Pages:
Author

Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin... - page 47. (Read 5253 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
The value of bitcoin is affected by supply and demand. The supply of bitcoin is well defined and well controlled. New bitcoins only enter the system through mining. Mining generates new bitcoins as an incentive for proof of work. This process generates new bitcoins at a fixed rate. The demand of bitcoin is set by the number of buyers who are willing to buy additional bitcoins. The number of buyers and the amount they are willing to invest is a function of the current price compared with their expectation of its price trajectory and the volatility of that price. media can also affect the bitcoin value significantly. Media hype can easily lead to an increase in the price, while negative news can lead to a decline in the price.
Activity: 156
 Bitcoin is a decentralized in nature so there is nobody to control or normalize the price . Bitcoin is the first famous cryptocurrency and its price is influenced by a wide range of factors .Bitcoin price is expressed as the exchange rate of the Bitcoin to relation to other currencies . The adoption and usage of Bitcoin that is the digital currency the demand  has increased now a days because of the anonymous nature the government tries to bring regulations this may effect the value of Bitcoin.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
1. News
2. FUD
3. Speculations / predictions / opinions from people
4. Government regulations
5. Supply and demand
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.
factors that affecting bitcoin and others altcoins
a government issue is the main factor
banking systems is another factor
then use of bitcoin...

A lot of factors to be consider and I think NEWS is a big one, the value of bitcoin moves easily no matter what the news is out in the market. Bitcoin is a great coin and it should not be affected by any fake news but since newbies are very emotional, they react on the market negatively and the value of bitcoin is getting lower.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
there are many factors that affect the value of bitcoin, and in my opinion, panic, foolish acts perpetrated by criminals when abusing bitcoin functions.

even bad adoption of bitcoin like china can also affect the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

Well, obviously news and FUDs can really affect the value of Bitcoin. As also for its popularity all over the world.
That’s true some time bad news about crypto currency makes the price of bitcoin down but it is not good and those who are aware of the bitcoin feature must not listen to them. according to me supply and demand are those factors which effect the price of bitcoin, as with high demand and low supply makes price high and high supply low demand makes bitcoin price really down so supply and demand are oppositely effected to the price of bitcoin so never panic in any condition.
Activity: 126
The price of Bitcoin depends on how many people are willing to invest in BTC!
The more people who invest in BTC, the greater the amount of investment in BTC, and the price of BTC will rise!
The more people who sell BTC, the more the price of BTC will drop!
Activity: 126
The more people who know Bitcoin, the higher the degree of attention, the more people who invest in BTC, and the more likely it is that Bitcoin will rise!
The attitude of various governments on BTC also affects the price of BTC! The more countries recognize it, the better, and the more countries block it, the better.
Activity: 147
The market cap and the price of the coins has major influences on the value of the coin all the time. Also factors such as the percentage rise or fall, its popularity and good reviews also affect the value.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106

This is simple its all about supply and demand, more supply less demand, it means that the value is low and supply shortage more demand, it means that the price is high. There are other specific factor like whales these sre the big investors who dumped thier coins and it has huge impact to the valiue and the other is the regulations of some country if a country regulate to banned bitcoin in a big bitcoin community like china the impact to its value is huge and its dramatically traumatic.
Activity: 153
Everything is affected by BTC's price of supply and demand!
In essence, the change in the BTC price is a reflection of the relationship between supply and demand. In the investment or speculation market, price fluctuations should be a reflection of the relationship between buyers and sellers, and also affected by buyers and sellers.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
factors that affecting bitcoin and others altcoins
a government issue is the main factor
banking systems is another factor
then use of bitcoin...
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Bitcoin is the first and most popular existing crypto currency. Its capitalization is several times larger than that of other digital means of payment. In this system, most sellers, buyers and the number of transactions, which makes it highly liquid. It is also in the development of bitcoins that investors and entrepreneurs invest most of all their resources and resources, which makes it a highly competitive means of payment.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
I think the most factor that effects the value of bitcoin either negative or in positive direction is the information that the people feeds on, a positive news about bitcoin has the capacity to draw new investor's into it and at the same time increase the demands for bitcoin which will ultimately increase it price in a positive direction. Also any negative information has the ability to reduce the demands for bitcoin which will lead to fall in price at the same time.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
according to my personal observations, the most affecting the price of bitcoin is the media, information.
if the media preach bad about bitcoin then bitcoin will go down. and vice versa.

That's correct. Tweets from famous people, leaked information, FUD (like the one about a ban in Korea). We're lacking real investigative journalism, one that doesn't follow news without confirming. Every crypto news site wants to be the first and publishes information based on hearsay and info copied from other sites.
People are so afraid of crypto being squashed by governments that they're overreacting every time FUD gets published. We are already in such a face of overreaction and mark my words, if BTC goes below 6000 USD it's going to be a parade of suicidal crybabies on the forum again.
Activity: 106
I think one of the factors that can affect the bitcoin price is bad news or FUD's that can holders sell their bitcoin because they think that the price of bitcoin will drop and the other factor is there are some group of a pump and dump that can manipulate the value of bitcoin and the other thing is there are many scammers out there that use bitcoin as their presentation that is why people didn't trust bitcoin because of this reason.
that's right what you say. and if I think also with the many negative issues that are about bitcoin then it could affect the value of bitcoin as well. therefore we all bitcoin users must support bitcoin continue so that its value can go up and not be considered bitcoin negative hold
yes I agree because bad news then bitcoinpun value will influence I personally interested in bitcoin karna good news from media And for those of us who already know and already know bitcoin should not be affected bad news and always explain what is bitcoin to those who look ugly and do not know what is bitcoin Shocked
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
according to my personal observations, the most affecting the price of bitcoin is the media, information.
if the media preach bad about bitcoin then bitcoin will go down. and vice versa.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254

I think one of the most factors that really affects bitcoin is the mass media reports that destruct the image of bitcoin and influence many investors to sell their bitcoin investment.
We are all creating the value of bitcoin, the greatest factor that affects the value of bitcoin is us since we are the user/investor and we are the one creating
the value of it so if we all gonna panic with what would happen in the future, screaming all day why the price is low, what's the reason of it, that is why we should need to keep calm.
Activity: 70

I think one of the most factors that really affects bitcoin is the mass media reports that destruct the image of bitcoin and influence many investors to sell their bitcoin investment.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.

There are a lot.
Trace Mayer wrote about Bitcoin's 7 network effects, which will have a huge impact on the price over the long run, we are spaking about decades here.
As I can not summarize all the things as good as Trace can, I recommend you to read the following two articles...
http://www.runtogold.com/the-rise-of-the-fourth-great-bitcoin-bubble/

http://www.runtogold.com/the-great-bitcoin-bull-market-of-2017/

Furthermore it is very important tu understand that Bitcoin was and is the first coin created ever ( first mover advantage) and the only one with a real grassroot movement. And therefore it is the most decentralized crypto coin without any lead figure, what can not be said about the overwhelming majority of altcoins. If you don't know why I write this, I'm aiming on single point of failures and attack vectors.

If you search a bit on youtube regarding Trace Mayer and why Bitcoin could reach extremely high value you'll find some really great interviews which you can listen to.

Pages:
Jump to: