mark Zuckerberg. if Mark Zuckerberg's answer agrees, bitcoin will increase or both parties will get the same benefits.
Activity: 196
September 09, 2018, 06:24:48 AM
This is nice and great news... It is of great help to crypto or bitcoin to advertize and promotr digital coin to people because Facebook is most popular social media and once facebook posted about Bitcoin there will be Millions and Billions of facebook users to reach out and come to know Bitcoin.
Activity: 476
September 09, 2018, 04:21:28 AM
I doubt that its going to happen. Facebook can stand up on its own and it does not need bitcoin anymore. If ever btc did really great in the future, Mark Zuckerburg can easily open a seperate company that either accepts btc and altcoin or they create their own version of crypto.
Activity: 168
September 09, 2018, 04:04:00 AM
This will really improve their business to a new level. Imagine that you will have to pay easily using cryptocurrency plus with the ads using facebook or any related business that needs social media to its investors or contributors and at the same time facebook could collect the payment fee using the cryptocurrency system. I do hope that facebook should conduct an ICO for sure there will be so many investors.
Activity: 420
September 09, 2018, 04:01:06 AM
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg will not joining bitcoin I think because bitcoin will not give him huge profit because many are holding big amount of bitcoin and if Zuckerberg invest huge amount on bitcoin many will dump and Zuckerberg will loss profit. I think Zuckerberg will do is compete with bitcoin in her own coin wich is facebook coin.
Activity: 196
September 09, 2018, 03:57:33 AM
That is a very good news to the cryptocurrency that facebook is now joining the bitcoin, so if this is true then this add the confidence of the bitcoin holders that the facebook has put trust on bitcoin, and we know that facebook is the popular social media as of now.
Activity: 71
September 09, 2018, 03:41:50 AM
This shows that the community is willing to embrace this idea from facebook as a good move.All bounty hunters are ready to promote the facecoin in grand style hope it is launched soon as the whole community is in anticipation for the facecoin.
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 11:37:05 PM
Many sources say that Facebook is quietly planning to develop their own coin that will offer their coin, but there is no exact source on this matter and we are still expecting it. coin of face book
Activity: 420
September 02, 2018, 10:53:28 PM
Excellent choice of facebook to adopt Bitcoin, socual media is a great tool to advertise Bitcoin and facebook has millions of users so great way to promote it.
Activity: 182
September 02, 2018, 10:30:17 PM
Well thats good thing to know, it will be of great help in promoting and advertising Bitcoin in the community. Socialmedia is of gReat help indeed.
Activity: 227
IQCash
September 02, 2018, 09:10:49 PM
Zuckerberg has not revealed his intentions towards Bitcoin and the crypto world is earger to know his stands for Bitcoin. However, he detest ICOs because it came out that ICOs where misleading a lot of the community members of Facebook(The claims from facebook).
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
September 02, 2018, 08:45:30 PM
if indeed the cooperation is permanent, I think it's a very good thing for the development of bitcoint to the depani, it's a very great breakthrough
Pages:
Jump to: