Pages:
Author

Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin... - page 37. (Read 5253 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Bitcoin's price is very easy to be influenced by many things because Bitcoin is something of value and people invest there.
if there is bad news about BTC then automatically the price will take effect and this will continue.
The factors that influence the value of bitcoin are their real contribution to the community, its benefits, its attraction to the community, government policies, supply and demand of markets. and they affect the economics of hungry with these digital coins
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.

Why do not you do research in the forum before opening these kinds of topics? I have already given a lot of information about this topic, so I think it is unnecessary to write much explanation about it. If you learn to do some research, be sure that you have taken your word. Anyway, I will reply to your problem briefly;
- Request
- Pump and dump movements
- Volume and volatility

It is possible to rank such factors. As I said, many factors are explained in detail on different topics, so writing more is unreasonable. I hope you will open it later and you will learn to do research on the topics and open your quest when your research is unanswered.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
a negative assessment of bitcoin will reduce the interest to invest it may lead to lower bitcoin prices.and otherwise the good reputation of bitcoin will stimulate investors to mine and invest bitcoin it can increase the high number of marketing

A lot of factors can be considered that directly or indirectly affect bitcoin value. One of those is the effect of supply and demand. Secondly the rate of people who invests in bitcoin as well as the feedbacks from the influential people who joined in bitcoin. Positive or negative comments or news in social media also affects btc value.
Activity: 85

There is several factor that affects the value of bitcoin. The major factor is demand and supply.
Activity: 98
a negative assessment of bitcoin will reduce the interest to invest it may lead to lower bitcoin prices.and otherwise the good reputation of bitcoin will stimulate investors to mine and invest bitcoin it can increase the high number of marketing

Activity: 182
Many Factors that affect the value or price of Bitcoin, one and this is a factor of extraordinary influence on the price of Bitcoin, this factor is News, good bad news or good news is very influential. because with the news, it can affect the minds of Bitcoin actors. the second is Supply and demand bitcoin, the higher the demand, the price will also be higher, but otherwise the higher the supply of Bitcoin, then the price will be lower.
Activity: 180
Merit: 9
Bitcoin has become so versatile with its value and a popular investment that has made me believe that investor psychology is the most influential characteristic of the value of bitcoin. Then there will be government, media and decentralized supply (mining).
The increase the number of investors and the demand to have bitcoin has the big role in bitcoin versatility and unstable value. Even there is limited supply, there are many that contribute with the which make hard to bitcoin to increase the value and gain profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
Mainly the supply in the market greatly affects the peice of any crypto currency. If there is more supply then the price is low. If there is a huge demand then the price is huge. That's whwre whales come into play. If there is alot of supply in the market then they will buy a buttload of it to increase the price then up and sell them to tank the price.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
There are so many factors that affects the value of bitcoin. Some major factors are demand supply imbalance, FUD, speculations etc. One of the important factors is so many news which are positive or negative affect the market.
No doubt that the reason that you have given which affect the price of BTCs are all true and the major one between them is the demand of BTCs. When the use of BTCs increase in market, it means its demand has increased and now, people will get BTCs in much higher price than they were getting before as the shortage of BTCs has occurred in market just like the shortage of food or water.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
I would argue that the value of Bitcoin is influenced by the market response to Bitcoin itself, depending on how the market responds to Bitcoin users or Bitcoin miners themselves.
If the market response to Bitcoin rises then the price will go up, and vice versa if the market response to Bitcoin down then the price will come down.
Many factors affect the value of Bitcoin but the major factor is the negative statements and news. With this negative news Bitcoin affects up to some extent and not permanently but for the time being the value alters. Similarly the positive news about the Bitcoin encourages people to take the ways straight towards the market.

The CEOs and founders of large companies and the reputed companies say positively about the Bitcoin because they know better the future world is of cryptocurrency and this contribute to the increase in demand for people.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
What determines the value of Bitcoin is the behavior of investors. The more positive news we hear about the bitcoin, the greater the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 84
There are two factors that affect the price of bitcoin, it is supply and demand, these factors determine the current price.
Activity: 56
price is very easy to be influenced by many things because Bitcoin is something of value and people invest there.
if there is bad news about BTC then automatically the price will take effect and this will continue.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
One major factor affecting BTC is the fear and panic around it. This is mostly caused by the media people. They say all sort of things against Bitcoin and they are the tool for disseminating info to the outside world and so whatever they carry outside is what they also take. Also Government influence has a huge impact on the value of Bitcoin, and we have recently witnessed that from the beginning of this year.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
Factors that can affect the price of bitcoin very much. Now the main interest of the market is centered around the legal status of crypto in each particular country. Perhaps when the governments finally work out a single strategy for the legalization of crypto currencies, the market will go up.
Activity: 336

My opinion on the matter. 1) the price will rise or fall from the demand for bitcoin. The more hype, the higher the price. 2) the price may rise or fall, from the volume of production (mining). 3) the price may rise or fall from the laws and regulations of the state, banks, media. 4) Bad or good news about It technology, which are released through ICO/ in which the price of coins skyrocketed x1000 because of the huge demand of the product. I can list many, but these are the main ones.
Activity: 72
Bitcoin has become so versatile with its value and a popular investment that has made me believe that investor psychology is the most influential characteristic of the value of bitcoin. Then there will be government, media and decentralized supply (mining).
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Wrong thinking in bitcoin or falls accusation, many people believe bitcoin is a scam and I think many country and their government not accept bitcoin as currency.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270

All negative factors like the hacking of major cryptocurrency exchanges, government crackdowns, criticism from influential people, FUDs, dumpers and panic sellers brings down the value of bitcoin. News of regulations can also make a negative impact on the price of bitcoin and many countries are reported planning to impose it. On the positive side, bitcoin react with rising price on every development that support it.
Although a number of factors are there which can affect the value of bitcoin, but I think that still these limitation can be removed. I think that the main reason can be that bitcoin still not consider as legal currency by most of the people, but we still hopeful that this issue will solve very soon when most of the countries will legalize bitcoin.

Honestly and frankly speaking, there is already no need to create this kind of threads because there are already answers you can look while just exploring around, and i personally believe that this has been discussed so many times. Well this is the case so i guess we have no choice.

As what have stated above, all of those are correct and can also trigger the prices on the market. News is one of the biggest factors that triggers it, because most of the times, as news spreads worldwide whether good or bad, mainly affects the prices and the investors feelings towards the market.
There are several factors affecting the value of bitcoin.Investment done in bitcoin also affects the price of bitcoin a lot.There are mant investors of bitcoin due to which the value of bitcoin is so much high.The forces of demand and supply also play a major role in determining the value of bitcoin.When the demand is high then the prices go up and vice versa happens when supply is more.Bitcoin is also banned in some nations and this also plays a role in the price determing.
Activity: 728
Merit: 266

All negative factors like the hacking of major cryptocurrency exchanges, government crackdowns, criticism from influential people, FUDs, dumpers and panic sellers brings down the value of bitcoin. News of regulations can also make a negative impact on the price of bitcoin and many countries are reported planning to impose it. On the positive side, bitcoin react with rising price on every development that support it.
Although a number of factors are there which can affect the value of bitcoin, but I think that still these limitation can be removed. I think that the main reason can be that bitcoin still not consider as legal currency by most of the people, but we still hopeful that this issue will solve very soon when most of the countries will legalize bitcoin.

Honestly and frankly speaking, there is already no need to create this kind of threads because there are already answers you can look while just exploring around, and i personally believe that this has been discussed so many times. Well this is the case so i guess we have no choice.

As what have stated above, all of those are correct and can also trigger the prices on the market. News is one of the biggest factors that triggers it, because most of the times, as news spreads worldwide whether good or bad, mainly affects the prices and the investors feelings towards the market.
Pages:
Jump to: