Pages:
Author

Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin... - page 18. (Read 5253 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
In many ways, the price depends on the market capitalization. The more people who want to buy, the higher the price.

I think because there are many cheats out there who use bitcoin as their introduction which is the reason why individuals do not trust bitcoin as a result of this reason.
I think the one about the elements that can affect the cost of bitcoin is bad news or FUD that will holders can offer their bitcoin in the light of the fact that they believe that the cost of bitcoin will drop and other factors there are some meetings of the pump and dump which can control the bitcoin estimation
Activity: 134
Merit: 18
Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.

The biggest one would be the social media that gives negative news about bitcoin. This will really lessen the investors meaning the price will surely drop.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101

There are a lot of factors as an indication of fluctuations of prices for cryptocurrencies, in such fact, the most appropriate among all factor is the law of demand and supply. The law of demand and supply is the most common law and factor even in different perspective of investment industry. But how does this works? It is easy to understand, they do have an inverse relationship. When supply is low and demand is high, price of bitcoin or any cryptocurrency fluctuates upward and in the other way around.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I think one of the factors that affects the value of coin is the fake news being heard by people who holds Bitcoin and this cause a panic and sold their bitcoins because they fear that its price will fall.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11

There many factors that could affect the value of bitcoin like FUD, government crackdown, hacking of a big cryptocurrency exchange, well-known businessmen critizing bitcoin and sometimes bitcoin forks. The creation of global regulation for the cryptocurrencies might also affect the value of the coin. If there is a continuous increase of demand for bitcoin, the price would also increase.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I think that the main factor that affects bitcoin is FUD. Other factors are government regulations and rules that govern the taxation of bitcoin transactions in some countries. Most often, the whale is called FUD, pushing a lot of bitcoins on the market.
Activity: 165
The most important factor should be supply and demand. Only when demand is more, the value of bitcoin will be greater.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Bitcoin prices is influenced by demand and supply when ten people have let's say 1btc each and they later decide to sell them without we having any new investors in the market ,the demand will be low at that moment as supply will become higher.In this way the liquidation will lead to prices falling .But if we had only bitcoin payment methods without liquidation then the price will be stabilized.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
Factors that affect bitcoin I think are the wrong speculations and some people that are saying that it will be dead ,  they have their own opinions, Opinions that can destroy the reputation of bitcoin in the market, also the panic sellers who can't wait to have a profit that is not exactly the profit because of its dump value.

Negative news right now affecting on bitcoin value. Beside negative news, factor that affecting on bitcoin value is government regulation. I think, regulation from government needed because it give confident to investor. Beside that, regulation can make cryptocurrency adoption more faster because in many country, bitcoin prohibited if used for payment
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Image factors come to the bitcoin value.
1. Supply and demand on the bitcoin market.
2. The change in government economic management.
3. Substitution of rules when using bitcoin.
4. Information on the market.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
The factors that affect bitcoin I think is the people who do panic selling are not aware of the opportunity that it can offer in the end of the year, also the people that are speculating and spreading fake new through the media.
You can't blame them because their emotion eat them and that is why they are selling and buying cryptocurrencies or investing their money based on their emotion. There is a lot of people that are letting their emotion to be superior in their overall decision making and they should avoid that so they will not get bad results.
Activity: 99
I think one of the factors that can affect the bitcoin price is bad news or FUD's that can holders sell their bitcoin because they think that the price of bitcoin will drop and the other factor is there are some group of a pump and dump that can manipulate the value of bitcoin and the other thing is there are many scammers out there that use bitcoin as their presentation that is why people didn't trust bitcoin because of this reason.
Yes! I believe that speculation affects the price of bitcoin. This is the major factor because if a FUD news spread out all over the world, the ideology of the people will be divided. There are some that will become a panic seller why those who have strong hands will buy more. The speculative comments really affect the move of individual.
Activity: 322
The factors that affect bitcoin I think is the people who do panic selling are not aware of the opportunity that it can offer in the end of the year, also the people that are speculating and spreading fake new through the media.
Activity: 84
Government regulations and level of adoption
Merit: 103
The factors involving the price movement of bitcoin is too complulicated because it still need fiat to be bought so we will need to consider the factors involving the price movement of fiat such like economics and political point of views that may involve a larger scale decision that affects small factors in the process making the prices grow and drop depending on the news that might happen.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Factors that affect bitcoin I think are the wrong speculations and some people that are saying that it will be dead ,  they have their own opinions, Opinions that can destroy the reputation of bitcoin in the market, also the panic sellers who can't wait to have a profit that is not exactly the profit because of its dump value.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
Value of anything exists as long as people believe in its value. So the main factor - the belief of people around the world in bitcoin. Anything can live long (even some total shit) untill it's believed. It's same about money, stocks, gold and anything like this. Our faith is the core of any value.

Bitcoin does not just have perceived value. Part of its value is due to the cost of production.

Just like gold it is mined - but in a different way.

The cost of mining has a large impact on the value at the time.

When value goes up and there is a large profit margin so mining increases.

When the value goes down below the value of the cost to mine - people turn off miners.

Some mining operations cost more than others due to varying factors. Type of equipment, cost of power, cost of other expenses and whether the operation is commercial or just a hobby.

Other considerations come into it as well. I live in a cold climate. Fiat (money) to BTC conversion is expensive (exchange rates, delays and bank fees). So mining brings heat and regular bitcoin.

Chart source: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-04/bitcoin-vs-gold-which-ones-bubble-how-much-energy-do-they-really-consume
Activity: 29
Value of anything exists as long as people believe in its value. So the main factor - the belief of people around the world in bitcoin. Anything can live long (even some total shit) untill it's believed. It's same about money, stocks, gold and anything like this. Our faith is the core of any value.
If I think the factor that greatly affects the bitcoin price is supply and demand, if the supply is higher than the demand then the koh price will be cheap and vice versa and again Sola the supply amount if supply is getting less then the coin price will be expensive.
Activity: 490
I think something that really affects bitcoin is the government's policy on bitcoin itself, because in every country the policy is different.
and that affect the value of the next bitcoin is the media that gives the word is not clear the truth that makes bitcoin holders and investors panicked.
Agree with your opinion. But during this time things are getting better. Some governments in Asia are adopting Bitcoin and news is becoming more active with Bitcoin. I think in 2018, the news will not be able to reduce Bitcoin prices
Pages:
Jump to: