Pages:
Author

Topic: Facts about bounties - page 4. (Read 868 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 16, 2020, 10:00:09 AM
I would not recommend anybody to join bounties these days because people have been scamming a lot of users in the name of bounties.
Fake projects get launched and scam people into joining bounties and promoting their fake projects for free.
Although there are genuine projects that actually pay the people, bounties have a bad reputation because of the tremendous amount of scams happening.
i think its wrong opinion about bounties. i know most of bounty program scammed us and some other pay us for small amount. but we should not give up to find good campaign in in crypto market. many bounties outside forum that could give us some money. recently i find good airdrop campaign such as origin protocol and many other.if we want to participate in bitcoin bounty we have to improve our post quality and get merit as common requirement.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
February 16, 2020, 09:48:17 AM
Even before when bounty program has just starting there were some bounty campaigns that did not pay due to the fact that the projects turned into scam or the project did not meet the certain amount of funds they wanted for the project that are running an ICO. It has just gotten worst lately as investors don't want or don't trust ICO projects anymore as they are afraid the get scammed.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
February 16, 2020, 09:47:41 AM
You're right, though many bounties are scam nowadays there's also few existing that are legit. The only problem is its hard to determine what could it be because sometimes even you do an extensive research and careful where to participate, you're still ending up in a scam project.

Thats why most of us are saying bounties are not like before wherein it is still profitable and majority succeed. Its different now hence if you want to join in bounties make sure you're aware what to expect much better read what op says.
I agree there's still good bounty exist even now a day there a lot came out not good bounty. For me bounty is one of the easy way to do to get earn and it is good for newbie when they want to get earn bounty is good start for them. Also bounty is really good to get earn especially when your rank is higher because your earning surely become higher also.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
February 16, 2020, 09:38:41 AM
I would not recommend anybody to join bounties these days because people have been scamming a lot of users in the name of bounties.
Fake projects get launched and scam people into joining bounties and promoting their fake projects for free.
Although there are genuine projects that actually pay the people, bounties have a bad reputation because of the tremendous amount of scams happening.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
February 16, 2020, 08:35:51 AM
You're right, though many bounties are scam nowadays there's also few existing that are legit. The only problem is its hard to determine what could it be because sometimes even you do an extensive research and careful where to participate, you're still ending up in a scam project.

Thats why most of us are saying bounties are not like before wherein it is still profitable and majority succeed. Its different now hence if you want to join in bounties make sure you're aware what to expect much better read what op says.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
February 16, 2020, 08:22:00 AM
We have seen many things that makes us not to be Frank with ourselves, we should know that; many projects with have been launched with different aims, many at which was intended for scam and others for real. Although, some projects looks promise from the beginning and later dump for scam, this has caused many mixed feelings among investors and bounty hunters. Nowadays, we find it difficult to know the real projects from fake projects, this is disturbing the entire industry.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
February 16, 2020, 07:58:05 AM
To all newbies or new comers, here are few advice for you guys if you want to start promoting bounties

1. Many bounties won't pay
Its a real fact that some might not want to accept for one reason or the other, new projects aren't that attractive to investors anymore so be ready for the worst.

2. Bounties are still Profitable
Ignore whatever bounty hunters are saying, yes many projects aren't paying but still some are paying, experience of a bounty hunter is different from one another, some bounty hunters still find it hard to learn from their mistakes

Remember that even good projects that looks promising can still fail but here is what I want you to hold on to, a single bounty project can cover for all your losses, what I meant is 1 project can give you biggest profits even when you've promoted 10 projects that gives nothing, this is why its called BOUNTY.

Yes, many bounties don't pay to the bounty hunters and few bounties pay but this amount is too low that can't cover transaction fees, sell fees and withdraw fee. By the way, sometimes few projects come to do bounty and they are good projects but their payment budget are not upto the hard work of the bounty hunters although we work in the hope of getting a little amount. We are neither leaving bounty nor getting payments according to our work.
Activity: 117
Merit: 15
Yes, I do
February 16, 2020, 07:36:26 AM
Being a bounty hunter in my opinion is an easy job compared to working offline, it's just that for now it's no longer the golden age of bounties, now it needs to research before promoting a project. in fact this is all due to scammers, where good and potential projects sometimes also fail, due to scammers now it is very difficult to find investors in this free market. until now I am still a bounty hunter (easy job) and I am sure there are still a number of projects there that are legitimate or potential and pay me according to what I do.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 16, 2020, 06:55:26 AM
I would say that the bounty campaign market is just very difficult for newbies right now. but for me he just became very small. Now I can not participate in the bounty for several months, because I do not see projects for which I am ready to spend my time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
February 16, 2020, 06:53:50 AM
Unfortunately the last year, in many bounty campaigns did not any payment was made due to the project's failure or turning into a scam. In addition, the tokens sent in most paying bounty campaigns had no value. Satisfactory profit been obtained from only a few campaigns. For this reason, newbies should not expect much from any bounty campaign until the tokens are sent and they should not rely on the amount stated in the reward amount.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 16, 2020, 05:43:14 AM
Right for now most projects do not pay and if paying the coin can not be sold for various reasons. From 2019 until now there has not been a new project that big pays for me, so I'm still looking for that luck from one of the bounty projects that really pays out with the big.
In 2017 if we got reward 5-6 projects out of 10 projects. And now from previous year 2019 to 2020 if you will joined 10-20 projects there no chances to get reward from single project. Big payments is depends on projects budget than if your luck favour than it's possible. Most of those deceiving and big payment is another big deal.                      
Activity: 504
Merit: 25
February 16, 2020, 05:42:04 AM
This bounty of a thing should be left for dedicated bounty hunters only because I feel they are the only ones who will benefits the most, they have enough time to hunt for more and they won't be able to rely on a single project unlike people that have other jobs in real life
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
February 16, 2020, 05:40:37 AM

Remember that even good projects that looks promising can still fail but here is what I want you to hold on to, a single bounty project can cover for all your losses, what I meant is 1 project can give you biggest profits even when you've promoted 10 projects that gives nothing, this is why its called BOUNTY.

That 1 bounty is always present in a group you should just careful to look for it. Not everyone can show you some lead but a good hunter can see if the project his working own has some potential. More or less a good project never resort to begging or pleasing even hunter just to support them. So I think many here are not even know that bounty youve been telling us all about. Which I already figured out now.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
February 16, 2020, 05:36:55 AM
To all newbies or new comers, here are few advice for you guys if you want to start promoting bounties

Its a real fact that some might not want to accept for one reason or the other, new projects aren't that attractive to investors anymore so be ready for the worst.

Ignore whatever bounty hunters are saying, yes many projects aren't paying but still some are paying, experience of a bounty hunter is different from one another, some bounty hunters still find it hard to learn from their mistakes

the fact is that project now that many are not paying a bounty hunter and even some projects that earn thousands of dollars they do not want to pay a bounty hunter is very sad I think of a project for the future I always vigilant to follow a project to avoid disappointment and loss.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
February 16, 2020, 05:10:27 AM
I'm not going to sit around and ignore bounties just because many aren't paying hunters, i prefer to take risk than doing nothing and seeing people that don't like giving up getting paid from bounties, its better to take risks than doing nothing
indeed if you are someone who does not have a job in the real world then you can use your free time to do assignments and participate in bounty campaigns or airdrop but if you have jobs in the real world then you will find it difficult to do both because you have to be able to divide your time to work in the real world and on the bitcointalk forums.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
February 16, 2020, 05:05:25 AM
I'm not going to sit around and ignore bounties just because many aren't paying hunters, i prefer to take risk than doing nothing and seeing people that don't like giving up getting paid from bounties, its better to take risks than doing nothing
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
February 16, 2020, 04:37:12 AM
That's right, it always has been and will be, there are too many bounty companies that you study and think that these are top bounty companies, but in the end these bounty companies will either turn out to be a scam or simply will not pay to bounty hunters and yes, bounties still give profit.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
February 16, 2020, 04:31:56 AM

The first point, that's true sometimes they lock the token and only announce it after they lock it and they switch from no KYC to full KYC because they knew that not all bounty hunters agreed to KYC, point number, it's hard to find one sometimes legit one failed to generate funds and they paused the campaign.
They can abuse bounty hunters because they cannot do anything.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
February 16, 2020, 04:30:07 AM
The fact now is 'how many tokens or coins can you get your hands on?'  you have to join multiple campaigns to maximize your profit, the more tokens you get the better
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
February 16, 2020, 03:30:49 AM
I really agreed with what you have said that even good and promising projects still fails, so if you are happy about bounty hinting, continue what you do, maybe sometimes you would find a good bounty campaign that you can earn to.
Pages:
Jump to: