Pages:
Author

Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin... - page 36. (Read 5253 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
http://o-tu.ru/
Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.

And it seems to me that the negative factors for bitcoin is mining. Now that China is very much repressed and lead bans, it can very much affect the demand for Bitcoin. Many investors in the Asian market in 2017 entered bitcoin and they formed such a rapid growth of bitcoin. In 2018, when China has a lot of bad news. Mining was banned, invest in ICO, hacked the exchange. That's what stopped the big investors. But it is temporary. Now many States will come to a common denominator and legalization of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The whales manipulating the price of bitcoin after bitcoin hitting at the peek price those whales dump their bitcoin and for sure they spread negative news to make FUD and the outcome is panic selling of the investor.
Activity: 845
Factors that affects the value of bitcoin is that there is a big country that legalizes bitcoin, but it must be admitted for the time being many negative news that makes the user anxious and afraid of the future of bitcoin so as to make the price decrease.
Activity: 378
In my opinion, one big factor that affects the value of bitcoin and other tokens as well is the panic, once people starts to panic, a great sell out of coins are gonna be happening and it affects the market so much that prices and values are just going on a deep, that is just one reason, but it’s critical.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

Well, obviously news and FUDs can really affect the value of Bitcoin. As also for its popularity all over the world.
I think information that people had on the internet is one of the main factors for bitcoin development and negative changes on its price. Yet, as i have said it could affect bitcoin in both positive and negative way that could pertain to increased of support or even lessen the users it could have on the market. Because news could changes everything base on the perspective of one to another.

Yes fake news can be really a factor in the bitcoin price dump right now, but is in both positive and negative outcome, bitcoin has been already in that stage for these past years, I dont think bitcoin will end this way.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
The major factor that affect Bitcoin is FUD.  Other factors are government rules and regulations with taxation of bitcoin transactions in some countries.  Most times whale causes FUD by pushing large quantity of bitcoin into the market.
Activity: 70
There are two factors that affect the price of bitcoin, it is supply and demand, these factors determine the current price.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

There are content creators who are creating articles and news about cryptocurrency and those people are being affected negatively or positively depending on how much coin they are holding so they might sell or hold their coins depending on how they will react.
but them are not give big effect to market.usually used to pump coins or tokens.the most factor that have big influence to market only finance regulator that issue important policy for crypto future
In addition to it I think the most effective thing about price of bitcoin is the market value and demand so when more people makes panic in market so price gets down but when more people buy and make speculations so it makes the price of bitcoin high, because high demand and low supply is profit policy of bitcoin but low demand and high supply is holding policy of bitcoin as this thing makes price low.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
A huge impact on the cost of bitcoin last week was the news from South Korea, where the parliament recommended that the government lift the ban on ICO. The country also recognized crypto-currencies as an asset, which can be confiscated by a court decision. This news was enough for the market to move into the consolidation phase. By today, the price has recovered to 7,700 thousand dollars, having passed significant resistance levels.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
There is nothing much. It is us the investors that moves the price and that is based on our decisions being made. Whenever we start to withdraw, the price also starts to fall down and whenever we also start to invest our money, the price starts to go up.

But there are some things that pushes us to make the decisions we make and the number one on the list is the news media. They can do a lot in controlling people, and sometimes they are the reason some people makes wrong decision.
Activity: 33
Generally market forces bring about the rise and fall of bitcoin price. These forces collectively but in different proportion and dimension influences price stability, some of these factors that culminate into the market forces include inventors sentiment based on information which leads to FUD, the investment objective of the investor, demand and supply interaction among others.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
There are so many factors that affects the value of bitcoin. Some major factors are demand supply imbalance, FUD, speculations etc. One of the important factors is so many news which are positive or negative affect the market.
No doubt that the reason that you have given which affect the price of BTCs are all true and the major one between them is the demand of BTCs. When the use of BTCs increase in market, it means its demand has increased and now, people will get BTCs in much higher price than they were getting before as the shortage of BTCs has occurred in market just like the shortage of food or water.
I believe that there is no single factor that affects the value of bitcoin, and these factors bring about such change how price moves upward or downward. Commonly the factors that affect the price are the increasing and decreasing demand of Bitcoin, and the jurisdiction of government on bitcoin transactions that cause the drastic change in price.
Activity: 112

The factors that effect the value of bitcoin is demand and supply. I think when the market demand is low, the price  will low.
Activity: 668
DogData
actually a lot of factors that affect the price decreased that one of the hoax news, and others there are preach that many countries that prohibit bitcoin, and others are quite a lot of hackers, it also makes anxiety and can destroy the development of bitcoin
Activity: 196
Factors that influence the value of the bitcoin:

1) government bitcoin policies and laws
2) political situation
3) social trends
4) appearance of new competitors
5) artificial influence on the value by trading at the crypto market
6) news (not always true one)

and many more. Could be something new will appear in the future. Did I miss anything?

I vote the number 1 and number 2 as my serious affect to bitcoin value. Regulations that base from government and changing laws about crypto are enough to decrease bitcoin price and also increase bitcoin value.
Activity: 294

There are content creators who are creating articles and news about cryptocurrency and those people are being affected negatively or positively depending on how much coin they are holding so they might sell or hold their coins depending on how they will react.
but them are not give big effect to market.usually used to pump coins or tokens.the most factor that have big influence to market only finance regulator that issue important policy for crypto future
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Well, obviously news and FUDs can really affect the value of Bitcoin. As also for its popularity all over the world.
I think information that people had on the internet is one of the main factors for bitcoin development and negative changes on its price. Yet, as i have said it could affect bitcoin in both positive and negative way that could pertain to increased of support or even lessen the users it could have on the market. Because news could changes everything base on the perspective of one to another.
Activity: 58
There are some factors that affects bitcoins price like spreading fake news on social medias some peoples hate crypto and they keep making false stories about bitcoin existence most of the time they make some articles that bitcoin is fraud and people uses this to deceived people and probably the government is one that want bitcoin pull down.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Tech enthusiast, SEO jedi, Crypto investor.

My opinion on the matter. 1) the price will rise or fall from the demand for bitcoin. The more hype, the higher the price. 2) the price may rise or fall, from the volume of production (mining). 3) the price may rise or fall from the laws and regulations of the state, banks, media. 4) Bad or good news about It technology, which are released through ICO/ in which the price of coins skyrocketed x1000 because of the huge demand of the product. I can list many, but these are the main ones.

Good points on #1 and #2, but i do wonder about #3... unless every single country bans / puts heavy regulations on Crypto, the circulation will still exist and price/demand should stay (or grow?).

Unless the internet shuts down, I don't really see any way that value of Crypto will decline to 0 anytime soon.  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: