Pages:
Author

Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin... - page 45. (Read 5253 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
In my perspective, the factors affecting the value of Bitcoin are as follows:
a) negative point of views in the social media world- it triggered the effect on its value
b) whale investors doing the manipulation of price values
c) government intervention; banning the use of cryptocurrency
d) netizens have doubt, fear and uncertainty about cryptocurrency which leads to less demand of investment
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
Lots of things that affect the value of Bitcoin, among them are: Number of requests / Volume Bitcoin, Fraud Existing Cripto currency Investment, Bad Issues and News About Bitcoin, The existence of Bitcoin Trading Activities, And Bitcoin Hacker Crime. And many more Things that can affect the value of Bitcoin.
Activity: 207
In my opinion, the factors that influence the value of bitcoin:
- investor psychology and FUD
- decentralized supply
- the development and diversity of altcoin
- goverment
- the strength of early investors and the recognition of the community.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Everything is affected by BTC's price of supply and demand!
In essence, the change in the BTC price is a reflection of the relationship between supply and demand. In the investment or speculation market, price fluctuations should be a reflection of the relationship between buyers and sellers, and also affected by buyers and sellers.
Exactly. The price of bitcoin is based on the supply and demand relationship. If the demand is high then the price of new bitcoin can increase. But when demand drops, the price of bitcoin will decrease. But the most important thing is the news. The news may cause the demand for bitcoin to increase or decrease
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
The value of bitcoin depends a lot on the investors. If it attracts strong corporations to buy bitcoin the value will be pushed up quickly. The more rich people get by bitcoin, the more bitcoin value is confirmed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.

Many factors we have to accept these are reason for the bitcoin price bump and dump mate. Let me list out the few below.

1: Regulations, there are many countries and big firms regulations the bitcoin and banning of its usage bro. When these applies to the market you will find the price drop bro.
2: Hacking, If there is any hack on the big trading sites and mining pools wallets that time also we will find the bitcoin price dropped.
3: Fake news, spreading over the media side is another factor for the price drop mate.
The number 3 seems pretty accurate, i've noticed how the media approach the fake news towards bitcoin. The fake news is a great factor why the price of bitcoin is swinging touching the ground and soaring high unexpectedly. Fake news can affect the FUD's and investors obviously, they will pull out their investments on bitcoin which will affect the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
What are the factors that affect the bitcoin value?
What is the objective factor and what is the subjective factor?
How can we overcome these factors so that bitcioin can grow?

factor factors affecting bitcoin prices are very numerous such as the increasing volume of bitcoin spread, trader speculation, fraud mode, negative news, market conditions, demand and more. if the bitcoin is down, this condition can not be solved. surely we are just waiting and patient because this is only temporary.
Activity: 336
Well, there can be many reason that can influence or affect bitcoin's value. Among all the news I think the investors who invest without the patience and sell them in low rate, makes a great affect on the price. If the number of these investors increases it will create a difference.
Activity: 196

Of course many factors affect the bitcoin. in addition to political and economic policies, the ideological principles of a country as well as the media will also have much influence
Activity: 378
There are several factors that affects the value of bitcoin so it is important to know what it reacts to. In the world of trades, there are technical and fundamentals. But most times, fundamentals have more influence on the market especially because its an emerging market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Factors that influence the value of the bitcoin:

1) government bitcoin policies and laws
2) political situation
3) social trends
4) appearance of new competitors
5) artificial influence on the value by trading at the crypto market
6) news (not always true one)

and many more. Could be something new will appear in the future. Did I miss anything?

you are right, thanks.
Activity: 83
First of all the fake news about bitcoin which is made by peoples affected it.Due to that news people do not buy bitcoin and protect themselves by avoiding it.one of the major affect is government laws and policies.such type of factors affects the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

Well, obviously news and FUDs can really affect the value of Bitcoin. As also for its popularity all over the world.
exactly. But as far as I can see, most of the news affects the maximum bitcoin value. Just a good or bad news also causes the price of bitcoin to rise and fall in just one day
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
their are alot of factors which affects bitcoin value negatively and positively the negatively effect is when some one spread fake and fud news about bitcoin and undeveloped country banned on bitcoin and when biggest  investors sell their bitcoin on low price then bitcoin value affect negatively and bitcoin price do down word. and the positive factors is their opposite when international announce to legalized and motivate the bitcoin they start service on bitcoin and and all investors hold tell price go up then it affect bitcoin positively.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
There's a lot of factors that can affect the price of Bitcoin or even other cryptocurrencies. Mainly it is the supply and demand and I think there's no need to explain how it affects the price because it's too basic. Another one is the news, if there is a good news about Bitcoin, there's a chance that the price will go up and if there is a bad news then there's a chance that it will go down, depending on the news. This is why whenever there's a news that a huge company will invest on Bitcoin, the price went up and when a news came out that an influenced personality said anything not good with Bitcoin, the price goes down, and this is an FUD. Regulations from governments can also affect especially in a country that have high demands in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 364
I believe that bitcoin is affected only by the number of free coins on the market. The more coins on sale, the lower the price. Now people deduce money for rest and the price is low
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
In my opinion, it depends on the amount of selling bitcoin. The more people sell bitcoin, the more deep price go down. Then is government's rules of big country, if it's negavtive to bitcoin, it will affect on trader.
Activity: 25
The fact that a lot of people use Bitcoin as a way to store their money because their own country's economy is weak. So, if Bitcoin starts to lose value faster than their economy, they will take it out.
Activity: 185
I think one of the factors that can affect the bitcoin price is bad news or FUD's that can holders sell their bitcoin because they think that the price of bitcoin will drop and the other factor is there are some group of a pump and dump that can manipulate the value of bitcoin and the other thing is there are many scammers out there that use bitcoin as their presentation that is why people didn't trust bitcoin because of this reason.

There are many reasons or factors that affect the value of bitcoin. Here are some reasons of its price to vary. One of it is the number of people or the population of Bitcoin users. I think that it affects its value. The more the people were engaged at BTC, the less its value will be. Another thing is there are people that pump or manipulate its value. These are some of the reasons of the varying price of BTC.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
there is bad news about Bitcoin, this factor will affect a significant price movement. If Bitcoin users hear negative news about Bitcoin, then they will panic and then sell its bitcoin to secure the asset, this makes the price of Bitcoin dropped due to mass sales of Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: