Pages:
Author

Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin... - page 15. (Read 5253 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 12
As I see news and rumors affects it greatly, influence from this things is seriously higher than from all others combined.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
Oh, there are various factors in different spheres: economical tendencies, marketing things and also just social movements. These three are really important as for me.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
One of the factors that affect the value of bitcoin is the false information that social media makes about bitcoin. This may affect potential investors who want to invest in bitcoins. Now many countries are banning bitcoin from entering, making people afraid to buy or sell. They are confused about investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
There are many factors which affect the volatility of Bitcoin.There is group of whale which dominant over the the Bitcoin market,They manipulate the market own consent.There some external factors like false rumors on media which discourage the new and existing investors to sell in panic which also affect the value of Bitcoin.Must learn from past history and the charts of Bitcoin which will help to take right decision at right time.
Activity: 160
I think the price of Bitcoin is community-led, and if the encrypted community grows strong enough, it can support a high enough market value and price.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
Maybe what influences the price of bitcoin is the amount of supply available, the less supply, the more expensive the price of bitcoin and the ratification in some countries will greatly affect the price of coins, the more validating bitcoin, the better the price of coins.
Activity: 162
The fact that new investors are entering the market is the most important factor affecting the price of Bitcoin, which has recently fallen because no new investors are entering the market.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.

Of course the most factor that affects bitcoin's value is the News about regulation.
If the news about regulation is good for bitcoin then surely the price will go green and stable. Otherwise, you know what it should gonna be. Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
There are factors that affect the value of bitcoin in the coin market ,one this is the supply and demand of coins in the market cap, if there are abundant supply of coins in the market then surely the price may lower down , but if there are scarcity of coins in the market then price balue of coins are soaring high to the top of the market cap.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Apart from bad news, political instability, pump and dump and other factors which have been mentioned their is also the problem of propaganda-like bitcoin is dead, it shall never rise again, government will ban crypto soon etc all this  have a destructive influence on bitcoin
The role of government is one of the main reasons that affect the value of Bitcoin in the market. I do not think political instability has anything to do with the rise of fall in the values of Bitcoin because it does not reduce the demand for Bitcoin because this is a decentralized investment and you hold it in the international crypto market and not in your domestic market so your regional political instability cannot affect it however the transaction that you want to make using Bitcoin might get affected.
Activity: 92
Bitcoin like many other assets and stocks is affected by news, one of the reasons why people tend to panic when a negative news is passed via media is the thought of losing funds, and the opposite happens Immediately once a positive news is heard. This is the major cause of price fluctuations in Bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
The first factor that affects the value of bitcoin is the Animal spirits. Economists have long had a notion that psychological factors affect investor decisions. This is called “animal spirits” and refers to investors making decisions based on the behaviour of other market participants and their own intuitions, rather than hard analysis.Analysis of the price of Bitcoin shows that positive media coverage is one of the main factors driving the price. Then the Political risk around national currencies can also affect the price of Bitcoin as people use it to hedge against price movements in a particular currency, or they need to quickly move large amounts of value out a country or currency. Next is the Regulatory moves , Regulators around the world have had to catch up to the rise of Bitcoin. They must decide, for instance, how it will be treated by the tax system, or whether and what regulation applies to its use. Finally is the Bitcoin’s governance,although Bitcoin is a decentralised currency, some decisions about how it will work or evolve need to be made from time to time. These also have an impact on the price.The software used to verify Bitcoin transactions is created by developers and is run by miners (the global network people who verify Bitcoin transactions).
Bitcoin’s price alters with buying rate of people as well as selling rate of people which is called demand rate. Increase and decrease in demand rate has direct affect on the price as we know about the current market where the demand rate sometimes increases and sometimes decreases but with little fluctuations which is the result of our actions as we sell directly after observing any little increase in price.
Activity: 323
Possible factors that may affect the value of bitcoin are demand factors. That's just my opinion. Because if the demand for bitcoin is so great it would be good for the value of the bitcoin itself. So that's what I think about factors that affect the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 255
The policies of some big countries have a direct impact on the Bitcoin market, which has been validated several times over the past few years, which we must focus on.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
there are lots of factors that affect the value of bitcoin of course but there are certain factors that can see, the competition between the alts and bitcoin due to the demand of ICOs investors was diverted to the alts that is why the value drops.
There are certainly a number of factors that influence the bitcoin value
But there are some things that can be found in new types of copper that make communities less trustworthy and less motivated to invest
However, depending on the currency of different values and useful to the community is very strong welcome. It is very likely that the future of the BTC market is expected.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.
There are a lot of factors that affects bitcoin's value. Most of the time, its value is being affected by the demand it is gaining from the people who are using, buying or trading it. The higher the demand, the higher the value which means we should keep on supporting bitcoin on everything no matter what if we really want its price to grow continuously and stop throwing hatred and fake news over it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
I think the main factor that most affects the value of bitcoin drops is the media, because when the negative news or news about a country's refusal to legalize bitcoin will be bad for bitcoin value.
The second factor that greatly affects bitcoin values is the volume and spread of bitcoin, since bitcoin is really determined by the supply and demand in the market, if many people buy bitcoin in large quantities, of course the price will rise sharply and vice versa.
Then we should all know that bitcoin value are very sensitive to global news that brings the negative side.
Activity: 546
Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.
There are many factors that affect the price of bitcoin but I think there are two basic factors that affect the bitcoin value that is demand and supply. If you understand these two factors, you can make better money from crypto. In addition, the price of bitcoin is strongly influenced by the news.
Activity: 140
As they said that lot of factors affect the value of bitcoin, but I think that the supply and demand of coins in the market might be one of the factors that affect the value of coins in the market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
there are lots of factors that affect the value of bitcoin of course but there are certain factors that can see, the competition between the alts and bitcoin due to the demand of ICOs investors was diverted to the alts that is why the value drops.
Pages:
Jump to: