Pages:
Author

Topic: (°_°) facts.org.cn Falun Gong - 法輪功, A racist and sexist cult \(^o^)/ - page 2. (Read 7945 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Supes support 'homophobic cult'
Bay Area Reporter/February 2, 2006
By Matthew S. Bajko

Amid accusations it is giving a San Francisco seal of approval to what some contend is a "homophobic cult," the Board of Supervisors passed a resolution this week in support of ending persecution of Falun Gong, a spiritual movement banned since 1999 in China, where members of the group are routinely imprisoned.

Both the city's gay supervisors, Bevan Dufty and Tom Ammiano, joined in the 9-2 vote to pass the resolution, despite calls for them not to give any support to Falun Gong, whose founder has called gays "demonic" and has said that "the priority of the gods will be to eliminate homosexual people."

The resolution makes no mention of China or Chinese officials, nor does it specifically address the group's beliefs regarding gay people. It does state that the city does not officially sanction "the views expressed by Falun Gong practitioners" and that the police and Human Rights Commission in San Francisco "should protect the rights and safety of Falun Gong practitioners."

Huy Lu, a Daly City resident and spokesman for the local Falun Gong group, said LGBT people are welcome in the movement. He contended that the accusations of antigay teachings are meant to confuse people.

"We don't have anything against gays, blacks, or any other group," he said. "I practice in the Civic Center and a lot of people go in and out of the Civic Center, some of whom are gay. They are welcome to have us teach them our practice."

The resolution is a watered down version of one introduced by Supervisor Chris Daly that specifically called on Chinese authorities to end their persecution of the movement's followers. Daly, who brought up a similar measure in 2001, did not return calls seeking comment. Passage of the "innocuous" version - as Supervisor Ross Mirkarimi called it - met with criticism from the gay community.

"What a disappointing vote. I have compassion for the practitioners but I think the supervisors have been duped by the master's party line," said a visibly upset Thomas Brown after the vote.

Brown, a gay man whose roommate's parents are Falun Gong members, petitioned Dufty to either not vote for the resolution or add specific language to it condemning the movement's stance toward homosexuals.

"I challenge any gay person in this city to get any Falun Gong practitioner to state they do not agree with their master's belief. I have never heard them refute what he has said. There is deception here," said Brown. "I think it is a vote that will come back to haunt some of the supervisors."

Brown's roommate, Samuel Luo, called the supervisor's vote "a huge disappointment" and warned that the group will use the resolution "to recruit members. It makes it hard for people like me to get family members out of the cult."

Robert Bernardo, president of the Gay Asian Pacific Alliance, called the vote "shocking" and said it will have reverberations in the gay Asian community.

"There will be gay Asians out there who will be upset, definitely," said Bernardo, though he said he could see why the supervisors waded into the issue.

"I don't know if it was an endorsement of Falun Gong. It is more about freedom of speech and freedom of expression, which I am all for. That doesn't mean this group is not homophobic nor a quasi-religious cult, which they are," said Bernardo.

Thom Lynch, executive director of the LGBT Community Center, expressed concern about the city adopting the resolution and questioned why the board took up the issue in the first place.

"I certainly think the city should not do anything that supports their views on LGBT issues. I don't think anything in this did do that. If it is just stating people should not be persecuted in China for their beliefs, it is hard to find fault with that," said Lynch.

Though he wondered "how do we get into Chinese cults when we have some many cults here we are not addressing. It is an awfully complicated issue to take on on a local basis. One good thing that came out of it is people are having a debate about it. It just should not be decided at the Board of Supervisors."

Several of the supervisors who voted for the measure went to great pains to explain why they felt it was right for San Francisco to pass it. Supervisor Fiona Ma, the lone Asian American on the board who sought to strike the initial resolution's references to China, painted her vote as one upholding American ideals embodied in the U.S. Constitution.

"I took an oath to defend the constitution of the U.S. and the constitution of the state of California and I am fulfilling it with this vote today," said Ma. "America is built on the fundamental values of inclusion and freedom. And sometimes at the local level, we have to defend these values and rights."

Ma, who faced intense pressure from the city's Chinese community not to vote for the resolution, also came under attack because of Falun Gong's antigay teachings. She stressed before voting to approve it Tuesday that, "I do not support the Falun Gong or their teachings. I do not believe government should endorse or promote any particular belief system. This vote is simply about the values of this city, this state, and this country to protect the freedoms we cherish that are increasingly under attack."

In an interview with the Bay Area Reporter after the vote, Ma said she could not say with certainty if the Falun Gong was homophobic or not.

"I am not completely sure of all the teachings of this movement," she said.

Instead of examining the movement's specific teachings, Ma framed the issue as one about "human rights, individual rights, and ending persecution based on one's beliefs" and said the resolution simply "protects people's right to live in San Francisco and not be harassed for their beliefs."

Prior to the board meeting, Dufty had indicated to the B.A.R. in a phone interview Tuesday morning that he would not vote for the resolution.

"At this point I am really uncomfortable putting the board on record in any way that can be construed as supporting Falun Gong," Dufty said. "I don't feel like it is my role to weigh in on this and I don't feel like I can sort out all of the issues. I am not condemning the Catholic Church and its leadership certainly is very homophobic."

Later in the day, Dufty said he changed his mind after speaking with Ammiano because they both felt that no matter what the group believes, it does not deserve to be persecuted for it.

"In talking with him I became comfortable with the strict interpretation of this resolution," said Dufty, who looked conflicted about his decision in a brief conversation after the vote.

Ammiano, speaking before he cast his aye vote, said though he was "still concerned" about the issues raised regarding Falun Gong's beliefs, he nonetheless saw the resolution "as being very clear it is only about ending persecution."
Chinese parade flap

Falun Gong's views on homosexuality became an issue when the Chinese Chamber of Commerce placed an advertisement in Monday's San Francisco Chronicle that questioned why Ma "is asking the Chinese Community to Support a Homophobic Cult?" The ad described the antigay writings of Falun Gong founder Li Hongzhi, who teaches, "the disgusting homosexuality shows the dirty abnormal psychology of the gay who has lost his ability of reasoning at the present time."

Ma said she was "personally insulted" by the ad and defended her record on supporting both gay rights and the gay community.

"I have been very supportive and active on LGBT issues both with my votes at the board and my participation at community events. It is a baseless attack," said Ma, who is running for the Assembly seat now held by Leland Yee.

Ma said she did see a positive aspect to the ad.

"I am concerned about these homophobic teachings. It is a good thing these were called out. I don't think people understand the Falun Gong. So to the extent it is educating the community, it is a good thing," said Ma.

Dufty, a friend of Ma's, added, "I am upset on the attacks on Fiona. They are based on electoral politics."

The chamber's attack ad came one week after a heated supervisors' committee hearing Monday, January 23 when Ma and Dufty voted to send the revised resolution to the full board. Supervisor Jake McGoldrick voted against doing so, and he and Board President Aaron Peskin both voted against the resolution this week.

At the committee hearing, Falun Gong members criticized the Chinese chamber for not allowing them to march in its annual Chinese New Year's Parade and questioned why the city gives $77,000 to a parade that discriminates against certain groups.

Wayne Hu, the chamber's president, said his organization placed the ad in order to defend itself and drum up community support.

"People need to be aware of what their leader or founder has written. It is not just the homosexual community, but all the other things he said in the book about who gets to go to what level. It is very anti-Semitic also," said Hu. "I am hoping for support from the entire city, whether the gay community or the entire city."

Lu, the Falun Gong spokesman, said he was shocked to see the chamber's ad. He called it more than just a political tactic to pressure Ma into not supporting Falun Gong.

"They want to incite hatred among the San Francisco population because they know San Francisco is very liberal. They use that against Falun Gong participants," he said. "If you can see us we are just a very, very peaceful group."

Falun Gong has filed a complaint with the HRC over not being allowed in the parade. The group has also threatened to file an injunction against the city for its support of the Chinese parade, but as of press time no such action had been filed. The HRC is investigating the case and attempting to get both sides to mediate.

"We responded and said we have not violated the human rights ordinance," said Hu.

Hu said his group denied Falun Gong's application to join the parade because when they were in the parade in 2004 they handed out fliers the parade deemed to be political and in violation of the parade's restrictions on groups making political statements. Last year Falun Gong tried to crash the parade, and in the end, marched along the route behind the official end of the parade.

The parade committee has support among gay leaders for its efforts not to allow Falun Gong to march.

"I think it is great that the leadership in the Chinese community recognizes the homophobia of this group and I would support their efforts not to let them march," said Lynch.

Bernardo said GAPA also supports the parade committee's stance.

"While GAPA supports the right for all groups, no matter how ridiculous their teachings, to have freedom of speech and expression, ultimately it is up to the Chinatown chamber to make the decision of who marches in their parade," said Bernardo, whose group sponsored a progay marriage float in last year's parade and will have a gay "family tree" themed float this year. "We shouldn't rain on their parade. They have a right to create the parameters of their parade."

Asked how allowing the gay Asian group to march is not a political statement, both Hu and Bernardo said they see a distinction between GAPA's floats and how Falun Gong behaved during the parade.

Hu said, "I think it is political but they were not trying to make a political statement. Falun Gong is. They are lobbying politicians and community leaders to support their cause."

"We are celebrating families. We are not campaigning for candidates. We are not supporting ballot measures or propositions," said Bernardo. "We believe the parade is not about extremism or anything like that. It is really a family celebration so our focus this year is family. It sounds like [antigay group] Focus on the Family but we are focusing on the family this year. We will have gay-friendly and gay clergy marching with us and lots of kids. They will be children of gay and lesbian Asian parents."

The parade begins at 5:30 p.m. Saturday, February 11 and winds its way from Chinatown to Union Square.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

but the info is update than what you show in year 2004..  ten years ago

I have the sospect, that You need or glasses or to clean Your monitor.

Li Dayong participates Falun Gong activity on the 20th, Oct, 2013   

If you two don't mind, let me summarize what I think is interesting about this.

China says Falong is an evil cult and kills people, and Falong says China is evil and kills people.

Western world can't possibly understand Falong, you must be Chinese or know Chinese thinking and philosophy to understand it.

So Western world falls for the cries of "We a poor helpless VICTIM" from Falong.

I say Falong is an evil cult, too.

Now one would think this matter could be settled on the basis of FACTS.

Is that possible?

but the info is update than what you show in year 2004..  ten years ago

I have the sospect, that You need or glasses or to clean Your monitor.

Li Dayong participates Falun Gong activity on the 20th, Oct, 2013   
All saviors are phony!

Holy Barak Abama, the son of interracial marriage!
Are You telling here as "Non Falungong", that "Master Li" have supernatural powers and he is a "savior"?
Falun Gong Loses Court Case over Permanent Protest Structure at Chinese Consulate

A British Columbia Supreme Court judge has sided with the City of Vancouver in its dispute with Falun Gong protesters, ruling that amended city bylaws prohibiting permanent structures are constitutional and place a “reasonable” limit on the group’s right to freedom of expression. The bylaw requires groups who want to erect structures for political protests on city streets to first obtain a permit. “The amended bylaws provide guidelines for obtaining a permit to use a structure that conveys political expression,” Justice Bowden wrote in the ruling, released Thursday.

At issue is a protest vigil first erected in 2001 near the Chinese Consulate-General in the 3300-block Granville Street. It included a large sign on the sidewalk supported by scaffolding and a meditation hut on the boulevard. The protest was maintained 24-7 until the City of Vancouver requested and received a court injunction to remove the structures. The protesters challenged that decision and the Court of Appeal agreed the city’s bylaws were unconstitutional, but suspended the effect of its decision for 6 months to allow for a revision in the bylaws. In the end result, the deciding judge stated that “I find the amended bylaws to be constitutional and the petition is dismissed.”

Grace Pastine, litigation director for the BC Civil Liberties Association, which was an intervener in the case, said the bylaw does pose an unreasonable limit on freedom of expression, and that the organization is disappointed by the ruling. She said, “…if the city can safely allow sidewalk cafés and sandwich boards on our public streets, surely, it seems, we can make room for the type of political expression that lies at the very heart of a democratic society.” (The Province, 12/4/14) [IT 6.2, 2015]
the Chinese Communist Party is executing Dafa practitioners after harvesting their organs.

Wow, seems, You have no proofs about, i have just show to You the place, where are searching such proofs:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13015236
I still waiting on them.

I see, You love read, is this a real problem?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Missy071407/Qi_gong_Psychosis
legendary
Falungong cult murderer sentenced to death
www.chinaview.cn 2003-12-31 19:26:40

HANGZHOU, Dec. 31 (Xinhuanet) -- A Falungong cult follower who poisoned and killed 15 innocent people was given death penalty by a court in east China's Zhejiang province Tuesday afternoon.

Chen Fuzhao, an assistant clinician in a small hospital in Cangnan county, was found to have poisoned 15 vagrant beggars and trash pickers by giving them beverages mixed with rat poison from May 25 to June 27, 2003.......

VERSUS-
instead of practicing forbearance, the Chinese Communist Party is executing Dafa practitioners after harvesting their organs. They are the ones that need rehabilitation because they are slaughtering human beings.

Well, which story is true?

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
"Li Hongzhi taught us that truthfulness, compassion and forbearance are the ultimate criteria in judging a good man. But those virtues don't fit for him in every bit," Liu told Xinhua.

All saviors are phony! Take the truth and discard the rest.
Truthfulness, compassion and forbearance is valid truth and it is good moral guidance.
"Have all the gay sex you want" is bad moral guidance.
Marxist (humanist) morals are wicked;
instead of practicing forbearance, the Chinese Communist Party is executing Dafa practitioners after harvesting their organs. They are the ones that need rehabilitation because they are slaughtering human beings.
Falungong cult murderer sentenced to death
www.chinaview.cn 2003-12-31 19:26:40

HANGZHOU, Dec. 31 (Xinhuanet) -- A Falungong cult follower who poisoned and killed 15 innocent people was given death penalty by a court in east China's Zhejiang province Tuesday afternoon.

Chen Fuzhao, an assistant clinician in a small hospital in Cangnan county, was found to have poisoned 15 vagrant beggars and trash pickers by giving them beverages mixed with rat poison from May 25 to June 27, 2003.

In the first instance judgment issued by the municipal intermediate people's court of Wenzhou, to which Cangnan county belongs, he was also found guilty of putting poison into a thermosflask containing boiled water in the kitchen of a Buddhist temple.A female worshipper drank the water, fell to ground and died.

Chen admitted the charges of poisoning the 16 innocent people to death in the trial.

According to the court verdict, Chen had started to practice Falungong cult in 1996. Under the mental control of the so-called Falungong "master" Li Hongzhi, he gradually came up with the idea of "upgrading" himself and raising his own power by massacring others with beggars and trash pickers as the target of his assaults.

Many locals watched the trial and heard the verdict.
Science and education in PRC work OK. Proof.
---------------------------------

Chinese Falun Gong practitioners back to normal life
www.chinaview.cn 2009-08-14 11:29:52         Print

BEIJING, Aug. 14 (Xinhua) -- On an early spring day eight years ago, Liu Shujuan reluctantly sat herself on a sofa in a community lounge, still putting Falun Gong scriptures on the desk in front of her.

Liu was attending a "rehabilitation workshop" that aimed to help Falun Gong practitioners get over their obsession with the cult which was established in China by Li Hongzhi in 1992.

The Chinese government banned the Falun Gong cult on July 22, 1999, accusing the group of exploiting religion of brainwashing practitioners, cajoling money from them, and even encouraging practitioners to burn themselves in order to fulfill spiritually.

Three years after the ban, Liu learned that many peers had been waken from Li's cheating scheme through such rehabilitation workshops. Liu didn't think she would be one of them, for the former devotee had fancied herself as sloughing off "all the worldly trappings of wealth, prestige, love and family" under Master Li's order.

The middle school teacher, 31 years old at that time, once ran away from home for the sake of practice, leaving her four-year-old child behind.

Through several weeks' critical scrutiny over Li Hongzhi's cult books at the rehabilitation workshop, Liu's infatuation disappeared. "Li Hongzhi taught us that truthfulness, compassion and forbearance are the ultimate criteria in judging a good man. But those virtues don't fit for him in every bit," Liu told Xinhua.

Liu managed to break away with Falun Gong in March 2001.

Deng Wen, another Falun Gong follower who attended the workshop in 2005, said, "I used to think all practitioners are kind, but gradually I found many evil things in it."

Deng, now 37, joined Falun Gong in 1996 and sat in protest together with her peers around Zhongnanhai, China's central leadership compound in downtown Beijing, on April 25, 1999.

Official statistics show the Falun Gong groups had organized more than 300 unauthorized protests to exert pressure on the media and the government.

Deng said she took part in the protest because Master Li said such a gathering would be beneficial to her spiritual progress.

"When I began to think in exchanged positions and reconsidered my stonehearted attitude toward my family, I realized that Li Hongzhi is a liar," she said.

With a 40-day "excruciating" reflection, Deng was deprogramed and became a community worker.

DESTRUCTIVE CULT

Falun Gong leader Li Hongzhi jumped on the bandwagon of doing breathing exercises in the 1980s which was popular at that time both at home and abroad.

After learning that some people got rich by teaching the exercise, Li patched up the Falun Gong works and began to spread it in May 1992.

Under the pretence of building physiques, the Falun Gong cult had set up more than 28,000 training and exercise centers across the country.

To tighten his spiritual control over practitioners, Li misappropriated the Buddhist concept "Falun", a cycling weapon symbolic of the arrival of Holy King, and churned out his work "Cycling Falun" in December 1994 to advocate the so-called "life consummation", according to Xi Wuyi, a research fellow of the Institute of World Religions of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.

Li Anping, deputy secretary-general of the China Anti-Cult Association (CACA), said the book "Cycling Falun" was a good testimony to Li Hongzhi's evilness.

"The book is completely against science and humanity," he said,adding it used bodybuilding and principals compassion as disguise in order to control people's mind.

An investigation in July 1999 showed that about 1,600 Falun Gong practitioners died in abnormal ways.

On the eve of China's Spring Festival on Jan. 23, 2001, Wang Jindong and six other Falun followers set themselves on fire at the Tiananmen Square. Two people died and three were badly injured.

A former practitioner Li Chang told Xinhua in jail, "People with a bare bit of reason would not agree that they could become a Buddha by simply burning the body with gasoline."

Li Chang, 70, once a backbone member of Falun Gong, was sentenced to 18 years in prison in December 1999 on charges of using the cult to obstruct law enforcement, causing the deaths of people and obtaining state secrets in an illegal way.

Li Chang said he learned the Tiananmen self-immolation incident via TV news in jail in 2001.

The graduate of the Tianjin-based Nankai University's Physics Department in 1964 was very angry when he realized that Li Hongzhi had lied about his birthday.

"Li Hongzhi declared that he was born on the same day with the holiest Shakyamuni Buddha. That's cheat!" He said. Li Hongzhi went to the government's household registration department to change his birthday in early 1990s.

Researcher Xi said normal religious practice emphasized humanity and opposed frantic wildness, but Falun Gong was just the opposite -- it encouraged practitioners to pursue the extreme, which harms the society.

Professor Ren Dingcheng of the Beijing University's Science and Society Research Center said the ban on Falun Gong was to protect human rights, rather than trespass them.

Li Anping of the CACA said about 80 percent of the two million Falun Gong practitioners in China had separated themselves from the cult in 1999 when the government issued the ban on it. Ten years after the ban, about 98 percent have been converted and comeback to normal life.

"Many people feel strongly disgust about Falun Gong's propaganda via telephone or leaflets in the public," Li Anping said.

"Li Hongzhi's overseas instigation can go nowhere," he said, adding the CACA had helped practitioners get rid of the control of the destructive cult.

"It is hard to change one's mind. Our work is creative," he said.
Editor: Fang Yang

Leaders of Five Major Religious Groups Condemn Falun Gong
2001.03.16 18:01:02

BEIJING, March 16 (Xinhuanet) -- Leaders of five major Chinese  religious groups have sharply denounced Falun Gong and proposed to launch a campaign to combat the evil cult at a recent forum.
   The forum was organized by the subcommittee of Ethnic and  Religious Affairs of the National Committee of the Chinese People' s Political Consulatitive Conference (CPPCC).
   At the forum, Dao Shuren, vice chairman of the Buddhist  Association of China, called on all Chinese Buddhists to fight  actively against Falun Gong.
   Dao also read a letter issued by the Buddhist Association of  China, to expose the shamelessness and viciousness of Li Hongzhi,  ringleader of the cult, and called on all Buddhists to resolutely  fight against the cult and help maintain social stability.
   While listing the cases of the practitioners deluded into  committing suicide by the evil cult's heresy, Qoxi, also vice  chairman of Buddhist Association of China, expressed that the  Chinese Buddhist circles are in firm support of any measure taken  by the government to eradicate Falun Gong, especially the  punishment of the cult's major leaders.
   In response to the proposals of the Buddhist Association of  China, leaders of other religious groups also voiced their  indignation over the evil cult.
   Falun Gong has completely betrayed China and become a tool for  the overseas enemies to sabotage our national stability and  security, said Fu Tieshan, chairman of Chinese Patriotic Catholic  Association.
   Fu also added that as Falun Gong's "natural enemy," all the  Chinese religious groups should unremittingly fight against the  evil cult.
  Evil cults and religion bear essential differences in the  attitudes towards life, noted Min Zhiting, chairman of China  Taoist Association.
   In sharp contrast with Taoism, which treasures life and  promotes social welfare, Falun Gong purposefully aims to deprive  innocent people of their lives, said Min, calling on all the  Chinese Taoists to strongly fight against the cult and try to help more victims of Falun Gong return to the right track.
   Han Shenggui, vice chairman of the Islamic Association of China, said that what Falun Gong has preached goes absolutely against  what religion has promoted.
   Accusing Falun Gong of imposing spiritual control over innocent people and causing serious damage to society, Han stressed that  Falun Gong is absolutely not a religion, but an out-and-out evil  cult. 
   Catholicism encourages its believers to take a positive and  optimistic attitude toward reality and life, while Falun Gong  preaches the world will perish so as to confuse its addicts' mind  and dominate them spiritually, Ma Yinglin, secretary-general of  Chinese Catholic Bishops College, drew a clear contrast between  Catholicism and the cult, saying Falun Gong is doomed to perish.
   Li Hongzhi is just like a vulture covered with beautiful  feathers, whose ugly body will be exposed to public if shaken  slightly, Deng Fucun, vice chairman of the Three-Self Patriotic  Movement Committee of Protestant Churches of China, told the forum.
   There are many benevolent and beautiful qualities deeply rooted in humanity, which however, were seriously distorted by Falun Gong, summarized Ding Guangxun, vice chairman of the CPPCC National  Committee, as well as honorary chairman of the Three-Self  Patriotic Movement Committee of Protestant Churches of China, and  China Christian Council.
   Ding noted that if Li Hongzhi's fallacies prevail, the world  will have to suffer historical retrogression, not to mention  development. He proposed that all the religious groups make joint  efforts to eradicate Falun Gong to ensure the healthy development  of the country.
   Other people from the five major Chinese religious groups also  expressed their views on the issue and appealed to the government  to intensify a crackdown on Falun gong.
   They said that all the religious groups should further expose  the viciousness of Falun Gong, bring the cult's addicts back to  normal, and completely get rid of this "malign tumor," they noted.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20010316/386372A.htm

"Somewhat" is an SEO tag?  Really?

/tag/somewhat-religious/

but "somewhat" in the text give no difference for glorious "google money slot machine"
legendary
Why are these SEO tags?  Is this your proposed list, or one that is commonly used?

This is a serious question.  If you propose these as SEO tags, I do not thing they are properly formatted.

Thx.

I need some time to format tags. I have find them, and i think they are here OK.
I will lost them not, and google bots are fapping harder and harder on this topic.

I have discovered, that "illegal organization Falun Gong - 法輪功" will post here their shit again and again, making this post "free UP".
Those victims of brainwashing are so useful for my SEO research.
But ...
fucking Yandex.com and Baidu.com seems ignore this forum.

"Somewhat" is an SEO tag?  Really?
Why are these SEO tags?  Is this your proposed list, or one that is commonly used?

This is a serious question.  If you propose these as SEO tags, I do not thing they are properly formatted.

Thx.

I need some time to format tags. I have find them, and i think they are here OK.
I will lost them not, and google bots are fapping harder and harder on this topic.

I have discovered, that "illegal organization Falun Gong - 法輪功" will post here their shit again and again, making this post "free UP".
Those victims of brainwashing are so useful for my SEO research.
But ...
fucking Yandex.com and Baidu.com seems ignore this forum.
legendary
SEO Tags for "Falun Gong - 法輪功", A racist and sexist cult
1on1 20s 30s 40s alcohol anal birth control bisexual blowjob cheating college condoms consensual cunnilingus Europe female fingering fling FM fuck-buddies FWB hetero intoxicated male mostly hetero no condoms no intercourse nonwhite no orgasm North America not religious not secret one-night stand oral orgasm positive post-grad secret semi-secret single sober somewhat religious USA vaginal white

Please explain.  Why are these SEO tags?  Is this your proposed list, or one that is commonly used?

Thx.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Investigation Report on Chinese Communist Regime’s “2010-2012 Campaign of Transformation through Education and A Collective Battle to Strengthen the Result”

Published in Chinese on March 30, 2012; Published in English on Sept. 10, 2012
Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version

Share this
A4 format download:
application/pdf icon230-230-en_report.pdf

http://www.upholdjustice.org/node/230

1. Foreword
The Chinese communist regime held a video tele-conference on March 26, 2010 titled: “The Strategic Plan to Mobilize the Nation-wide Campaign of Transformation through Education and A Collective Battle to Strengthen the Result.” [1] Soon after the conference, the main responsible persons from the Chinese Communist Party Committee and Political and Legislative Affairs Committee from different areas were instructed to implement the details of the campaign and mobilize local personnel to participate in the campaign from central to regional organizations at all levels. [2,3]
The overall requirement for this “Collective Battle” is to continue to brainwash Falun Gong practitioners in an attempt to force them to “transform”. [4] During each calendar year, three stages were designated, each having specific goals of transformation, and a long-term monitoring mechanism [4, 5] was established to ensure that the goals would be achieved.
The conspirators are from the central 610 Office as well as the 610 Offices at provincial, municipal and county levels. [6] Administrative organizations at all levels are involved in this brainwashing campaign, from the central government, to provincial and municipal organs, all the way to neighborhood administrative offices in cities and individual villages in the countryside, including colleges and universities, [7] as well as high schools, middle schools, and elementary schools. [5] Specific tasks were assigned to individuals who would then be held responsible. To ensure that the participants at all levels will get actively involved, monetary awards and punishments will be used, and the result of transformation at each place will be one of the measures used to evaluate its political accomplishment. Please refer to the following text for more details.
2. The Background of the Proposed “Collective Battle”
This proposal of the three-year “collective battle” stemmed from a complete failure of the 10-year forced brainwashing of Falun Gong practitioners in an attempt to transform them. In addition, the influence of the “Nine Commentaries on the Chinese Communist Party” and the ever-increasing wave of quitting the CCP, Youth League and Young Pioneers shocked the Chinese communist regime. In order to sustain the persecution, and to suppress the promulgation of the “Nine Commentaries”, the authorities proposed this three-year “collective battle” to encourage those persecutors whose enthusiasm had waned after repeatedly failing to transform practitioners.
2.1 Failures in Transforming Falun Gong practitioners
In the Work Plan for a Collective Battle at Liaodian Town, Huaxia County of Henan Province, it was clearly admitted that, “Transforming Falun Gong practitioners has become more and more difficult. It has become an acute problem that many who had been transformed before resumed practicing Falun Gong.” [4]
The Deputy Party Secretary of the Working Committee at Economic Development Zone of Liaocheng, Shandong, Sun Yucheng said in a “maintaining stability” conference on August 17, 2010, that, “after over ten years of grueling struggle and hard work, the situation is still very serious.” [8]
Between July 8 and 9, 2010, the Evil Cult Association held a national work meeting in Manchuria of Inner Mongolia. [9] According to the experience sharing materials read at the meeting, the attempts to brainwash Falun Gong practitioners had basically failed. [10]
In August 2011, the Evil Cult Association website published an experience sharing article from Dalian city’s “Evil Cult Association.” The article revealed that the brainwashing work had, “become more and more difficult and challenging, taking more and more time, at a much higher cost.” It admitted that it was a mistake for the central CCP committee to launch the persecution of Falun Gong, and admitted that persecuting Falun Gong had brought upon the persecutors a very difficult and embarrassing situation, as if riding a tiger with no way out. [11]
2.2 CCP’s Counter Measure to the Nine Commentaries and the “Quitting CCP Movement”
The Evil Cult Association articulated the huge impact of the Nine Commentaries at its national work meeting in 2010, and pointed out that those in charge must “deepen the research, and actively seek ways to fight back.” [10]
The experience sharing article from Dalian city’s “Evil Cult Association” in August 2011 also showed that Chinese people learned about the truth of the persecution of Falun Gong and the Nine Commentaries through independent Chinese-language media and the Internet, which had a “big impact” on the brainwashing result.
The 2011 Annual Meeting of the “Evil Cult Association” presented an article which mentioned that the messages of “Heaven will eliminate the CCP” and “Three withdrawals brings you a secure future” had appeared all over China, awakening the Chinese people and caused the CCP to become frightened. [12]
The evil cult association in Hunan Province published a report in October 2011 titled, “The New Situation and Measures to Take” with regard to brainwashing Falun Gong practitioners. It mentioned that Falun Gong practitioners expose the evil nature of the CCP in public places and persuade people to quit the CCP and its affiliated organizations. [13]
2.3 Attempting to Boost Persecutors’ Morale
The reports about this “collective battle” in many places indicated that one of the important reasons for such a battle was that participants in the persecution of Falun Gong had low morale and there was a need to boost their spirits.
The CCP’s “evil cult association” had to admit in its reports that, “some of our comrades, especially the leaders, did not have a sufficient understanding or preparation for the long-term nature of this battle. They thus lack motivation and creativity. They did not set a high standard for themselves and their work methods were old-fashioned. In front of the difficulties, they seemed to have exhausted their limited methods.” [10]
It also admitted that, “those involved in re-educating Falun Gong practitioners feel that their knowledge is not extensive enough to handle varied situations; in addition, they became exhausted. Especially in some of the new fields that required additional knowledge, they clearly feel that their capability is too limited to meet the requirement.” [10]
Many local governments made it a core issue in their work plan that suppressing Falun Gong was a “long-term, complicated and strenuous” project, and asked the participants to “conquer their negative feelings, such as slackening off or feeling tired of it, with determination.” [14, 15]
The 2011 annual papers of the CCP’s “evil cult association” literally confirmed that those practitioners who were transformed gave up their belief unwillingly as they endured intense pressure. The papers also pointed out that the participants involved in transforming Falun Gong practitioners did not carry out their responsibilities diligently, and they simply fabricated transformation rates to satisfy requests from superiors. The articles revealed that the lower level persecutors held grudges against the transformation quota from above. [12]
3. The Implementation of the “Collective Battle”

3.1 Making Transformation Quota
This three-year “collective battle” was launched based on instructions from the central government. Local government organizations set up their own transformation quota based on their respective situations. For example, Beishankou Town of Gongyi City, Henan Province, planned to reach a transformation quota of 60 percent by the end of 2012, and the percentage of transformed practitioners resuming practicing should be lower than 8 percent. More specifically, an annual plan was laid out, which was a 25 percent transformation rate in the first year, another 25 percent in the second year, and 10 percent in the third year. [16]
Xinglong Town, Deyang City of Sichuan required that number of non-transformed practitioners should be 30 percent lower by the end of 2011, and there must be a decrease of another 10 percent in 2012. [17]
Xianyang City of Shaanxi Province requested that the number of non-transformed practitioners must be decreased by 50 percent within three years, and transformed practitioners resuming the practice must be lowered to 15 percent. [17]
Hongxia township in Jiujiang City, Jiangxi Province required that the number of non-transformed practitioners must be decreased by more than 20 percent by the end of 2009. In 2011, which they designated as the second phase, an additional 15 percent must be transformed. The number of transformed practitioners resuming the practice must be limited to less than 10 percent. In 2012 during the third phase, an additional 15 percent must be transformed. Thus in three years, 50 percent must be transformed. [18]
3.2 More Funds Injected into the Campaign
Deyang City Government of Sichuan Province published a report on August 30, 2010, titled “Implementation Plan of the 2010-2012 Campaign of Transformation through Education and A Collective Battle to Strengthen the Result.” The report revealed that the average cost to transform one Falun Gong practitioner was 45,000 yuan (US $7,030). The provincial and municipal level organizations usually needed to spend 40,900 yuan (US $6,390) for each transformation. Deyang City decided to allocate 39,000 yuan (US $6,093) for each intended transformation. [17] In addition, to strengthen the result, another 100,000 yuan (US $15,625) will be included in the budget and will be solely dedicated to be spent on transformation. [17]
The experience sharing article from Shenyang “Evil Cult Association” revealed that to transform a Falun Gong practitioner, local authorities spent more than 8,000 yuan (US $1,250) within 20 days. [19]
To guarantee the expenditure of the brainwashing campaign, local organizations’ financial spending must be subjected to inspection by provincial levels. Sun Yuchen, deputy Party secretary at Liaocheng Economic Development Zone, Shandong Province, spoke at a “maintaining stability conference” on August 17, 2010. He indicated that, “we must invest in this campaign generously, to guarantee there are enough funds for our work. Based on the requirement from provincial and city levels, the county and town levels must allocate funds accordingly, to make sure we will have enough money for the three-year collective battle.” [8]
Commerce Bureau of Nanchang appointed the Director of Finance as the responsible person for the “collective battle.” [6]
Xintian Town, Bobai County, Yulin City of Guangxi Province requested that the local finance department, “increase the spending on transformation through education, to ensure we successfully carry out the task of transformation through education. The Evil Cult Prevention and Handling Office will get its funding from the Township Finance Department.” [20]
3.3 Strategy Implemented at Every Level and Assigning People Specific Responsibilities
In carrying out the “collective battle” strategy, officials at all levels were told to sign documents outlining their job responsibilities in accordance with the overall strategy set by the central government and 610 Offices at the provincial level. Provincial and city officials personally supervised and verified that these orders were carried out by subordinates.
For example, on the document given to officials in Yushan Town, Jianou City, Fujian Province it stated: “According to requests from above, during the implementation of transformation work on Falun Gong practitioners, the town Party committee, comprehensive management office, residential committee and work place must sign on agreements outlining the responsibilities and work plan.” [21] Xintian Town, Bobai County, Guangxi Province announced the names and office addresses of leaders of the “collective battle” strategy. [20]
On March 4, 2010, Youqing Town, Qu County, Sichuan Province published the “Collective battle Strategy 2010-2012 Implementation”. In the document officials clearly state that the objective and mission of the plan was to continue the work of brainwashing and transforming Falun Gong practitioners. The main officials responsible are Town Party secretary, key personnel in village (street) committees and at the work place. [22]
On August 16, 2010, deputy head of Shandong Province 610 Office Shi Zunheng, Secretary of Jinan City Political and Legal Committee, Li Jiazheng, head of Jinan City 610 Office Xie Shengren, deputy head Li Mei and other officials went to Tianqiao District to supervise and check on the progress of the “collective battle”. District Party secretary Zhang Hui, deputy secretary Guo Chengyan, secretary of the political and legal committee Fanrui and others accompanied them on the inspection. [23]
In December 2010, Ma Yu, head of the Beiying Street comprehensive management office in Yangquan City, Shanxi Province, stated in his report that district level Party secretaries personally signed an agreement with Party secretaries at community and village levels specifying the goals and responsibilities of the 2010-2012 overall battle strategy. [24]
In December 2010, Wuxi City 610 Office stated in its 2010 end of year summary report that since February the city 610 Office had deployed everyone in its organization to implement the “collective battle strategy”. The office had “key personnel” in the city at all levels to sign on work responsibility documents. [25]
In certain districts, at least four staff members were assigned to carry out brainwashing assignments on one Falun Gong practitioner. Every participant had to sign “job responsibility documents”.6 Roles were assigned to every town and street Party committee and responsibilities were delegated to specific persons from the top to bottom levels. [8]
In the education department, transformation by brainwashing has been classified as “school management by objectives”. Job responsibility agreements were signed between the education department and the school, and between the school and those who carried out the actual brainwashing tasks. [5]
3.4 Main Venues for Carrying Out the Strategy
The “collective battle strategy” was mainly carried out in enclosed brainwashing classes, labor camps and prisons in various regions. In respect to practitioners who were not abducted for various reasons, members of society at the grassroots level were used to break into practitioners’ homes and harass them.
3.5 Organizations That Were Mainly Involved
Nearly every organization at all levels of society was involved in the implementation of the strategy. These included public security, judicial, comprehensive administration, civil administration, schools, women’s associations, group committees, prisons, labor camps, state security departments as well as various administrative villages, towns and work place organizations. College and university, education departments at the grassroots level, and residential communities were also involved. [28]
Among them, 610 Office organizations at various levels take the lead. [29] In documents from Xintian Town, Bobai County, Guangxi Province outlining the implementation of the “collective battle strategy”, deputy secretary of the town’s Party committee and chairman of the town’s people’s congress were appointed as leaders of the leading group. Head of the town’s police station, deputy head of the town 610 Office were appointed deputy heads and responsible for the research, deployment, supervision, and inspection as well as daily operations. Members of the small group include deputy chairman of the town’s people’s congress, head of the regime’s government office, and members of the town discipline inspection committee, organizing committee members, united front committee, head of the defense ministry, head of the judicial department, head of the agricultural services center, head of the family planning department, head of the forestry department, head of cultural department, head of the transportation department, and head of the health department.
The Chinese Anti-Cult Association (CACA) provided intellectual support. Within four months after the regime deployed the “collective battle strategy”, on July 8, 2010, the CACA held a conference in Manzhouli, Inner Mongolia. It was estimated that about 150 people from 32 provinces, cities and respective work places nationwide attended the conference. In June 2011, the CACA held a brainwashing experience conference in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province. An estimated 120 participants from 23 provinces and cities took part in the conference. Ninety-six experience sharing articles were submitted. [32] In November 2011, the CACA convened an annual meeting in Fuzhou. Around 200 leaders from cult associations and brainwashing experts nationwide attended the meeting. [33]
3.6 Methods of implementation
Intensive Attack and Brutal Transformation
Increase in spy activities. Spies are sent to infiltrate among Falun Gong practitioners and create discord, thereby disintegrating the group of practitioners from within. Secret agents permeate the grassroots level including schools and places of religious worship.
Intensive training for secret agents; More training for participants in the persecution; Enlisting the knowledge accrued by experts in the field of social studies, religious studies, psychology, legal studies and doctors, etc, and implementing it to brainwash practitioners.
Continue with traditional methods of propaganda attacks such as “writing slogans, holding public meetings, using TV broadcast”; increase in propaganda attacks on the Internet. Reinforce brainwashing type education on students.
Increase the training of staff at the grassroots level, organizing training workshops for leaders at the grassroots level. [34]
Recruit people who are then especially assigned to carry out the brainwashing and transformation of Falun Gong practitioners. These people must adhere to “5 criterion” and are “audited”4. In September 2011, Xiamen Anti Cult Association even proposed transformation indexes including five areas – acknowledgement, sentiments, attitude, behavior and acceptance as well as over 60 indicators. [35]
Restricting the personal freedom of Falun Gong practitioners.
Exerting pressure on practitioners through their family, friends and colleagues as well as forming a “surveillance network”. In an article published in September 2011, the Xiamen Anti Cult Association admitted to monitoring Falun Gong practitioners continuously for several years such as, “when they visit relatives, while waiting to catch a plane, in their living quarters”. Children of practitioners are discriminated against. [36]
To the outside world, brainwashing classes are deceptively disguised as pleasant places. However behind the façade and closed doors, practitioners are transformed using intensive pressure tactics.
3.7 Material incentives and political pressure used to motivate participants in the persecution
Authorities at all levels include implementation progress reports in their annual review agenda. Due to the low morale of participants, the regime asked that key leaders be given further assistance in their thoughts, work and daily life.6 Besides investing in more hardware, politically, civil police officers should be given special care26. Participant’s livelihood concerns should be addressed and resolved, work units or those who display exceptional performance should be exemplified. It was mentioned in a document from Rencheng District, Jining, Shandong that, “for sending every person not transformed to the province’s brainwashing class, the district will offer a reward of 1,000 yuan; … work units who failed to reach the year’s assigned quota will be held accountable”. [36] The Dalian Cult Association even proposed to “offer an exorbitant reward for anyone who can carry out intensive brainwashing”.
In the education system, transformation by brainwashing has been “brought into the school’s annual year end objectives assessment and planned as well as reviewed together with education objectives.”
In order to mobilize the public to take part in the persecution of Falun Gong, the authorities “offer rewards for giving information”. For example in the article, “The Maximum Reward for Reporting on Crimes Committed During the Asian Games is 50,000 Yuan” published on “Guangzhou Daily” on August 6, 2010, it expressly indicated that Falun Gong was one of the targets. [37]
Hence, it can be said that the regime’s persecution of Falun Gong is built upon political pressure and material incentives.
3.8 Introducing “Family Disclaims Cult Promise Card” to Hijack Public Sentiment
The “Family disclaim cult promise card” was collectively launched by the central government and 610 Offices at all levels. [38] It is a direct form of nationwide mental persecution targeted at Falun Gong practitioners, their family members and the public.
An article on the Xinhua news website stated that the, “family disclaim cult promise card” was launched in 2007 starting in the Baise and Nanning areas in Guangxi Province. It subsequently spread to every part of Guangxi province and all provinces as well as cities in China. Around July 2011, 610 Offices pushed a new round of “promise card” activities to new heights nationwide.
For example, in the plan of activity drafted by Rencheng Street Committee in Wuyuan County, Jiangxi Province and distributed to every Party branch, residential committee and village committee, states that the duration of the “promise card” activities are July to December 2011. The goal was that by the end of 2011, the number of families brought into this activity should be no less than 90 percent and the number of signatures no less than 80 percent. [39]
For over a month’s time during the Chinese New Year period in 2012, Zhecheng County committee in Henan Province and the Political and Legal Committee rallied the entire county’s 25,000 households to sign promise cards. [40]
Most of the province’s and city’s “promise card” activities were launched in December 2011 and are slated to run for a year until December 2012. Examples include Zhangping City in Fujian Province, Huizhou City in Guangdong Province, Ezhou City in Hubei Province. [43]
The objective is to ensure that every household within the jurisdiction makes a stance.
Every household needs to sign one “promise card” and there are two copies of each card. One signed copy is kept by the family and the other is kept by a grass roots organization.
The “promise cards” are printed by the 610 Office and primarily records the person’s personal details as well as FAQs on anti cult knowledge and “promise statements”. The cards provided by Tengzhou City in Shandong province openly list Falun Gong as a cult and instigate ordinary citizens to report on practitioners’ activities. [45]
The 610 Office propelled officials at the grass roots level, police, Party members, and members of cult associations to visit families. They use incentives to coerce and “educate”, as well as employment and welfare benefits etc, to force ordinary citizens to sign on promise cards. In November 2011, in Haidian District, Beijing, a Falun Gong practitioner was detained and taken to a brainwashing class for refusing to sign a “promise card”. [48]
Organizations and work place units such as state monopolized enterprises, universities, primary and secondary schools, etc, are drawn into this “promise card” movement. Activities to promote the “promise card” include slogans, banners, ads with motivational subtitles, holding mobilization meetings, broadcasting over loud speakers, etc.
The “family disclaims cult promise card” movement is another nationwide persecution campaign initiated after the regime begun the suppression of Falun Gong in July 1999. It is another method the regime uses to force everyone to take a stance against Falun Gong.
3.9 Persecution Cases
According to a Minghui.org report, “Many Falun Gong practitioners were meted heavy sentences illegally in 2010. According to incomplete statistics, across China, at least 557 practitioners were illegally sentenced in 2010. The situation was most severe in Liaoning and Heilongjiang Province with 65 and 51 practitioners respectively being unjustly sentenced. In addition, the persecution was also very serious in Shandong, Sichuan and Guangdong provinces. The majority of the illegal sentences were three years and above. At least 94 practitioners were sentenced to imprisonment terms between 7 to 13 years. The above figures were based only on cases transmitted over the Internet, that bypassed Internet censorship. In reality, the actual figures should exceed these numbers.” [53]
On July 3, 2010, Falun Gong practitioner Liu Shuling from Wuqi Township, Hongwei Town, Qitaihe City in Heilongjiang Province was tortured to death in Harbin Women’s Drug Rehabilitation Labor Camp at the age of 54. Twelve practitioners who were also detained there at the time of her death were subjected to brutal torture. [54]
In September 2010, 24 practitioners from Laishui County in Hebei Province were forcefully taken to the Communist Party School for brainwashing. [55]
From January to October 2010, it is known that 35 practitioners from Guangzhou City were abducted, brainwashed, sent to labor camps and sentenced to imprisonment. [56]
On August 1, 2011, female practitioner Ding Zhenfang was tortured to death in Liaoning Women’s Prison at the age of 61. [57]
Sixty-three-year-old female practitioner Huang Meiling from Wuhan Qiaokou District died on December 10, 2011. Her body was covered with injuries inflicted on her by being repeatedly shocked with an electric baton. Ms. Huang was abducted in February 2011 by Wansongyuan police station agents in Jianghan District and subsequently taken to Ertouwan Brainwashing Class located in Qiaokou District by the district’s 610 Office agents. She was locked up and brainwashed for two months. [58]
4. Conclusion
The 2010-2012 education and transformation strategy released by the CCP is a continuation of its consistent policy on the persecution of Falun Gong. It is a planned and systematic strategy to intensify the persecution of Falun Gong nationwide and implemented by 610 Offices at various levels. The initiation of the “collective battle strategy” is a reflection of the complete failure of the regime’s brainwashing campaign against Falun Gong carried out over a decade. It also shows the regime’s extreme fear of the Quit the CCP movement and the last ditch struggle it is making before its demise.
References
[1] Weekly Update of Human Resource and Social Security Bureau of Jiangxi Province 11th Issue, 2010 (Back)
[2] Work Plan for “2010-2012 Campaign of Transformation through Education and A Collective Battle to Strengthen the Result” in Tianwen County, Tianfu Document No. 31, 2010 (Back)
[3] Yang Sisong Attended the Strategic Plan Conference to Prevent and Handle Evil Cult as well as Transform through Education and Fight a Collective Battle to Strengthen the Result. Hefei Daily, April 1, 2010 http://www.hefei.gov.cn/n1070/n7967452/n7988923/n7988925/15577281.html (Back)
[4] Work Plan for “2010-2012 Campaign of Transformation through Education and A Collective Battle to Strengthen the Result” in Laodian Town, Laodian Document No. 21, 2010 (Back)
[5] Questions and Solutions on How to Do Well in Educating and Transforming Falun Gong Practitioners and Reinforce the Result by Zhang Guifu, Red Maple of Yue Mountain, October 14, 2011 (Back)
[6] Work Plan for “2010-2012 Campaign of Transformation through Education and A Collective Battle to Strengthen the Result” at Commerce Bureau of Nanchang Nanchang Commerce, Communist Party Document, No. 2, 2010 (Back)
[7] Work Briefing of Security Department at Medical Science School, Beijing University, June 2010 (Back)
[8] Speech by Comrade Sun Yucheng on maintaining stability conference at Economic Development Zone on August 17, 2010, Liaocheng Government Website, September 6, 2010 (Back)
[9] National work meeting of anti-evil cult association with the theme “Experience Sharing on Transforming through education and Reinforce Result” was held in Manchuria of Inner Mongolia. By Zhong Fanwen, “China’s anti-evil cult website” July 23, 2010 (Back)
[10] Basic Ideas about Doing Well in the Campaign of Transformation through Education and A Collective Battle to Strengthen the Result—experience sharing papers No. 14” By Xiang Yang, “China’s anti-evil cult website” August 5, 2010 (Back)
[11] On How to Do well in Transforming Falun Gong Practitioners through Education under the New Circumstances -- Campaign of Transformation through Education and A Collective Battle to Strengthen the Result—experience sharing papers No. 26, By Dalian Anti Evil Cult Association. “China’s anti-evil cult website”, August 5, 2010 (Back)
[12] The Root Cause of People Resuming Practice after Being Transformed and Discussion of Counter Measures – Selected Publication of China’s Anti Evil Cult Association’s 2011 Annual Papers, No. 13] By Lu Yangchun, “China’s anti-evil cult website”, December 17, 2011 (Back)
[13] New Situation and Counter Measures in Educating and Transforming Falun Gong Practitioners and Reinforcing the Result. By Zhu Qianming, Red Maple of Yue Mountain, October 12, 2011 (Back)
[14] Xianyang City CCP Committee Made Plans for the New Calendar Year, with Main Theme “Three New” Educating Programs. March 4, 2010, China’s Anti Evil Cult Website. (Back)
[15] Notice for The 2010 Evil Cult Prevention and Handling Work, Yufengshan Town, Chongqing City (Back)
[16] Suggestions for the 2010 Beishankou Town Evil Cult Prevention and Handling (Back)
[17] Xinglong Town’s 2010-2012 Work Plan for the Campaign of Transformation through Education and A Collective Battle to Strengthen the Result, Xinglong Document 2010 No. 21 (Back)
[18] Hongxia Village’s 2010-2012 Work Plan for the Campaign of Transformation through Education and A Collective Battle to Strengthen the Result, Hongxia Document 2010 No. 27 (Back)
[19] Current Situation of Transformation through Education and A Collective Battle to Strengthen the Result and Discussion of Counter Measures, Experience Sharing Papers No. 21] By Shenyang City Anti Evil Cult Association. China’s Anti Evil Cult Website, August 2, 2011 (Back)
[20] Xintian Town 2010-2012 Transformation Work Implementation (Back)
[21] Yushan Town Committee Member on 2010-2012 Yushan Town Education Transformation Implementation Strategy, [2010] No. 7 (Back)
[22] Youqing Town 2010-2012 Implementation of Education Transformation Work, (2010) No. 23 (Back)
[23] August 17, 2010, “Provincial and City Officials Went to Tianqiao District to Supervise the Education Transformation Work Carried Out” http://www.tqqq.gov.cn/tqqzf_news.asp?id=5085 (Back)
[24] “Report by the Head of Beiying Street Comprehensive Management Office Ma Yu” published on May 6, 2011 http://www.tysnlw.com/xz/html/01010106/news_201156154811.html (Back)
[25] “2010 Year End Report on 610 Office” published on Wuxi City government website on December 3, 2010, http://zfxn.wuxi.gov.cn/web101/zfxj/816620.shtml (Back)
[26] Jiangxi Province Labor Education Bureau, June 13, 2010, “Meeting to Mobilize and Deploy Provincial Wide Labor Education System is Convened at the Jiangxi Province Women’s Drug Rehabilitation Center” (Back)
[27] 2010-2012 Chegan Village Transformation Implementation Proposal (Back)
[28] Fuzhou City Gulou District government website, June 27, 2010, “2010-2012 Kaiyuan Community District Transformation Work Implementation Proposal” http://www.gl.gov.cn/Site/kysq/ArticleShow.aspx?articleid=155416 (Back)
[29] Key Points on 2010 Cult Prevention and Management Policies in Huang Bei Town (Back)
[30] China anti cult website, July 23, 2010, author: Inner Mongolia Self Administration District Anti Cult Association: Collection of Experiences in Nationwide Transformation and Consolidating Work Meetings” (Back)
[31] Tianjin anti cult association website, August 9 2010 “Work review: 5, Actively Participating in Transformation by Education and Consolidating the Comprehensive Battle Strategy”, http://www.rbw.org.cn/article.aspx?i=BuT&ky=!YVc8kd7k17L2xV2T&pgnum=15 (Back)
[32] China anti cult website, June 20, 2011, author: Zhong Fanwen “Strengthening Nationwide Transformation and Experience Sharing Conference Held in Nanjing, Jiangsu” (Back)
[33] China anti cult website, November 25, 2011, author: Zhong Fanwen “2011 Annual Meeting of China’s Anti Cult Association Convened in Fuzhou” (Back)
[34] China anti cult website, March 25, 2011 “Anti Cult Association Takes Part in Initial Exchange of Ideas on Strengthening Transformation by Education Work and Discussion on Several Ways Adopted by Xianyang City in This Area” (Back)
[35] China anti cult website, September 7, 2011, author: Xiamen City Anti Cult Association Chen Yongguang Dai Xiaoli “51st Excerpt of Work Experience Sharing Conference on Strengthening and Consolidating Education and Transformation by Anti Cult Associations Nationwide” (Back)
[36] World Organization to investigate the persecution of Falun Gong record No. 2011_threeyears-01 (Back)
[37] Guangzhou Daily, August 6, 2010, author Chen Xiang “Maximum Reward Offered for Reporting on Crimes Committed During Asian Games is 50,000 Yuan" http://gzdaily.dayoo.com/html/2010-08/06/content_1050242.htm (Back)
[38] Publicizing information from Wuyuan County government, August 2, 2011, “Proposal on the Implementation of ‘Families disclaim cults’ Activities on the Streets of Rancheng” http://gk.jxwy.gov.cn/xz/content/2011/11/18/11401.htm (Back)
[39] Xinhua news website, June 2, 2011, author Xiong Hongming “Guangxi: A Small Promise Card to Disclaim Cults Promotes Harmony and Stability in a Big Family” http://news.xinhuanet.com/politics/2011-06/02/c_121489051.htm (Back)
[40] Shangqiu Daily, December 26, 2011, author: Hao Chuanxin/Wei Lin/Zhou Lianjian “25,000 households in Zhecheng County Fight to Sign ‘Family disclaim cult’ promise card’” http://www.sqrb.com.cn/sqnews/2011-12/26/content_1377362.htm (Back)
[41] Minxi news web, December 22 2011, “Longyan Zhangping City Initiates ‘family disclaim cult’ activities”, http://www.mxrb.cn/lyxws/content/2011-12/22/content_1112619.htm (Back)
[42] Huizhou Daily, December 19, 2011, author: Zeng Xinghua/Cai Liufeng “Huizhou City Holds ‘family disclaim cult’ Activities” http://www.huizhou.ccoo.cn/news/local/1115120.html (Back)
[43 China anti cult education web, December 15, 2011, author: Pi Chengda “Ezhou City Hubei Launches ‘Family Disclaim Cult’ Activity” http://xh.cnfxj.org/Html/wxjhdxx/2011-12/15/002843572.html (Back)
[44 Minghui.org, Persecution News from China on October 18, 2011, http://www.minghui.org/mh/articles/2011/10/18/二零一一年十月十八日大陆各地简讯及交流-247986.html#111017225659-11 (Back)
Persecution News from China on November 24, 2011, http://www.minghui.org/mh/articles/2011/11/24/二零一一年十一月二十四日大陆各地简讯及交流-249764.html#11112323400-2 (Back)
[45] Minghui.org, Persecution News from China on September 23, 2011 (Back)
http://www.minghui.org/mh/articles/2011/9/23/二零一一年九月二十三日大陆综合消息-247046.html#1192223444-45 (Back)
[46] Zhoukou daily, December 20, 2011, author: Pu Shujuan “Zhoukou City Launches ‘Family disclaim cult’ Promise Card Signing Activity” http://news.dahe.cn/2011/12-20/101005958.html (Back)
[47] Minghui.org, September 29, 2011 “Promise Card is a Kidnapping Card”, http://www.minghui.org/mh/articles/2011/9/29/“承诺卡”即绑票卡-247255.html (Back)
[48] Persecution News from China on November 23, 2011 - http://www.minghui.org/mh/articles/2011/11/23/二零一一年十一月二十三日大陆各地简讯及交流-249748.html#111122234447-3 (Back)
[49] Report published on chinaunicom.com on December 15, 2011 titled “Celebrating the Release of Anyang City’s Families Disclaim Cults Promise Card” http://www.chinaunicom.com.cn/city/henan/dspd/anyang/dsgg/file39.html (Back)
[50] Sample of a “family disclaims cults promise card” published on <> website on December 1, 2011, http://bwb.taru.edu.cn/neirong.jsp?urltype=news.NewsContentUrl&wbnewsid=247690&wbtreeid=10845 (Back)
[51] Article titled: “Shaanfei Yizhong School Launches Promotional Activity for Family Disclaim Cults Promise Card” published on New Western district education website on February 15, 2012] Author: Li Baolin, http://www.edu-nw.com/html/2012/quxian_0215/46372.html (Back)
[52] Article “Luanchuan Village Carries Out ‘Families disclaim cults’ Campaign’” published on Luanchuan Town Government Website on January 10, 2012] Author: Meng Yuqin, http://xz.luanchuan.cn/lcx/news/20120110/160459.shtml (Back)
[53] Article “Communist Regime Continues to Roll Out Its Three Year Plan of Intensified Nationwide Persecution of Falun Gong” published on Minghui.net on March 16, 2011] Author: Longyan, http://www.minghui.org/mh/articles/2011/3/16/中共政法委、“六一零”指挥的又一轮迫害-237656.html (Back)
[54] Minghui.org, September 17, 2010 “Liu Shuling Tortured to Death in Harbin Drug Rehabilitation Labor Camp”, http://www.minghui.org/mh/articles/2010/9/17/229740.html (Back)
[55] Minghui.org, September 24, 2010 “24 Practitioners from Laishui County in Hebei Province Were Abducted and Taken to the Party School for Brainwashing”, http://www.minghui.org/mh/articles/2010/9/24/230083.html (Back)
[56] Minghui.org, on October 18, 2010, Guangzhou Authorities Used the Asian Games to Persecute Falun Gong, http://www.minghui.org/mh/articles/2010/10/18/231149.html (Back)
[57] Minghui.org, December 24, 2011, Partial Persecution Accounts of Dalian Falun Gong Practitioners in 2011, http://www.minghui.org/mh/articles/2011/12/24/二零一一年大连法轮功学员受迫害部份案例-250946.html (Back)
[58] Minghui.org, December 18, 2011, “Huang Meiling from Wuhan Died Tragically, Numerous Scars from Electric Shocks Found on Her Body”, http://www.minghui.org/mh/articles/2011/12/18/武汉黄美玲惨死-遗体多处电击伤痕-250718.html
SEO Tags for "Falun Gong - 法輪功", A racist and sexist cult
1on1
20s
30s
40s
alcohol
anal
birth control
bisexual
blowjob
cheating
college
condoms
consensual
cunnilingus
Europe
female
fingering
fling
FM
fuck-buddies
FWB
hetero
intoxicated
male
mostly hetero
no condoms
no intercourse
nonwhite
no orgasm
North America
not religious
not secret
one-night stand
oral
orgasm
positive
post-grad
secret
semi-secret
single
sober
somewhat
religious
USA
vaginal
white

What's Wrong With Being Really Sexually Promiscuous?
Slut-shaming still happens, and not just by misogynists like Rush Limbaugh.
By Zhana Vrangalova / AlterNet
July 2, 2014

This summer, the New York media exploded with a rare type of news: An apartment building in Brooklyn has been converted into a residence for polyamorous people. As you may expect, not all of the coverage of the Hacienda Villa intentional community—or the public’s reaction following it—was positive or judgment-free. But the fact this made it into the mainstream media and that a lot of the coverage and response was in fact positive or judgment-free, speaks to the increased openness to alternative sexual lifestyles – at least in the more progressive corners of modern-day America.

Yet, in the minds and hearts of people, not all (consensual) alternative sexual lifestyles are created equal. In a time when nonheterosexuality is close to losing the status of ‘alternative,’ transgender people have scored Medicare coverage for gender-confirming surgeries, Fifty Shades of Grey has made it clear that kinky desires are as mainstream as it gets, and open relationships are more visible than ever, there is one sexual lifestyle that remains imbued with stigma: unbridled promiscuity. Accepting promiscuity—having lots of (mostly) casual sex with lots of different people—as a valid lifestyle choice is perhaps the final frontier in creating a sex-positive, open-minded, sexually tolerant society.

There is no doubt that, among the general population, promiscuity is almost universally considered a bad thing. It seems like every day there is a new example of slut-shaming, often with tragic outcomes; the sex addiction industry routinely labels all promiscuous people as having a problem; and studies show that over 70% of college students would lose respect for someone who “hooks up or has sex with lots of people.”

But anti-promiscuity stigma also often comes from those who themselves embrace alternative sexual lifestyles, often as a way to justify their own—less promiscuous—alternative lifestyle and, consciously or unconsciously, make it more palatable to the general public. Because anything, anything, is better than promiscuity.

Consider the following exchange between the host of the Huff Post Live segment about the Brooklyn polyamorous apartment complex, and Lily, a current resident of the Hacienda Villa who identifies as polyamorous and is appearing on the show with her identity disguised.

HuffPost Live Host: Is it because of judgments like that in the past that you are coming out anonymously right now?

Lily: Oh absolutely. It bums me out that I have to be anonymous, ‘cause I’d be happy to share it with everyone. I think it’s really important for people to understand what polyamory is. And unfortunately I’m working in an industry where there’s a lot of judgment, still! And I do hope one day to be able to be fully clear about who I am and what I stand for. But because people just don’t understand it, and they automatically think that you’re just like having a lot of sex with a lot of people, randomly, I just can’t have to explain that to people I don’t necessarily know.

Most of you read this statement and don’t notice anything stigmatizing embedded in Lily’s defense of polyamory. All she’s doing is explaining what polyamory is (not) and that it shouldn’t be judged against. Right?

Wrong.

True, Lily is explaining – quite accurately so – that polyamory is not about “having a lot of sex with a lot of people, randomly”. (Polyamory is about having multiple loving as well as sexual relationships with more than one person, with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved.) But Lily isn’t providing this as an answer to a neutral question about what polyamory is. She’s offering it in the value-laden context of why people judge, yet shouldn’t be judging, polyamory as a lifestyle choice. Saying ‘people wouldn’t judge polyamory if they knew it wasn’t promiscuity’ directly implies that ‘if it were promiscuity, people would be right to judge it’. That, unlike polyamory, promiscuity is a lifestyle worthy of condemnation and unworthy of acceptance.

This implication is subtle, and so seamlessly incorporated in Lily’s larger point about people’s tendency to judge what they don’t understand, that it goes over most of our heads. It certainly went over the heads of Lily and her friends, who, when brought to their attention, adamantly rejected the notion that she had committed, or would ever commit, an act of stigma against the promiscuous. But that inconspicuousness is precisely what makes this incarnation of anti-promiscuity stigma more dangerous, more insidious, and more difficult to fight against.

When slut shaming is blatant and perpetrated by people who proudly flaunt their sexism and sex-negativity, it is easy to expose it and call the haters out on it. But when committed by people who see themselves as sex-positive and respectful of all sexual choices between consenting adults, anti-promiscuity stigma often goes unnoticed. It sneaks just below our threshold of consciousness, so that even well-meaning friends are entirely unaware they have just slut-shamed their more sexually adventurous peers. And so it continues to quietly perpetuate and reinforce the view that having sex with many different people for the sake of sex is somehow less valuable or less respectable than having sex with a few people for the sake of love. That view remains unquestioned by anyone because how do you eradicate something that is virtually invisible, yet so deeply engrained?

Slut-shaming by the ‘sex-positive’ also hurts their targets more. Rejection has deleterious consequences on health regardless of where it comes from, but rejection from the “ingroup,” the social group you consider your own, is even more deleterious than rejection from an “outgroup,” a groups you don’t identify with or maybe even see as the enemy. For promiscuous men and women, it is easy/easier to discredit insults by raging Rush Limbaughs or the misogynist manosphere. But polyamorous people are their allies, their friends, their community; their comrades fighting on the same side in the war against sexual persecution. When they feel rejected—however subtly—by their own, the scars are likely to run much deeper.    

My goal here is not to single out Lily as the poster child for anti-promiscuity bigotry. All slut shaming considered, this is not a particularly egregious example of it. Nor is this an isolated incident among the ‘sex-positive’ community. (That same day Lily was on the HuffPost Live defending polyamory by emphatically distancing it from promiscuity, I was a guest on the Manwhore podcast, where my very vocally self-identified sex-positive host, Billy Procida, proudly shared how he defended the Hacienda Villa to his prejudiced father by explaining that polyamory “is not just about fucking a bunch of people, it’s a bit higher level than that” (fast forward to 34.40). Slut-shaming of the “really slutty” people is everywhere.

My goal, instead, is to raise awareness about the pervasiveness of anti-promiscuity stigma even among the most sexually liberated among us. And hopefully contribute to the long and difficult process to eradicate it, one open-minded mind at a time. So when you’re out there defending sexual freedom, don’t extend the line of acceptability just far enough to include yourself, and leave out in the cold the ones sluttier than you. Because, as Carol Queen aptly puts it, “I don’t think a community, or a space, where people are subjected to slut-shaming (or homophobia, biphobia, heterophobia, kinkphobia, transphobia, etc., etc.) can be called ‘sex-positive’ at all.”

Need to learn more about what sex-positivity is and is not? Carol Queen breaks it down.

Zhana Vrangalova, PhD, is a NYC-based sex researcher and NDRI post-doctoral fellow who studies casual sex, nonmonogamy, and sexual orientation, and an Adjunct Professor of Psychology at New York University where she teaches Human Sexuality. She also blogs about the science of hookups for Psychology Today, tweets daily about new sex research, and runs The Casual Sex Project, a place for people to share their true hookup stories. Stay in touch by signing up for Dr Zhana’s monthly newsletter or following her Facebook page.

http://www3.alternet.org/sex-amp-relationships/whats-wrong-being-really-sexually-promiscuous
Is this a contest for the longest post?

Lol...

I feel wery happy about discovering this "anti promiscuity sex" hate organization.
All this text is very useful to be in view for those, who is under mind control, brainwashed "victims of Falun Gong".
They goes not to read links, and as we seen here, they scroll posts, and posts copy paste shit 100% off topic and testing to flood the topic.

Putting here long posts is not against the rules.
legendary
The PRC and Falun Gong

Cultic Studies Review, 6(3), 2007, pp. 235-285
The PRC and Falun Gong

Michael D. Langone, Ph.D.

International Cultic Studies Association

Abstract

During the past eight years, well over a thousand news stories concerning Falun Gong have appeared. Many of these deal with the Chinese government’s persecution of the group. The Chinese government accuses Falun Gong of being an “evil cult” that threatens the welfare of the Chinese people. Falun Gong presents itself as a peaceful cultivation movement that is persecuted because of its popularity within China. .....
Is this a contest for the longest post?

Lol...
Pages:
Jump to: