Pages:
Author

Topic: Facts about bounties - page 6. (Read 868 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
February 15, 2020, 07:51:07 PM
Remember that even good projects that looks promising can still fail but here is what I want you to hold on to, a single bounty project can cover for all your losses, what I meant is 1 project can give you biggest profits even when you've promoted 10 projects that gives nothing, this is why its called BOUNTY.
That's possible and hopefully that would be the kind of mentality for bounty hunters so they'll be positive with bounty hunting and not be easily discourage when one of the bounty they promoted does not play or will not pay what they're expecting.

As the market is struggling, the interest of the investors will also decline, so they need to be educated on the real market situation to be aware and stop complaining, instead they'll work when they have enough time to use and just maybe hold their reward for awhile.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
February 15, 2020, 07:42:58 PM
Bounty campaigns are always full of surprises. So try to totality without expectations too high, if you are lucky to get a high reward, if not then just accept it as experience and risk. Several times a join campaign that looks promising but has a drama ending, such as a token is locked, does not register on the exchange after so long, rewards are paid little by little or not all at once, etc. that is the risk.
So being a bounty hunter requires mental strength and patience, if you don't like that risk then hurry and leave Cheesy
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 15, 2020, 07:37:20 PM
That's why it's called bounties, it's not a bounty if you can get easily, did you know what I mean?  Smiley

Sure, there are few bounties those are definitely will cover all of your losses. Although, it's quite difficult since all of them currently are just the same and if they don't do anything with the project itself, they won't attract any investors.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
February 15, 2020, 07:08:36 PM
To all newbies or new comers, here are few advice for you guys if you want to start promoting bounties

1. Many bounties won't pay
Its a real fact that some might not want to accept for one reason or the other, new projects aren't that attractive to investors anymore so be ready for the worst.

2. Bounties are still Profitable
Ignore whatever bounty hunters are saying, yes many projects aren't paying but still some are paying, experience of a bounty hunter is different from one another, some bounty hunters still find it hard to learn from their mistakes

Remember that even good projects that looks promising can still fail but here is what I want you to hold on to, a single bounty project can cover for all your losses, what I meant is 1 project can give you biggest profits even when you've promoted 10 projects that gives nothing, this is why its called BOUNTY.

very true.

The best is yet to come for hunters, though the information is sufficient enough to keep a newbie bounty hunter going but it still needs to be a practical experience to better have an understanding. A bounty can pay you rewards that can cover a whole empire of bounties you have campaigned for, just be very selective with the bounty you help with promotions and ask questions for clarifications.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
February 15, 2020, 07:04:25 PM
Actually the payment issue/distribution token should be handle by bounty manager not by their team directly. I guess team behind the project aren't people who active on this forum and we can't know them closely. But when distribution token governed by bounty manager I believe that will be easy. The bounty manager can keep their reputation and they will distribute the token to all bounty hunter.

Or in other way, this forum should have the rule that bounty campaign should have an escrow. We can see the event of signature campaign which paid in btc, the user will ask to manager an escrow first before they give their application. Through those ways I confident there is no issue anymore about the negative thing of bounty campaign. Scam project or the bounty didn't paid the bounty hunter will be spared easily.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
February 15, 2020, 06:49:16 PM
Bounties are a joke. MAybe 1 out of a 100 offers decent money for the job.

I don't even join these anymore because the money you get for referrals and likes are just laughable. I've seen so many bounties that were paying out less than $5 and you had to really do a lot of work for them.

People from poor countries usually do even those bountries and airdrops that pay them $2 or something like that and that makes the managers confident they can keep the prices low and still pull it off.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 15, 2020, 06:15:56 PM
Well depends what bounty we are talking about , today most of the bounty is just wasting time,  some bounty is easy to make like twitter or facebook but signature and translating it is more like job!
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
February 15, 2020, 05:50:08 PM

Now days it's really rare to see some positive comments for bounty payment... Cheesy Cheesy It'll give some hope to all bounty hunters i guess whom are working so hard for some crypto token. It's really important to choose a good quality project which is really hard to find. I suggest to find a good bounty manager who always find for us a quality type projects. I'm not saying specific any bounty manager name but if you are really active in bounty thread then you will see which manager is so much popular for their project. With my couple of years experience i can sayl at the end you will definitely profit from bounty.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
February 15, 2020, 05:11:19 PM
To all newbies or new comers, here are few advice for you guys if you want to start promoting bounties

Its a real fact that some might not want to accept for one reason or the other, new projects aren't that attractive to investors anymore so be ready for the worst.

Ignore whatever bounty hunters are saying, yes many projects aren't paying but still some are paying, experience of a bounty hunter is different from one another, some bounty hunters still find it hard to learn from their mistakes

You are very right, and i think a motivational summary is for bounty hunters to be persistent and consistent, because irrespective of any troubles, consistency pays.
Bounty is very rewarding indeed, but you cannot make it a full time job,

and remember, as a bounty hunter, it is better to take 1 week to study the potentials of a project, than hopping in

But for me, the most important factor after checking the status of a project, is to check the bounty cap and bouty tokens allocation.

For you, what other factors do you consider?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
February 15, 2020, 04:39:13 PM

Isn't that a waste of time, if you're an individual that value his time then you'll realize it's more profitable to promote a bitcoin paying campaign than join over 10 bounties just to profit from one. On the average, most bounty last for 3 months that means it's a total of 30 month for the 10 project.

Now imagine earning approximately just $5 weekly for 30 months that's around $600 you would had earned. Although most bitcoin campaign pays more than this but I'm using this figure for my example since (I think) that's the least you can earn participating in a bitcoin paying campaign based in your rank.

Don't fool yourself wasting time waiting for that jackpot bounties when you can build up you account and enjoy other privileges of the forum like joining a bitcoin paying signature campaign etc.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
February 15, 2020, 04:25:51 PM
You are right, There are still bounties that are paying now, like Bounty Digital Gold. However, the Bounty comparison is now greatly reduced compared to the previous year because in the previous year there were quite a number of Bounties that took place simultaneously and were managed by experienced BM but now the bounty project is relatively a little which comes out every day.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 15, 2020, 04:12:44 PM
perhaps this is one of the few positive views on the bounty campaign market. I agree with it. I believe that each person who makes a lot of effort into working with bounty projects receives a good reward. this does not always happen quickly and sometimes in order for your coins to cost a lot of money you will have to wait half of the year or maybe a year, but this is still a good additional money income.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
February 15, 2020, 04:09:41 PM

yes. I agree with your opinion that everyone who follows a bounty campaign must have a different experience. because so many projects are launched with different people. then it certainly has differences in each person. but my advice to all beginners so do not ever give up and complain if there is one project that does not pay because there are still many other projects that you can follow and you will definitely get the maximum results
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
February 15, 2020, 03:33:18 PM
I know what you mean you are telling hunters to compromise on what you get and accept the losses but i do not think thats how it should work, everyone who is promised reward for any task should be paid as promised and there is no other option, not only it is highly unethical but also against global labor laws so each bounty campaign should pay all promoters as promised or else they will be considered scam and fraud.
Activity: 714
February 15, 2020, 03:29:36 PM
your point is right but you should add more point.Like you can't earn enough money only doing social media campaign like facebook twitter.you can do youtube content creation, article writing, bug bounty.if you can do all of these campaign then there is some hope if they paid you will get some bucks.but don't always think that you will get 1000$ from doing bounty campaign.because most of the bounty hunters think that they will earn huge money from bounty, in reality after received low rewards they disappointed.You should expect low amount.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 15, 2020, 03:19:17 PM
quite logically what you have explained above, but the problem is 1. I mean where 1 project can give you the greatest benefit? because based on what I know that there are more scam projects compared to successful projects. if we know that 1 project can be profitable maybe we also will never worry about fraud projects. so, I thought it was like speculation and good luck to participate in becoming a project promoter.
totally agree with your opinion about the scam project that has happened a few years back even now. and we can not avoid the fact that many projects that fail halfway through and even end up not making enough payments, but do not rule out the possibility of someone who works well and can pay. once again all of these things sometimes our analysis can be meaningless because it can always be wrong. so if you want to say I agree with you that luck also affects so we can get the best.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
February 15, 2020, 03:13:57 PM
Most of them actually,

Bounty hunters tend to stop participating in bounty campaigns due to this reason. Also, even if the bounty campaign will pay, they receive payment which is not enough for bounty hunters. It is not the same as how bounty works before, but still, payment should be on the right amount to justify their works.

Not really profitable,
I have seen a few bounty campaigns that actually paid recently and the total amount that you can receive is really small and if you will compute on how long bounty campaign runs, it is not enough.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
February 15, 2020, 03:08:34 PM
quite logically what you have explained above, but the problem is 1. I mean where 1 project can give you the greatest benefit? because based on what I know that there are more scam projects compared to successful projects. if we know that 1 project can be profitable maybe we also will never worry about fraud projects. so, I thought it was like speculation and good luck to participate in becoming a project promoter.
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
February 15, 2020, 02:45:39 PM
I stop doing many bounties because I feel pain when I stick in honesty and do hard work on bounties and they deceive us! But your idea and observation are very well. I heard many guys earned 8-10K USD from a single campaign called Counting house in 2018 when other coins had a bear market issue or scam, fail issues! So, that one bounty covered them very well! So, doing several bounties are a very good job, any project can click your luck.
Activity: 812
February 15, 2020, 01:52:45 PM
all the facts presented by op are true and sometimes in the matter of "reward" sometimes the reward from bounty can be defeated by airdrop and I strongly recommend that for newcomers never underestimate airdrop because sometimes even though the level of "gambling" is equivalent to bountmy, but it is also worth of course you have to be careful too because there is no guarantee all airdrops always pay
Pages:
Jump to: