Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook To Announce FB Coin In Third Quarter 2019? - page 4. (Read 980 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 252
Is there any reliable source about this I am not sure it is going to happen apart from the article you mentioned I dint find any of other major article news . Still I dint understand why Facebook actually needs its own crypto currency or coin.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
I dont know what to say, considering the last issues with Facebook a cryptocoin could be a blow in the face for facebook.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
I think that this cryptocurrency has a great future. Just think it over - how many guys do use FB? Gosh! They say, about 3 billion do it. As I know it is supposed that the new token will be integrated with WhatsApp, the most popular for now messenger. The other new is also striking: some exchanges are already ready to work with Facebook cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
this is still a rumor but at least this time it makes more sense. they know that they want to release their centralized token in a time that the market is in a better shape and considering the entire year of 2018 was a drop year it is only logical to see this year bitcoin price rise consistently and that is what has been happening these days.
that bitcoin price rise means a lot of hype in the entire market. a hype that ICOs always use and now these centralized coins like FacebookCoin will also use to advertise and convince people to invest in!!!

I think this rumours could be realize because the potential of facebook very big. Facebook have member more than 1 billions people around the world and if they launch their own cryptocurrency and used in their own platform, it will be big and their member can transaction more easier and faster or cheaper
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
this is still a rumor but at least this time it makes more sense. they know that they want to release their centralized token in a time that the market is in a better shape and considering the entire year of 2018 was a drop year it is only logical to see this year bitcoin price rise consistently and that is what has been happening these days.
that bitcoin price rise means a lot of hype in the entire market. a hype that ICOs always use and now these centralized coins like FacebookCoin will also use to advertise and convince people to invest in!!!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
There has been several rumors surrounding Facebook introducing its FB Stablecoin, especially in recent times. Now the big one is that "Facebook To Announce FB Coin In Third Quarter 2019". see source - https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/113-facebook-to-announce-fb-coin-in-third-quarter-2019

If this happens, I believe it will be the biggest crypto project of the year. or what do you think?

I just hope what you think of what you have read.
How can u said will be the biggest crypto project of the year?
You say that of course must have a reason. Not hearing what people say
They are all judging based on the angle Facebook is coming from as the largest social media networking platform, they thought Facebook is coming to add to the value of bitcoin which I am sure they will not have single impact on the market of bitcoin, because the coin they will issue will be a stable coin, and stable coin can only be used as utility token which doesn’t grow in value.

Also, the coin will be used within their system; they are quickly doing this because of some of the network like steemit that is likely to overtake them through the implementation of a decentralized social media network platform that even rewards its users.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
First of all, these are still all rumors and no official announcements have been made yet. If Facebook will actually launch a new coin in the market then I think this is something we should be excited about. Facebook has been a leading social network site for the past years and launching a new coin is a big decision to make so we can be assured thay they planned this well. It is like when a famous company releases a new game the tendency is for people to immediately patronize it because of the established name of the developer. Also, FB coin will also be able to introduce crypto currency to the general public so it is a good thing, if done right.

Facebook is big social media company and have biggest member in the world. Most people in the world use facebook and if facebook really launch their own cryptocurrency, it could change peoples transaction all around the world. Peoples prefer using their facebook account when make transaction with others
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
All are just blogs and never did I know that the Facebook team itself or the founders had announce to launch for a facebook coin. I do not think either that it will going to happen as it seems that facebook is already working and earning with or without cryptocurrency or the blockchain technology. There is no need also for this since facebook has establish already its platform and has already earning profit from it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
if that true then thats good for all cryptocurrency world. facebook have the largest social media user all around the world. that gonna make crypto community more stronger
That might be right and yeah if they do launch their own coin, it would be great for cryptocurrency because more and more people will learn about what cryptocurrency is. But not everyone will invest in the coins for there are people who have been refraining the usage of facebook due to the fact that they misuse your data and having said that, you are always exposed to Facebook whenever you use your FBCoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
If this happens I think that every ads we can see in their social sites are their fb coin what do you guess?  Grin Basically they have the upper hand in this maybe since they have the most populated social sites to begin with so I guess it will be very successful.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
It is evident that currently many blockchain technologies are discussed and Facebook, which before banning cryptocurrency, is currently turning around with the intention to make coins on its own. so in my opinion it will develop quite well later
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
In my opinion, the news of Facebook’s intention to introduce its own cryptocurrency in Q3 2019 is one of the most notable events of this year. In this case, more than 1 billion Facebook users will be able to use cryptocurrencies, which will undoubtedly lead to the rapid development of a cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
It can be a good alternative to USDT if the Facebook coin is pegged to USD. We should wait to see if it will be available on cryptocurrencies exchanges or not.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
I think this project will be very good and successful, because we know that Facebook has had many users in the world today. I hope to announce the fact immediately and also the team working to handle this great project. Surely it will bring more progress for cryptocurrency lovers. Thank you for the information that you shared and become good news.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
This is very good news. The release of cryptocurrencies of such big brands as facebook, telegrams, nike and others will greatly help the overall development of the crypto industry. I want to believe that they will bring the whole thing to the end.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
Whatever in the end did not make Facebook, I do not think that Zuckerberg did not think through all the moves on the front. And the release date of the coin, as well as the date of the announcement are not chosen randomly.
Do you really think Facebook will be able to meat up with a coin that can compete with the market forces and to even say they are about to lunch a stable coin in a volatile market such as cryptocurrency and blockchain where one can't predict what happen in the market, may be Facebook will just own a usable tokens on there platform alone.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
Whatever in the end did not make Facebook, I do not think that Zuckerberg did not think through all the moves on the front. And the release date of the coin, as well as the date of the announcement are not chosen randomly.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
There’s no reason to wonder about Facebook coin
It could end up without any benefits for us, and be like just jpm coin

They can launch anytime they prefer; it’s the use case that should be unique
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
I thought Facebook once prohibited crypto-currencies related adverts, them having anything to do with crypto-currencies if this story is true is a massive endorsement of crypto-currencies. I wish the story is true
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
if that true then thats good for all cryptocurrency world. facebook have the largest social media user all around the world. that gonna make crypto community more stronger

the point is if this news true
because i heard about this rumor since a long time ago, but this rumors still be a rumors,,
so, my big hope in this year facebook coin will be born my friend
Pages:
Jump to: