Pages:
Author

Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin... - page 11. (Read 5253 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I think a comment from famous people who are interested in Bitcoin and then buy it will boost price increases. As well as with an economist who has a well-known company and then gives negative comments about Bitcoin will certainly have an impact on the fall down value of Bitcoin.
Activity: 23
Factors that affect the value of bitcoin?

I think it is bad news spreading around the globe beacausw of that people are afraid lt using or investing bitcoins the other reason for me is the fscebook or google bans
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.
Those are: An overall economy mood in the world, sayings and statements of famous people like politics or investors, demand and supply, tons of different factors, that can directly or particularly affect the price movement.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
You are definitely asking a very broad question. The idea about value of bitcoin is influenced or affected by too many factors. It may even be personal judgement or fear that could affect its value. But not considering everything the main idea would be that the demands for the coins increases its value as the supply of coins is also getting lesser in volume. This is the general basis not considering whatever reasons is in the background for the increase or decrease of the volume of coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
You can read the article of Joe Wiesenthal. For several months he studied materials concerning the bitcoin platform. He identified several factors affecting the price of bitcoin and explained why this is happening. Very informative article.
Activity: 190
My suggestion is for you to not be worried about that because it will take you 10 years or more to study all the things which are having an influence on bitcoins price, it is the thing similar to a butterfly Effect, lol.
Activity: 49
Supports from real organizations or governments can drive a lift. For instance, when Ripple declared an arrangement with Goldman or good conclusion from S. Korea we saw a hop in the cost. The considerable and testing thing about these crypto markets is their worldwide scale, so it's difficult to stick one occasion as the sole driver of a keep running up or fall back. The best thought is to watch the news aggregator destinations to perceive what's happening far and wide that could profit or reduce Bitcoin and blockchain.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Many factors can make the value of bitcoin increase, and in my opinion the most important thing is that more and more countries legalize bitcoin so that users feel guaranteed if many countries have legalized such as Japan.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
FUD -Short form for ‘fear, uncertainty and doubt’. Usually used in the form of “xxx spreading FUD again.”
Example: JPMorgan’s Dimon spread FUD by saying Bitcoin is a fraud that will eventually blow up.
https://www.smallcapasia.com/what-is-fud-hodl-or-fomo-in-cryptocurrency-lingo-find-out-more-here/

This is the main facor that affect the value and cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
For my opinion it consist many facts, but the main are some dumps and pumps that are playing with it, and some economical events in the world.
Activity: 65
all depends on transactions and transactions. The number of transactions with bitcoin is constantly growing. On the ongoing transactions, you can analyze how the demand and supply of crypto-currencies are related. For bitcoin, this relationship is positive. Each day of transactions on Bitcoin occurs on 50 million dollars.
Most of these transactions transfer the Crypto-currency to exchanges for trading on buying and exchanging for fiat currencies. This affects how much one bitcoin costs and the rate falls.
At the same time, transactions to buy virtual currency indicate an increase in demand, which leads to an increase in the price of bitcoin.
The bitcoin rate drops when coins are sold more than they buy and grow, if the number of bought bitcoins is greater than can be sold by miners or other bidders.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
Unfounded rumours.
Weak hands panic selling at loss.
Whale manipulation of price
Activity: 60
There are several main Factors that affect directly to the price of BTC as following:
- The negative or positive news is one of the cause that make people get doubt about their investing.
- The demand play an important rule in this market.
- Whales those people have a large asset so they can make some affect to the market whenever making deposit or withdraw of bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think one about the variables that can influence the bitcoin cost is terrible news or FUD's that would holders be able to offer their bitcoin in light of the fact that they imagine that the cost of bitcoin will drop and the other factor is there are some gathering of a pump and dump that can control the estimation of bitcoin and the other thing is there are numerous tricksters out there that utilization bitcoin as their introduction that is the reason individuals didn't trust bitcoin on account of this reason.
Activity: 72
It is about dumpers and holders. When someone dumps their bitcoin, the price will drop and when someone hodl their bitcoin, the supply will minimize because of the holders, then the price will goes high
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
I think there are many factors that affect the value of Bitcoin. bad news, manipulation and political factors. These are the factors that make Bitcoin prices fall. Actually Bitcoin is just like any other asset, it is always affected by the bad news.
So we should read more news to capture the market in the near future. Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Many factors can affect the value of bitcoin specially the adoption of every country and the news that we always seen and some country has a regulation regarding on accepting the price of bitcoin so I think this are the idea that have a big impact in the price of bitcoin when they heard this they will became panic seller specially the newbie in this kind of industry.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101

The major factorfactors that affects the value of bitcoin is the demand and supply; hodl and making it scarce or selling at making it really available for disposal. The very recent rise of the bitcoin I heard came from a pump in or billions of dollars and we can see the result as the bitcoin price now declines again.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
3 weak good influence on bitcoin value.
1. Government regulations have a big impact on the bitcoin value.
2. Social media companies and the Internet and social media companies implement crypto bans.
3. News strongly influenced bitcoin.
Activity: 68
The factors that affect Bitcoin are quite many. But most times it is caused by speculations.
Pages:
Jump to: