Pages:
Author

Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin... - page 35. (Read 5253 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Basically it is about supply and demand. Demand is increasing day by day while the supply is unlimited.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.

The biggest problem in the community today is fud, there are a lot of people who are creating fake news and because of that, cryptocurrency is dumping its price since there are newly traders who invest a huge amount and they will sell it immediately when they cant take the pressure if their coins is decreasing its value.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
The factors that affects the value of bitcoin are the users which is the supply and demand law. Because of the government policies, fake news in media people didn't trust bitcoin that's why the demand will fall and also the value or price of bitcoin. But because of tge benefits and advantages bitcoin has people are still loving and embracing it that's why if the demand rises the price also.

Well I think major factor which effect value of bitcoin is news. Law come second. Just for example, few weeks ago an Islamic scholar said bitcoin is halal (Legal) in Islam religion and within 30 min the price increase by $1000. Similarly a bad news effect bitcoin negatively. Volatility of bitcoin is the major hindrance in its adaptation worldwide.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
I would argue that the value of Bitcoin is influenced by the market response to Bitcoin itself, depending on how the market responds to Bitcoin users or Bitcoin miners themselves.
If the market response to Bitcoin rises then the price will go up, and vice versa if the market response to Bitcoin down then the price will come down.
Many factors affect the value of Bitcoin but the major factor is the negative statements and news. With this negative news Bitcoin affects up to some extent and not permanently but for the time being the value alters. Similarly the positive news about the Bitcoin encourages people to take the ways straight towards the market.

The CEOs and founders of large companies and the reputed companies say positively about the Bitcoin because they know better the future world is of cryptocurrency and this contribute to the increase in demand for people.
Negative statements and news do play role in decreasing the value of BTCs but only at that places where there s no internet access because they don’t have any other source from where they can get confirmation, so it may also happen in the result that they will make a panic selling but the people who have internet wouldn’t do something like that because they would have a bunch of forums from where they can get confirmation.
Activity: 91
The main reason for the fluctuation of Bitcoin is due to the stage that it is in. Currently, the coin is still in the development and nascent stage. Too many rumors exist around how legal the currency is. The common citizen is learning about the existence of the currency.
Presently, the digital currency can be compared to a young child growing up; it becomes hard to determine the growth pattern of the child until they reach a certain stage of maturity.
Activity: 253
Sudden selling of bitcoin by almost all the holders that will cause bitcoin price to go down, then the continues buying of bitcoin and hold it cause it price to go up. And there is also some news that affect the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
There are two factors that affect the price of bitcoin, it is supply and demand, these factors determine the current price.

Well, for me the fluctuating market value of the bitcoin and other crypto currencies is something which can affect the earnings of the individual which has invested his money into the crypto coins but for now, it has not that much string influence that it can affect the economy of the country. It will only affect the economy of the country when the government will declare these crypto coins as a legal currency and will treat them like normal currencies.
Activity: 392

Everything affects the bitcoins price all the transaction counts so if there are a lot of people or mostly of the people today have sells their bitcoins of course the value of the bitcoins will fall down and when the exact opposite thing happen the price will go up. That is why panic sellers are a bad thing because they are just making the bitcoins fall much more. So if yoi are planning to sell just think before you do it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523

Well, obviously news and FUDs can really affect the value of Bitcoin. As also for its popularity all over the world.
I think information that people had on the internet is one of the main factors for bitcoin development and negative changes on its price. Yet, as i have said it could affect bitcoin in both positive and negative way that could pertain to increased of support or even lessen the users it could have on the market. Because news could changes everything base on the perspective of one to another.
We are well aware of the market factors and the major factor which is controlling the Bitcoin and other crypto coins. We know about the demand of people which is responsible for the value of Bitcoin and other coins and varies directly with the value of coins.

When the value of coins decreases it indicates that the market demand has decreased and when the value of coins goes high it indicates that the demand of people has increased.

Activity: 994
Merit: 507
The factors that affects the value of bitcoin are the users which is the supply and demand law. Because of the government policies, fake news in media people didn't trust bitcoin that's why the demand will fall and also the value or price of bitcoin. But because of tge benefits and advantages bitcoin has people are still loving and embracing it that's why if the demand rises the price also.
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
There are numerous factors as to how bitcoin's value changes. There is the most obvious supply vs. demand, since there is a huge differential in bitcoin between the two. As of now there are high demands on bitcoin while adequate supply exists. So bitcoin's value is at a delicate state right now. Another factor is bitcoin's high volatility rate. Because of this, bitcoin's value is becoming very unstable.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

FUD and news all over the world. - the negative issue with bitcoin make beginners panic and sell their token at low.
demand and supply, every day the demand of bitcoin increase and people numbers are getting higher while the supplies remain as it is.
regulation from different countries and banning bitcoin use on their territory.

That's right due to the negative issue and panic selling will affect the value of bitcoin. Sometimes our patience can be  our problem, we connot wait the right time, we are eager to earn money in the wrong time. The negative news about bitcoin can also affects it's value.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

FUD and news all over the world. - the negative issue with bitcoin make beginners panic and sell their token at low.
demand and supply, every day the demand of bitcoin increase and people numbers are getting higher while the supplies remain as it is.
regulation from different countries and banning bitcoin use on their territory.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
The factor that causes bitcoin prices to improve is that many users are enthusiastic to buy, if more users buy more of course it will make the price skyrocket.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
There's a lot of reason why the value of the bitcoin affected. It's because of the bad news even that's not true the news company release an article about bitcoin and that's all negative comments and information about bitcoin and those people who are see are panic so they sell they bitcoin and also the want to invest maybe not invest anymore because of that.
Activity: 112
Factors influencing bitcoin must be said to be objective and subjective factors, and subjective factors are due to the subjective thinking and behavior of some individuals. economy and quality of ico programs
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
one of the major factor affecting the value of bitcoin is the availability of local bitcoin retail broker.Bitcoin price is usually determined by its demand and supply the only way new coins enter the system is by mining which generates new coins as an incentive for proof of work .Also one factor that should be taken into account is the amount of bitcoin that are being kept in reserves in velocity of money circulation these are considered out of circulation.
Demand on the side is set by a number of buyers and the amount they are willing to invest is a function of the current price compared with their expectation of its price trajectory and volatability of the price .Inflation risk of local currency can also affect the value of bitcoin.
Numerous factors affect the value of bitcoin these are just few of them.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
The whales manipulating the price of bitcoin after bitcoin hitting at the peek price those whales dump their bitcoin and for sure they spread negative news to make FUD and the outcome is panic selling of the investor.
They do so for a profit, when in fact they are causing a lot of harm to others. Price manipulation begun by negative news can make things worse. Until now that the value of Bitcoin can be changed with various circumstances. The positive side of Bitcoin should be sustained and the market should be stronger and more selective in receiving information. This is what can reduce the negative image caused.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Tech enthusiast, SEO jedi, Crypto investor.
There is nothing much. It is us the investors that moves the price and that is based on our decisions being made. Whenever we start to withdraw, the price also starts to fall down and whenever we also start to invest our money, the price starts to go up.

But there are some things that pushes us to make the decisions we make and the number one on the list is the news media. They can do a lot in controlling people, and sometimes they are the reason some people makes wrong decision.

So basically fake news / FOMO is a real killer of Bitcoin value  - to sum it up.

Nobody can really predict the future, but doing your own research always helps. If I'd bite in every news-article that says "Bitcoin will die tomorrow", I'd have 0 BTC and 0 cash right now.
Activity: 182
I think and this is only opinion and observation, bitcoin's price is manipulated by a group of whales because the have the capability to do so. If they want to make the value of bitcoin decrease they will just dump and add supply to market and then boom, price will decrease.

I think there are several groups pump and dump can manipulate the value bitcoin and other things are there are many scammers out there who use bitcoin as their presentation that is why people do not believe bitcoin for this reason. I think one of the factors that can affect the price bitcoin is bad news or FUD can sell bitcoin them because they think that price bitcoin will go down
Pages:
Jump to: