Pages:
Author

Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin... - page 44. (Read 5253 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
Government  policies and regulation are with laws and regulation that have an impact on the value of Bitcoin, Alot of  investors tends to take profit during festive or holiday season, this tend to reduce the value of Bitcoin, as supply is always high ultimately crashing the price  of Bitcoin
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
I guess many factors work behind the price of Bitcoin. The major factor that plays a significant role is the demand and supply of Bitcoin. Among the others, the volatility, scalability and manipulation by the traders also play an important role.
Activity: 112
Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.

For me, I think the negative speculations of mass media about bitcoin which is also posted indifferent social media sites is one of the reason i think affects the dropping of bitcoins market value.
Activity: 133
there are lots of factors that affects bitcoin,  one of the social media; lots of rumors are spreading on social media that bitcoin has crashed so many investor started withdrawing their investments. Another factors is the government and bank policies that kicks against bitcoin in the global market hereby reducing the hope and expectation of the investors and scaring out the new intended investors. these are many others are the factors that affect the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
There's so many factor that can affect the value of bitcoin like panic selling because of fud news. And manipulation of big whales in crypto market. We can't avoid that because in crypto to world its normal.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
The most important factor that affects the price of bitcoin, is the pump and dump schemes from whales and pump and dump groups. Then the FUD spread by officials, tax authorities warning for regulations. And the hack of exchanges.
Activity: 162
Factors that affects the value of bitcoin are policies of the government, negative news, panic selling, and new competitive currency. Sometimes our patience can be a factor that effects the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
Factors that influence the value of the bitcoin:

1) government bitcoin policies and laws
2) political situation
3) social trends
4) appearance of new competitors
5) artificial influence on the value by trading at the crypto market
6) news (not always true one)

and many more. Could be something new will appear in the future. Did I miss anything?

All of that are true possible factors that really effects to the value of bitcoin and in number 6 which is stated that news are not always true. I believe that it is the one of the most possible possible things that affected too much in btc value because in the current situations there's a lot of articles and news about it that we considered as a fake or false news that cause of decreasing numbers of believers and supporter's of btc and because of that issue it also affect the demand and adaptation of btc so it is sad to know that there are people that is trying to destroyed btc.
Activity: 100
many factors that can affect the price and elektabilitas bitcoin, one of which is the news from high officials or important people such as the government issue issue ban on the circulation of bitcoin, or vice versa later on religious, itupun can make prices tend to change.
Activity: 32
Government policies or change of government, fake news and rumor of ban can trigger panic among the bitcoin investors to sell off there bitcoins in no time, natural effects that also take it cause. 
Activity: 98
I think that one of the factors is the processes taking place in the economy, as well as the decisions of influential people
Activity: 392
http://o-tu.ru/
I think one of the factors that can affect the bitcoin price is bad news or FUD's that can holders sell their bitcoin because they think that the price of bitcoin will drop and the other factor is there are some group of a pump and dump that can manipulate the value of bitcoin and the other thing is there are many scammers out there that use bitcoin as their presentation that is why people didn't trust bitcoin because of this reason.

Very soon (at the end of 2018g), many countries of the world will adopt a legislative framework for the recognition of bitcoin in their countries. Many banks will start attracting investors. The big whales will start to come in and insurance their money through banks in bitcoin. It's a complex scheme, but it will. Large investors want to insurance their risks in the cryptocurrency. And the Banks will help them.
Activity: 18
One fact and you everuthing know it. How much people know about it and use... Roll Eyes
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I think the factors that affect the bitcoin value are bad news and good news. The bitcoin development policy of each country also influences the bitcoin value. The political status of the country affects the bitcoin value.
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
The biggest reason of the downtrend now is the panic selling. when most of the investors saw the market is not going well they sold their bitcoins.. that's the main reason why we see such downtrend now.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin's price is very easy to be influenced by many things because Bitcoin is something of value and people invest there.
if there is bad news about BTC then automatically the price will take effect and this will continue.

Bitcoin is a decentralised digital currency due to this many factors influence its market price. Bitcoin is a growing currency so its demand increase among people due to irregularities in the production and distribution of Bitcoin by miner's affect the value of bitcoin. Second thing is government or politician in a country. If an government ban bitcoin in their country then the negative effect of this also show on the price of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a volatile currency due to this many time investors doesn't invest in it and this thing also affect the price of Bitcoin 
Activity: 840
Merit: 500

I think the main factors that really affects the value of bitcoin is the speculations trying to destruct the images of bitcoin making some people to get panic.

right now the price movement of the bitcoin is still moving quite significantly. That is a lot of people coming into bitcoin with the purpose of making money and not believe in the technology.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
The price follows the law of demand and hence the price you see in the market is the price that is the average of seller's asking and buyer's bid price. You might not see the same price even on two exchanges of the same country due to the various prices of the buyers and sellers on that particular exchange. There are many factors affect the demand and supply including the decisions of the big whales and institutional investors.
Bad news is a big factor that affects the value of bitcoin. In todays technology, when you spread something on the social media, it will reach all over the world, and many people will easily believe on whats on the internet. I believe that big whales is part of it, they are using social media to harvest bitcoin on the panic seller, for them to gain big profit when the price of bitcoin increase.
Activity: 98

I think the main factors that really affects the value of bitcoin is the speculations trying to destruct the images of bitcoin making some people to get panic.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
The price follows the law of demand and hence the price you see in the market is the price that is the average of seller's asking and buyer's bid price. You might not see the same price even on two exchanges of the same country due to the various prices of the buyers and sellers on that particular exchange. There are many factors affect the demand and supply including the decisions of the big whales and institutional investors.
Pages:
Jump to: