Pages:
Author

Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin... - page 19. (Read 5253 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
There may be several factors that greatly affect the value of these bitcoins ranging from the amount of supply available, the prohibition in some countries and also some negative issues that make bitcoi prices become very low
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
Some fud may quickly affect the value of Bitcoin in a short period of time, which has happened many times in the past.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Main factor that affects price of bitcoin is that its overhyped! Bitcoin do not give people  anything special, it is only for manipulations, so value was pumped and now it will dump to its real value...and its couls be even less then 1k for 1 btc
Besides that, there are other factors as well that affect the values of Bitcoin among which we have the manipulation of price by the whales which negatively affect the values of Bitcoin. The fall in the demand as a result of government regulations is also one reason that affects the price adversely. Moreover, the rise in the risk factor associated to the crypto is a reason that reduces the demand and hence the prices.
I just think that the normies are already left the cryptomarket, and the december-january prices were because of the normies are entering the market. Look at how big the hype was.
Activity: 162
The big Powers ' attitude towards Bitcoin directly affects the mood of the market, which leads to the tendency of most people to invest.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
Main factor that affects price of bitcoin is that its overhyped! Bitcoin do not give people  anything special, it is only for manipulations, so value was pumped and now it will dump to its real value...and its couls be even less then 1k for 1 btc
Besides that, there are other factors as well that affect the values of Bitcoin among which we have the manipulation of price by the whales which negatively affect the values of Bitcoin. The fall in the demand as a result of government regulations is also one reason that affects the price adversely. Moreover, the rise in the risk factor associated to the crypto is a reason that reduces the demand and hence the prices.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
There is many Factors that affect bitcoin value,  that the most affect the price was the demand and supply in the market,increasing of demands from mass adoption influencing other people and countries to be legalize helps its value to grow more.People become complacent if the entire country in making every transactions to be legalize.Positive outlook to cryptocurrencies also adds interest to its users,possible effect to this was huge growth of popularity and price as well.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
unfortunately bitcoin is being affected by so many manipulations and news. due to volume is very low nowadays, even a very small bad new is causing big dumps nowadays. i hope volume increases a bit soon.
Activity: 274
In short, YOU are what gives Bitcoin value! Just like the mighty dollar, we assign value to it, but the dollar is just ink on paper! Supply & demand, along with the news are 2 of the biggest factors that affect the value of Bitcoin, just like stocks & gold. Don't panic when it looks like the crypto market is going to take a big shark bite out of you because Bitcoin is here to stay and it will only ever increase in value over time as more and more adopt it. You can start helping that happen today!
Activity: 154
Bitcoins are affected by the number of people who hold the same amount of bitcoin and how many of those small factors contribute to the economy's development and to the altcoin or bitcoin market. price negotiable
Activity: 462
The factors affecting the price are many:
Economic news,
The activities of large players - investors or speculators,
Informational background
All this can affect both the fall in the rate and the increase
Activity: 100
I think hackers and exchanges are often united. Every time bitcoin prices fall, they are related to them.
Activity: 98
The most important thing that affects bitcoin and can account for many of the reasons why the bitcoin value fluctuates too much is the reason of political constraints and bans on countries, the governmental affairs related to specifically bitcoin is what makes bitcoin adoption and volatility a big deal.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
I think the factors affecting the value of Bitcoin are:
1. Supply and Demand rule
2. Media.
3. Changes in politics.
4. Changes in government regulation of countries.
5. Changes in the rules of the Bitcoin Co.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think social media often misleads investors, which will have a big impact on the price of bitcoin.

Rumors whether positive or negative are what affects the value of Bitcoins. And now that most people are on social networking sites, Social media greatly affects how a person thinks and react in this world.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
There are many factors that affect the price. Naturally, when the holder of a large number of bitcoins starts to display it in fiat, it is logical that the price falls.and vice versa when capitalization grows and the bitcoin rate becomes stable. I listed a couple of factors, all the rest are listed in the posts above.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Yes of course we know that the factors that affect the price or Bitcoin fluctuation basis are caused by supply and demand in the market. If many people buy Bitcoin with a large amount of Bitcoin prices will soar up. Conversely, if many bitcoiners are selling Bitcoin then bitcoin prices may drop sharply.

In addition, the actions of traders who respond very quickly to global issues greatly affect the volatility of Bitcoin. Whether many do sell Bitcoin or who do Buy Bitcoin. Sometimes issues such as Bitcoin's rejection by a country can have a bad effect on the Bitcoin price. Many sell Bitcoin when such an issue occurs. Conversely, if spread of news about a large merchant like amazon that can receive Bitcoin it will have a positive impact on Bitcoin.

Although there are other factors that can influence the movement of Bitcoin, however, I think, it can be regarded as the main cause affecting Bitcoin price movement.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
the concept is very simple, if goods are highly sought by buyers then the price of the goods will rise following the demand for more and more.
and this is what happens to Bitcoin, the drastic increase in people who want to buy Bitcoin that keeps its price and value up dramatically from 2015 to the present...
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
I think one of the factors that can affect the bitcoin price is bad news or FUD's that can holders sell their bitcoin because they think that the price of bitcoin will drop and the other factor is there are some group of a pump and dump that can manipulate the value of bitcoin and the other thing is there are many scammers out there that use bitcoin as their presentation that is why people didn't trust bitcoin because of this reason. Smiley
Investor sentiment is unstable, bad news from the market and whales actively control the market in the direction they want to be, which makes the market and the value of Bitcoin much fluctuate. I hope that as the cryptocurrency market becomes stronger, this situation will no longer occur.
Activity: 116
I think the big whale is the key reason that affects the price, and there are always big whale dumping in the market.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.

In my own opinion, negative speculations that is created by crypto analyst is one of the biggest problem why the market prices today is dropping, if people is well knowledgeable then the price will not drop anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: