Pages:
Author

Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin... - page 39. (Read 5253 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 20
There's a lot of factors who affects to the value of bitcoin in the crypto currency industry, for example increasing of virtual currency. Due to increasing of crypto's competition in the market were inlarge too and because of that factors the people who supports to bitcoin will transferred to other coins especially if they cannot satisfy to the growth of their investment to the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
For my me the factors that can affects the value of bitcoin are;

1. Reading fake or fraud news that can cause to the bitcoin holders to sell quickly even if they lose because they think bitcoin price will go down in short they are panicking.

2. Banning a country not to invest in bitcoin.

3. Victim of fake ads or fake site of bitcoin investment or mining that can distrust bitcoin or misinterpret about bitcoin that they think bitcoin is just a scam only.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
There are certain factors which affetcts the price or value of bitcoin. Specially the supply and demand. When the supply decreases and demand increases, the price rise up and vice versa. Besides, different FUDs are also resposible for this.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
FUD.
It just cannot be stopped normally. They come and then leave. Making a scar to those newbies who will read it who didn't even know it was just FUD. Hopefully, this could end or the new ones will still have that goal to still read more before doubting bitcoin.

Day Trade.
It makes a lot of effects in the value of bitcoin. Somehow the traders if was good with foretelling where bitcoin will be then they could score more bitcoin by making a good trade.

Whales.
So much have been spread that whales are controlling the bitcoin price. With that kind of rumor other investors will have doubts whether to come in or not.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
Bitcoin whales have much influence on BTC price. For example every time someone moves Mt Gox's funds, we see huge cryptocurrency sell off and price drops. Bitcoin still need mass adoption for price stabilization and volatility mitigation.
They have got this huge and drastic impact, for that we are calling them whales. They wouldn’t be called as whales if they’re like other people who are waiting for others to change the prices of bitcoins. These whales are so strong that if they become joint, they can make huge turn overs of selling and buying at different rates and in different times. So better is to hope they don’t let bitcoins down.
Activity: 126
Factors that influence the value of the bitcoin:

1) government bitcoin policies and laws
2) political situation
3) social trends
4) appearance of new competitors
5) artificial influence on the value by trading at the crypto market
6) news (not always true one)

and many more. Could be something new will appear in the future. Did I miss anything?

I think that the factors that reduce the bitcoin price have been listed in the list above, but the only reason that bitcoin price reduction is the social trend. As many people sell bitcoins and others will sell bitcoins just like the bitcoin sellers before
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
Bitcoin whales have much influence on BTC price. For example every time someone moves Mt Gox's funds, we see huge cryptocurrency sell off and price drops. Bitcoin still need mass adoption for price stabilization and volatility mitigation.
When it comes to that of the market value of the crypto coin like that of the bitcoin which is the top-rated coin in the entire world, then there comes so many factors which affect the market value of the bitcoin like that of the demand of the bitcoin in the international market, the influence of the ones who have invested a major portion of their earnings into it and above all the awareness rate of the bitcoin.
Activity: 154
No one can say exactly why the price of BTC can reduce so, no one can say this in my opinion because the influence of the BTC is quite wide, the market fluctuates based on supply and demand, and on the whole. In the world, a normal person like us can not grasp the economic and political situation around the world to guess the price of BTC.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
Demand is the main factor that makes bitcoin up and down. like now. declining bitcoin prices make people see its potential. the price also decreases sometimes because of the negative things in the news
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
the most important is supply and demands. when demands on bitcoin are high and bitcoin supply is getting thinner, then price can go up high. but when demands down, the possibility of the price will also decrease.
behind increasing or decresing supply and demand volume there are many factor that influenced.something link good or bad news will make supply and demand move from equilibrium area.and finally price move up or down.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
the most important is supply and demands. when demands on bitcoin are high and bitcoin supply is getting thinner, then price can go up high. but when demands down, the possibility of the price will also decrease.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
the effect of the bitcoin price I see is from the very high demand factor and from the decreasing supply of bitcoin, when both are getting depleted and the more difficult it is to find the expensive bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Fake news can affect bitcoin's price, when investor hear fake news they will not invest on this project. Ffor this reason demand will decrease and price will also fall down.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
  Bitcoin has broken all predictions by 2017 giving shock to all haters of Bitcoin the price has increased like a sky rocketing that has never happened in history . The hike of bitcoin may be of the high demand and supply shortage that means when the demand is high the price of Bitcoin increases it is because Bitcoin has a limited supply of Bitcoin that is only 21 million of Bitcoins are available . The demand is based on the awareness of Bitcoin ,its popularity and trust in the community .
Activity: 205
I think that the most important factor that influences the value of bitcoin price is its great popularity. the fact that it is wanted by everyone. The high demand always influences the supply but i m not sure that the number of coins will increase much as it is limited
Activity: 196
The main factor on any exchange is the news release. Gone are the negative financial news, people are starting to sell, the price-falls. Others see this fall and begin to throw off their coins, so as not to burn.. chain reaction! In this case, the main thing is not to panic and watch as a boa, waiting for the best moment!
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.

Bitcoin prices are based on market demand and supply, and news reports in circulation, be it positive news or negative news can affect bitcoin prices.
Activity: 182
Oh, they are so many! The news, fake news, bears and bulls. Government, whales. Almost a butterfly effect, so just be patient and flexible
Activity: 280
First of all the fake news about bitcoin which is made by peoples affected it.Due to that news people do not buy bitcoin and protect themselves by avoiding it.one of the major affect is government laws and policies.such type of factors affects the value of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
For me, I think these are the factors that affects bitcoin's price.

1. Speculations - Yes especially if a popular persons who speculated the price of bitcoin, there is a chance that it will increase in the future and vice versa. If we see Person X saying that "Bitcoin will reach 50,000$ in 2019", tendency is there are some who will buy bitcoin and will hold it for easy profits although there are some who doesn't react with the speculation.

2. Online News - Example of these are FUD's. People tend to react fast when they see a bad news in bitcoin because they know that it will crash if a FUD is spread across the internet. I think its not the only FUD's are considered news but there are also good news. These can affect the price not only bitcoin but any coins.

3. Whales - Although this is not sure, there are many people saying that there are whales manipulating bitcoin but nobody knows who are they.
Pages:
Jump to: