Pages:
Author

Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin... - page 32. (Read 5253 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Many factors are affecting the price of Bitcoin, the first of many buyers, as well as more and more investors are interested in to invest in Bitcoin, which in turn people are increasingly enthusiastic to trade on Bitcoin.In my opinion.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Demand and supply interactions, media, Internet security and regulation.
Activity: 116
Bad news is a factor that affects bitcoin prices. We can often see negative news about bitcoin in the media.
Merit: 14
Biggest factor in the the price of BTC or any crypto currency of course is the supply of BTC or any crypto currency. If the supply is high, then the price will dip. Of course there are factors as to why this comes to be. Banning, panic selling and other factors that directly influences the supply in the market.
Activity: 126
The price of BTC has a great relationship with BTC's exposure to news!
When BTC gets more attention, prices may rise!
When BTC is banned by certain countries, the price of BTC will fall!
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
I think one of the factors that can affect the bitcoin price is bad news or FUD's that can holders sell their bitcoin because they think that the price of bitcoin will drop and the other factor is there are some group of a pump and dump that can manipulate the value of bitcoin and the other thing is there are many scammers out there that use bitcoin as their presentation that is why people didn't trust bitcoin because of this reason.
that is very correct . and this is what causes new investors to panic and sell their entire investment dikripto. because as we know, on the basis of sales or demand in large quantities enough to affect the price of each coin crypto.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.

The community is the basis of the currency exchange rate. If people refuse to use bitcoins, their intrinsic value will be zero. However, the cost of BTC is 100%, which means that the influence of the social network takes place.
Merit: 100
I think the government and those big players are the reason that is why bitcoin value are affected because government discourage people not to enter bitcoin world and other crypto by always spreading negative news and those big players they manipulating the price after sold their coin at the peek price they make FUD to cause panic selling then after a big dump they buy again in cheap price then they will repeat the cycle.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think one of the main factor that affect bitcoin's value is the demand it is gaining from the market wherein the more investors comes to buy bitcoin, the higher its price will be. Another factor I think is the holdings of the investors wherein the more investors holding up their bitcoin, the larger the possibility that its price will decrease since it cannot rotate in the blockchain.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
There several factors that affects Bitcoin market value such like the factors that affects ethereum and other altcoins dame thing happened to Bitcoin. The factors ranging from whales activities, Government policy against Bitcoin and infavour of Bitcoin, the forces of demand and supply which could be attributed to FUD etc.
Activity: 199
For my opinion it consist many facts, but the main are some dumps and pumps that are playing with it, and some economical events in the world
Activity: 224
government policy and public opinion have an effect on bitcoin value. But most importantly high demand is very influential despite bad government opinion and government policy but high interest is not impossible if price will rise
Activity: 242
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think the thing that most affects bitcoin prices is legality, because legality is proof if something has been received.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
Total Bitcoin and Bitcoin Owners - The total number of exploitable Bitcoins is 21 million BTCs, but they are not available but are exploited over time, which is one of the factors affecting the price of bitcoin.
The majority of traders and analysts have justified the short-term price drop of BTC to the Coinrail hack in South Korea, which led to a $40 million loss.Coinrail is a minor cryptocurrency exchange in South Korea that is utilized by a small portion of investors in the country.
Activity: 196
Total Bitcoin and Bitcoin Owners - The total number of exploitable Bitcoins is 21 million BTCs, but they are not available but are exploited over time, which is one of the factors affecting the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19

If, you are currently observing the Bitcoin price. As currencies that have exchange rates against other currencies, the Bitcoin price movement also shows rapid fluctuations. It is not infrequently used by users to make Bitcoin as a trading asset or investment. But the attention, Bitcoin prices turned out to move in volatility is very sharp. In fact, the phenomenon of price change from $ 6.000 to $ 15.000 in a day is not surprising. Bitcoin's a currency whose value's very sensitive to global news and is still unstable in responding to trader sentiment and its users. Therefore it's expected that you can make it into consideration before you buy or sell Bitcoin.

What do you mean by the value of bitcoin? Do you mean the price or the reputation of bitcoin? Because if its price i think the only thing that can effect to his value is selling panic. And if you tell the the reputation the only thing that can maie here reputation is the scam and fake news

Sorry, I forgot to continue.

Factors that may affect the bitcoin price are:
When viewed from the volume of circulation bitcoin that has not been much and uneven. Of course this drastically affects the bitcoin price movement. To be able to see the interaction of both, we must understand first, the basis of bitcoin fluctuations, which are really, determined by supply and market demand. If many people buy bitcoin in large quantities, of course the price will rise sharply. On the other hand, bitcoin values can decline if many users do sell in large quantities. Actually the bitcoin price movement much less affected than the action of its holders. For example, when a person buys or sells large amounts of bitcoin, the price can move very quickly. But if the volume of bitcoin increases and the spread more evenly, automatically volatility will decrease by itself.

Perhaps everyone already knows, that the number of bitcoin users, more likely to make it as a trading asset, rather than those who use it as a medium of exchange. This maybe due to the low levels of use of bitcoin in the community, so its use has not spread and is still foreign among the wider community.
For example, it is difficult to find a nearby store that accepts payments with bitcoins.
By necessity, many users then prefer to use bitcoin as a trading tool in investment activities.

Every trader of course has its own goal, namely to gain profit, from the difference in bitcoin fluctuations and to those who are the fastest, in response to a global issue, which will usually be manifested in the form of action whether sales or purchases or other actions more speculative this's of course greatly affect the bitcoin volatility. For example, news such as the refusal of a country to legalize the use of bitcoin may have adverse effects, so bitcoin traders often respond by selling (sell order). On the contrary, positive news such as the growing number of adopters, the joining of big companies which using bitcoin to pay their employees, can be greeted by buying large amounts of bitcoin by traders.

Due to its tremendous potential many third parties who use Bitcoin as a means of deception involving investors. They will trap potential investors to entrust their Bitcoin with sweet promises or WOW super rewards from the perpetrator. Cases like this in fact have happened a lot and of course a bad impact on the Bitcoin price movement. Stupid investors usually will spread negative information, that bitcoin is a scam, whereas who deceive them is a fake investment company.

I think the above can be categorized, as the main cause affecting the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
What do you mean by the value of bitcoin? Do you mean the price or the reputation of bitcoin? Because if its price i think the only thing that can effect to his value is selling panic. And if you tell the the reputation the only thing that can maie here reputation is the scam and fake news
Activity: 406
Merit: 19

If, you are currently observing the Bitcoin price. As currencies that have exchange rates against other currencies, the Bitcoin price movement also shows rapid fluctuations. It is not infrequently used by users to make Bitcoin as a trading asset or investment. But the attention, Bitcoin prices turned out to move in volatility is very sharp. In fact, the phenomenon of price change from $ 6.000 to $ 15.000 in a day is not surprising. Bitcoin's a currency whose value's very sensitive to global news and is still unstable in responding to trader sentiment and its users. Therefore it's expected that you can make it into consideration before you buy or sell Bitcoin.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
The supply and demand are the two main factors why the price of the bitcoin is unstable. The more supply, the lower the price of the bitcoin but the more demand; the higher the price of the bitcoin.
We definitely don't have chances to lessen its price fluctuation rate since a lot of people engage on crypto and yet some goes into manipulation then. Hence, supply and demand varies directly into the market price, we just expect from time to time there's always a change in price and could be hardly predicted its trend.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
what I know the consequences of bitcoin falling prices are bad news about cryptocurrency and government policy policies in a conflicting country about Bitcoin and Altcoin
In my opinion, the only thing which matters the most when it comes to that of determining the market value of any of the crypto coin is none other than that of the demand and supply of the coin in the international market and the decision which is being made in term of buying or selling of that coin by the whales who have the major part of investment into that coin. This is the reason why the market value of the crypto coins keeps on changing.
You both have some point because the price of any item or product rely on the level of demand and supply and of course the state of FUD of also determine the price of cryptocurrency but lately market manipulation was the only thing that determine the price of bitcoin. Besides, we ought to be in bullish moment but the whales flooding the market don't allow that to happen. Therefore, I will say market manipulation are the factors affecting the value of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: