Pages:
Author

Topic: Facts about bounties - page 8. (Read 868 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
February 15, 2020, 09:36:47 AM
To all newbies or new comers, here are few advice for you guys if you want to start promoting bounties

1. Many bounties won't pay
Its a real fact that some might not want to accept for one reason or the other, new projects aren't that attractive to investors anymore so be ready for the worst.

2. Bounties are still Profitable
Ignore whatever bounty hunters are saying, yes many projects aren't paying but still some are paying, experience of a bounty hunter is different from one another, some bounty hunters still find it hard to learn from their mistakes

Remember that even good projects that looks promising can still fail but here is what I want you to hold on to, a single bounty project can cover for all your losses, what I meant is 1 project can give you biggest profits even when you've promoted 10 projects that gives nothing, this is why its called BOUNTY.

I agree that bounty is still profitable but it has become a hit or miss, it's like a box of chocolate you never know what you are going to get but you must accept the fact that bounty is not always that profitable, this is to save you all the depression of working for months without getting anything.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
February 15, 2020, 09:29:22 AM
I wonder how many bounties have you joined so far with your rank and your activity. You made your point, however, the ICO hype is gone and the success rate of ICO nowadays are too low since only a few investors trust ICO. There are still good projects out there, but as a bounty hunter we must also do our art to do research before joining.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
February 15, 2020, 09:25:43 AM
Here's another fact about bounties, many will pull a trick at the end of the campaign or before distribution. A lot of them would require KYC verification nowadays and will tell you it's all about compliance or that it's too avoid cheaters. The fact is that they are the one cheating bounty hunters. They just want to attract as many hunters at the beginning that's why they never mention KYC but they never planned on paying everyone who worked.

Maybe 1 out of 100 bounties are profitable.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 15, 2020, 09:22:05 AM
To all newbies or new comers, here are few advice for you guys if you want to start promoting bounties

Its a real fact that some might not want to accept for one reason or the other, new projects aren't that attractive to investors anymore so be ready for the worst.

Ignore whatever bounty hunters are saying, yes many projects aren't paying but still some are paying, experience of a bounty hunter is different from one another, some bounty hunters still find it hard to learn from their mistakes

Remember that even good projects that looks promising can still fail but here is what I want you to hold on to, a single bounty project can cover for all your losses, what I meant is 1 project can give you biggest profits even when you've promoted 10 projects that gives nothing, this is why its called BOUNTY.
It's hard for you to get a lot of profit from bounty at the moment. The budget for bounty is now shrinking and you will not be able to make too much money with it, you can only make a small amount of bounty during this period. It is better to have a more stable job and do not waste too much time with bounty
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
February 15, 2020, 09:19:04 AM
Well, thats your perspective. but in reality, it may differ because every one of us has a threshold in terms of compensation with our effort while promoting bounties if you consider that even a penny was also a profit then its fine no one can question you about that since it's your own belief. but you can't force others to do what you believe. just saying! But for newbies, it's quite helpful.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
February 15, 2020, 09:18:05 AM
Most of the bounty hunters are know about are really bounties and once they join they need to be prepare of many possible to happen.

But it is good that your target about in your thread is the newbie bounty hunters who are looking for more information about this.
Bounties is good but it turns into bad because of the scammer team project who use ICO and the other people to scam the other.

There are 3 ways that possible that you encounter in bounties such as you get your token , not paid and you paid but the value is zero or not tradbable.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Live with peace and enjoy life!
February 15, 2020, 09:15:04 AM
The fact that there are still people who like to join a bounty campaign that explains they are at least getting something.
Some people just generalized the bounty campaign, just because they got scammed, they think all the bounty campaigns are already scammed.

Maybe it's safe to say that earning money in bounty campaign today is harder compared to the past, or prior to the bull run and during the bull run.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
February 15, 2020, 09:04:21 AM
You are absolutely right, mate. Whoever wants to do bounties they should try luck on several bounties at the same time! Because as you said the majority of bounty campaigns are not paying, but if one good bounty pays you then that can cover your all losses, that's why everyone should keep doing bounties, bounty still has good future!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
February 15, 2020, 07:00:33 AM
I think that bounties are much less effective these days for the organisers because they are mainly addressed to retail investors which are either out of the market as all those ICO scams and negative ROIs scared the hell out of them or they are putting less risk, thus it is much more productive for projects to focus on institutional investors.

Though that doesn't mean you can't catch a golden goose here and there. Wink
I'll say this: if you don't have better means to make money, go ahead and hunt for bounties haha
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
February 15, 2020, 06:54:22 AM
 Grin I'm used to not getting paid from bounties because the projects you have high hopes on can easily failed you and the ones you least expected will pay good rewards to hunters, bounties is gambling now so I don't trust any new bounty project until they pay, I always like taking the risks and most times I'm glad I did
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
February 15, 2020, 06:11:24 AM

Pages:
Jump to: