Pages:
Author

Topic: Facts about bounties - page 3. (Read 868 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
February 17, 2020, 05:47:00 PM
I participate around 1 year in Savedroid signature campaign and when I see how many people complain about the current situation, I have to laugh.
If you believe in the future of cryptocurrencies, then you change the view and realize the potential profit in the future, you become more motivated.  Cool

However, it should be understood that there are not many projects that Bounty companies carry out that can become something worthwhile in the crypto market in the future. I am more motivated by the cryptography technology itself than by the financial opportunities that it provides. Unfortunately, most of the projects will never enter the market and will never be successful due to their technological features, and those projects that can cope with this task are far from always carried out by Bounty.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
February 17, 2020, 05:00:37 PM
I participate around 1 year in Savedroid signature campaign and when I see how many people complain about the current situation, I have to laugh.
If you believe in the future of cryptocurrencies, then you change the view and realize the potential profit in the future, you become more motivated.  Cool
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 17, 2020, 04:29:05 PM
I would not recommend anybody to join bounties these days because people have been scamming a lot of users in the name of bounties.
Fake projects get launched and scam people into joining bounties and promoting their fake projects for free.
Although there are genuine projects that actually pay the people, bounties have a bad reputation because of the tremendous amount of scams happening.
If you will join a lot of bounties i think legit one will distribute payment end of the day. So stop joining in new bounty this is not a solution. You can try to analyze to find legit projects for participate. Who guys promoting scam projects they didn’t analyzed to start before join these project. Bounty still worth although a few, but i don’t lose my expectation.                 
Activity: 1036
Merit: 524
February 17, 2020, 01:42:11 PM
Still have chance with bounty become success at the future and repeat again what have bring us much profit coin bounty campaign reward, just waiting when bitcoin back to higher price many bounties campaign get back and return worth to higher price and become success later.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 17, 2020, 01:20:10 PM
1. Many bounties won't pay
It is true that many bounties don't pay the bounty hunters for several crucial reasons. But they are not the bounties paid in BTC, but mostly bounties paid in new altcoins. Some reasons that make no payments are:
1. Failed to reach softcap/hardcap, so the team members stop the project. (less interest from investors)
2. The projects are scams, so the team members suddenly disappeared. 
3. The token values of the new projects have almost zero values on the exchanges. This is also the same as no payment for me.  Cheesy
You are absolutely right with the point you have dropped there. There are really lots of problems that the project can encounter before, during and after the development or producing it. It is true that there are still many projects that are intentionally scamming other people making some promises that they will not do in the future. Some projects don't really want the project to fail, because sometimes they are doing their part but when the token sale starts, there are no investors want to give some support even if that particular project is good, maybe they have their own reason for that.
To all newbies or new comers, here are few advice for you guys if you want to start promoting bounties

Its a real fact that some might not want to accept for one reason or the other, new projects aren't that attractive to investors anymore so be ready for the worst.

2. Bounties are still Profitable
Ignore whatever bounty hunters are saying, yes many projects aren't paying but still some are paying, experience of a bounty hunter is different from one another, some bounty hunters still find it hard to learn from their mistakes

Remember that even good projects that looks promising can still fail but here is what I want you to hold on to, a single bounty project can cover for all your losses, what I meant is 1 project can give you biggest profits even when you've promoted 10 projects that gives nothing, this is why its called BOUNTY.

I agree. So we must stop generalizing that all bounties are failure and not worthy because there are still existing bounty projects that are good and payable for the promotion works you did for them. It is also true that we bounty hunters do have different experiences on bounty projects we got engaged with so it will still be best to discover it by your ownself and do not always believe into the sayings of other bounty hunters. But still always get into precautionary measures to avoid unexpected experience to come when you are into working with any bounty projects. Bounties are still that worthy this days, you just need to seek and work hard for you to be able to get into a profitable and worthy bounty.
Indeed, as of now, there are still bounty campaigns that are being produced but if you think of it, the market is not that good, maybe that is the reason why investors are not risking their money even if that particular project is awesome, there are some things that investors will consider because they are risking their own money. Maybe we, as a bounty hunter, we should still support upcoming project to gain more investors.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
February 17, 2020, 12:35:51 PM
Though many hunters have concluded that campaigns are not profitable anymore but the truth is that we still have many campaign that are profitable if we can take our time to research.
I think you are exaggerating a bit when you say that are "still have many campaigns". Bounties appear almost every day, but that's just every day they are less and less. But to choose more or less decent ones is becoming more and more difficult.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
February 17, 2020, 12:01:27 AM
To all newbies or new comers, here are few advice for you guys if you want to start promoting bounties

Its a real fact that some might not want to accept for one reason or the other, new projects aren't that attractive to investors anymore so be ready for the worst.

Ignore whatever bounty hunters are saying, yes many projects aren't paying but still some are paying, experience of a bounty hunter is different from one another, some bounty hunters still find it hard to learn from their mistakes

Remember that even good projects that looks promising can still fail but here is what I want you to hold on to, a single bounty project can cover for all your losses, what I meant is 1 project can give you biggest profits even when you've promoted 10 projects that gives nothing, this is why its called BOUNTY.

I agree. So we must stop generalizing that all bounties are failure and not worthy because there are still existing bounty projects that are good and payable for the promotion works you did for them. It is also true that we bounty hunters do have different experiences on bounty projects we got engaged with so it will still be best to discover it by your ownself and do not always believe into the sayings of other bounty hunters. But still always get into precautionary measures to avoid unexpected experience to come when you are into working with any bounty projects. Bounties are still that worthy this days, you just need to seek and work hard for you to be able to get into a profitable and worthy bounty.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
February 16, 2020, 10:47:05 PM

There was no actual payment system in bounty and all based on the how the progress of the company that we have partcipated on it. Just take a look at tachyon and some hunters were able to get more than $600 in a short term campaign.
Too much people are not even learning from their past experience.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
February 16, 2020, 07:27:04 PM
I totally agree with you about bounties that are considered not profitable anymore. In fact, if we try hard the hope is always there. Indeed,
it must be admitted that many IEO projects delay even not paying bounty participants. But that is a reality that we must accept, because
there is no guarantee in this case, the developer also does not want to lose in this. But the good news from all the bounties that we follow
must be that there are 1-2 projects that pay quite a lot. So I think bounties are still worth doing, rather than you doing faucets.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
February 16, 2020, 07:05:11 PM
A common mistake that newbies often make is to overestimate expectations so that when expectations do not match reality, due to unfavourable market conditions or other factors, they will be overly disappointed. Cryptocurrency is sometimes difficult to predict and what happens is often unthinkable, so it is better to focus on analyzing promising projects with real products if you are afraid of the risk of not being paid then choose a trusted bounty manager, like yahoo, hampuz, etc. but you also must have advantages and the ability to be selected to join their campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
February 16, 2020, 06:55:48 PM
It is true that many bounties don't pay the bounty hunters for several crucial reasons. But they are not the bounties paid in BTC, but mostly bounties paid in new altcoins. Some reasons that make no payments are:
1. Failed to reach softcap/hardcap, so the team members stop the project. (less interest from investors)
2. The projects are scams, so the team members suddenly disappeared. 
3. The token values of the new projects have almost zero values on the exchanges. This is also the same as no payment for me.  Cheesy
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 16, 2020, 06:11:05 PM
Though many hunters have concluded that campaigns are not profitable anymore but the truth is that we still have many campaign that are profitable if we can take our time to research.
agree, that among the many campaigns that do not produce according to our wishes, there are still some that can be relied upon and can deliver results. It is really needed research and analysis if you want to participate in a campaign even though it is not easy, but there is still a chance that there is still a campaign that is really good and respects the participants.
Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 16, 2020, 05:56:14 PM
RBF
Activity: 212
Merit: 114
February 16, 2020, 05:30:18 PM
Many people kept talking that bounty is over, bounty future is dark and so on negative words. But I was always stick on my point, the bounty will be running until the crypto era ends! Whoever talk negative against bounty, people should avoid his dialogues. Bounty is passing bad time that doesn't mean it's future already uncertain! A single bounty can cover your all losses, like the Harmony, SERO, Gowithme bounty did last year!
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
February 16, 2020, 04:34:57 PM
This bounty of a thing should be left for dedicated bounty hunters only because I feel they are the only ones who will benefits the most, they have enough time to hunt for more and they won't be able to rely on a single project unlike people that have other jobs in real life

Yes, you are right. I know many people who left their job to continue their bounty job with full stress. Those people don't miss a single project even they know most of them will scam. But in the end, overall they are making huge money from bounties. They spend huge time on bounty and airdrop and the result is really inspiring! So, there is still good money if you are able to do it widely!
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
February 16, 2020, 03:38:36 PM
Right for now most projects do not pay and if paying the coin can not be sold for various reasons. From 2019 until now there has not been a new project that big pays for me, so I'm still looking for that luck from one of the bounty projects that really pays out with the big.
In 2017 if we got reward 5-6 projects out of 10 projects. And now from previous year 2019 to 2020 if you will joined 10-20 projects there no chances to get reward from single project. Big payments is depends on projects budget than if your luck favour than it's possible. Most of those deceiving and big payment is another big deal.                      

Sorry, I don't agree with you mate, because big payments do not depend on the project's budget, it depends on the project reputation! Like Mycrojobs has 800K USD worth coin budget for the bounty but when bounty hunter received their payment, that was pure shit. When harmony bounty budget was 15K USD and then it became 150K USD worth when the hunter received it. But you said the truth that in 2017, we used to getting payment from most of the bounty campaign and now even big successful project deceive us.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 16, 2020, 03:02:20 PM

Correct!  I joined several bounty campaigns when I left the Fortune Jack Sig camp way back 2018 (bounty were so promising during those time), of all the bounty I joined, not one gave me a good reward.

This might be true or not.  You should have given proof that bounty is still profitable.  That way no one will refute what you are saying here.

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
February 16, 2020, 02:51:47 PM
I agree with TS, bounties still generate income. Those of the hunters who say that there is nothing to earn and there is nothing to do here probably could not rebuild after a very profitable past years.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
February 16, 2020, 02:28:49 PM
Bounties pay much but the problem is bounties only payout when the projects meet soft and hard caps. If they fails to meet these caps bounties are not usually payout as promised. So due to the massive slump in crypto economy new investment is not entering in the market and new projects are failing to launching. I have seen golden era of bounties in 2017 and mid 2018 when bounties paid out as promised but after that since the recession hit the market everything has gone down...
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
February 16, 2020, 10:11:05 AM
As a bounty hunter, you must prepare for the worst case scenario. In 2019, the number of ICO's declined so much compare to the last 2 years so the number of bounty campaigns also declined that much too and the fact that most of them don't pay makes bounty campaign right now not profitable anymore and a waste of time (for me).

Paying bounties are seldom to rare right now. In 10 bounty campaigns that you will join, you are lucky if 2-3 will pay you tokens and you can exchange it to the exchanges. As I said, bounty hunting for me isn't profitable for me already and it is a waste of time. It is not that profitable like what it is 2 years ago where many bounty campaigns are paying their bounty hunters.
Pages:
Jump to: