Pages:
Author

Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin... - page 33. (Read 5253 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Market trade, exchange laws and sometimes artificial stimulus in view of the negative news in the economy. Economic news is the main engine of all jumps.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
I think many factors affects on the value of bitcoin, such as popularization, the situation around cryptocurrencies, as time showed to us once, even news bad or good can affect at bitcoin's value, so it not just demand and supply like everyone think.  And  I also think same factors also affect on the altcoins value.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.

I have,  over the years discovered,  some of the factors that affect the price of bitcoin.  One of major factor is panic selling. Panic selling is when people sell their bitcoins due to a slight decrease in the price which will eventually rise back if given some time.
Another factor that determines the price of bitcoin is the number of investors in bitcoin. If more people invest in bitcoin, there tends to be an increase in its price and the price also drops when the otherwise happens.  
I have also realized that supply and demand of bitcoin greatly affect the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
If we talk about the factors affecting the price of bitcoin at the moment, it is primarily about giving a cryptographic status in different countries. As soon as the policy statement appears, the market reacts immediately.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
Many fluctuations are seen in the price of Bitcoin because it is affected by many factors.The first factor from which it is affected is it's demand.By demand I mean number of people investing in it .If the demand for Bitcoin is more i.e if more people are investing in it then it's price is high and vice versa. The other factor which affects it's price is the news about Bitcoin.Even a small news or statement regarding Bitcoin can effect it's price positively or negatively.The third factor can be the panic selling done by inexperienced investors.Whenever they notice some drop in the price of Bitcoin they start selling their BTC's because they feel that the price will not rise again.This selling of BTC's on large scale leads to a huge drop in the price.These are some factors that effect the value of Bitcoin.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
One of the most important factors is the relationship between supply and demand. In the last few months, there has been no big money to enter the market, so it is clear that the market has been falling.
Activity: 257
Merit: 252
The supply and demand are the two main factors why the price of the bitcoin is unstable. The more supply, the lower the price of the bitcoin but the more demand; the higher the price of the bitcoin.

In the simplest term this is it. It's all about supply and demand. And the whales can affect this. But the root of it is supply and demand.
Activity: 56
Believe it or not, the number of Bitcoin users who make it a trading asset is more than those who actually use it as a medium of exchange. This is because the relevance of Bitcoin itself is still minimal, so its use has not been spread and familiar among the wider community. For example, you may find it difficult to find a nearby store that accepts payments with Bitcoin. As a result, many users then prefer to use Bitcoin as a trading instrument in investment activities.
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
it depends on which direction you see it. there are several factors that affect demand and supply, such as legality and news.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
I think there are many things that affect the value of Bitcoin, such as markets, government, rumors, new currencies, etc. Everything can affect its value. Whales can manipulate their values if they want. On the other hand, the rumors affect the psychology of users a lot. Therefore, we should not present bad thoughts about it in the present and in the future
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
People are just want to get some bitcoin and amount of it is just limited, in future there will be more and more investors which mean that price of bitcoin could go to the moon in coming years.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Many factors that can affect the price of bitcoin are created artificially.These can be the manipulation of speculators and the creation of panic.In the media, a lot of false information which is aimed at discrediting the cryptocurrency. All these reasons lead to a decrease in interest in bitcoin and leads to a drop in the price.I think that not need to succumb to negative influence and to believe only proven sources.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
I believe there are lots of things that affects the price of Bitcoin and the devs too can play a role in controlling the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Just check out Bitcoin and compare it to other cryptocurrencies, you will get to see that it is more volatile then every other cryptocurrencies we have in the market. ETH is less volatile and doesn’t fluctuate much like Bitcoin does. So believe it or not, the devs also plays a role in this.
Major factor which varies directly with the value of Bitcoin is the demand of people that controls the price. If the demand increases then the price will increase and when the demand of people decreases then the price of Bitcoin also decreases.

This factor controls the price of Bitcoin or the amount of product formed of an investor. Furthermore the negative news also contributes and alters the demand factor.
Activity: 217
 There are several factors that affects the value of Bitcoin, previous years price hike has broken all predictions of cryptocurrencies.  The demand of bitcoin also affects the price increase since the supply of Bitcoin is limited to 21 million . Bitcoin is not bound by any intermediary so the bank or government takes no heed to regulate Bitcoin.Japan has legalized and is accepting Bitcoin in many stores this may be one of the reason for the increase in Bitcoin price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I guess the main factor that affect the price of bitcoin is the fluctuation of supply and demand on market. Furthermore, we all know that bitcoin is volatile and it always change it price. I think the price of bitcoin will never become stable and I guess that the number of people who invest in bitcoin can also affect the price.
Activity: 79

I think something that really affects bitcoin is the demand and government policy about bitcoin itself, because in every country the policy is different.
and that affect the value of the next bitcoin is a medium that gives a vague word of truth that makes bitcoin holders and investors panicked. those things are influential
Activity: 196

Value of bitcoin is in the line of one direction no factor can affect the value of bitcoin it is only because of INVESTORS, TRADERS and  other types of transaction related to bitcoin. this is not like an ELECTRIC CAR uses supposedly use for the entire country to protect our environment that affect to OIL INDUSTRY.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
what I know the consequences of bitcoin falling prices are bad news about cryptocurrency and government policy policies in a conflicting country about Bitcoin and Altcoin
In my opinion, the only thing which matters the most when it comes to that of determining the market value of any of the crypto coin is none other than that of the demand and supply of the coin in the international market and the decision which is being made in term of buying or selling of that coin by the whales who have the major part of investment into that coin. This is the reason why the market value of the crypto coins keeps on changing.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
The supply and demand are the two main factors why the price of the bitcoin is unstable. The more supply, the lower the price of the bitcoin but the more demand; the higher the price of the bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
I believe there are lots of things that affects the price of Bitcoin and the devs too can play a role in controlling the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Just check out Bitcoin and compare it to other cryptocurrencies, you will get to see that it is more volatile then every other cryptocurrencies we have in the market. ETH is less volatile and doesn’t fluctuate much like Bitcoin does. So believe it or not, the devs also plays a role in this.
Yeah there are actually many things that affect the market and the price of a coin is not just demand and supply only. but there are many others. You're right maybe developers also have an important role in maintaining the market and so forth. there are many factors that affect the value. that's why price manipulation is hard to do in crypto and bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: