Pages:
Author

Topic: (°_°) facts.org.cn Falun Gong - 法輪功, A racist and sexist cult \(^o^)/ - page 8. (Read 7945 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Falun Gong outside China[edit]
Main article: Falun Gong outside mainland China

Falun Gong practitioners outside China hold events such as this group exercise in Los Angeles.
Li Hongzhi began teaching Falun Gong internationally in March 1995. His first stop was in Paris where, at the invitation of the Chinese ambassador, he held a lecture seminar at the PRC embassy. This was followed by lectures in Sweden in May 1995. Between 1995 and 1999, Li gave lectures in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Switzerland, and Singapore.[12]

Falun Gong's growth outside China largely corresponded to the migration of students from Mainland China to the West in the early- to mid-1990s. Falun Gong associations and clubs began appearing in Europe, North America and Australia, with activities centered mainly on university campuses.[231] Falun Gong volunteer instructors and Falun Dafa Associations are currently found in over 70 countries outside China.[8]

In Houston, Li Hongzhi (right) gets special recognition for his teachings.
Translations of Falun Gong teachings began appearing in the late 1990s. As the practice began proliferating outside China, Li Hongzhi was beginning to receive recognition in the United States and elsewhere in the western world. In May 1999, Li was welcomed to Toronto with greetings from the mayor and the provincial governor general, and in the two months that followed also received recognition from the cities of Chicago and San Jose.[232]

Although the practice was beginning to attract an overseas constituency in the 1990s, it remained relatively unknown outside China until the Spring of 1999, when tensions between Falun Gong and Communist Party authorities became a subject of international media coverage. With the increased attention, the practice gained a greater following outside China. Following the launch of the Communist Party's suppression campaign against Falun Gong, the overseas presence became vital to the practice's resistance in China and its continued survival.[12] Falun Gong practitioners overseas have responded to the persecution in China through regular demonstrations, parades, and through the creation of media outlets, performing arts companies, and censorship-circumvention software mainly intended to reach Mainland Chinese audiences.[223]

A body of scholarly work has been published on Falun Gong ever since it began. Most of these have been created by social scientists, who investigate the social conditions that lead to the creation of the movement.[233]
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
International reception[edit]
Since 1999, numerous Western governments and human rights organizations have expressed condemnation of the Chinese government's suppression of Falun Gong.[234] Since 1999, members of the United States Congress have made public pronouncements and introduced several resolutions in support of Falun Gong.[235] In 2010, U.S. House of Representatives Resolution 605 called for "an immediate end to the campaign to persecute, intimidate, imprison, and torture Falun Gong practitioners," condemned the Chinese authorities' efforts to distribute "false propaganda" about the practice worldwide, and expressed sympathy to persecuted Falun Gong practitioners and their families.[236][237]

Candlelight vigil in Geneva, 2001.
From 1999 to 2001, Western media reports on Falun Gong—and in particular, the mistreatment of practitioners—were frequent, if mixed.[192] By the latter half of 2001, however, the volume of media reports declined precipitously, and by 2002, major news organizations like the New York Times and Washington Post had almost completely ceased their coverage of Falun Gong from China.[192] In a study of media discourse on Falun Gong, researcher Leeshai Lemish found that Western news organizations also became less balanced, and more likely to uncritically present the narratives of the Communist Party, rather than those of Falun Gong or human rights groups.[192] Adam Frank writes that in reporting on the Falun Gong, the Western tradition of casting the Chinese as "exotic" took dominance, and that while the facts were generally correct in Western media coverage, "the normalcy that millions of Chinese practitioners associated with the practice had all but disappeared."[238] David Ownby noted that alongside these tactics, the "cult" label applied to Falun Gong by the Chinese authorities never entirely went away in the minds of some Westerners, and the stigma still plays a role in wary public perceptions of Falun Gong.[239]

To counter the support of Falun Gong in the West, the Chinese government expanded their efforts against the group internationally. This included visits to newspaper officers by diplomats to "extol the virtues of Communist China and the evils of Falun Gong",[240] linking support for Falun Gong with "jeopardizing trade relations," and sending letters to local politicians telling them to withdraw support for the practice.[240] According to Perry Link, pressure on Western institutions also takes more subtle forms, including academic self-censorship, whereby research on Falun Gong could result in a denial of visa for fieldwork in China; or exclusion and discrimination from business and community groups who have connections with China and fear angering the Communist Party.[240][241]

Although the persecution of Falun Gong has drawn considerable condemnation outside China, some observers note that Falun Gong has failed to attract the level of sympathy and sustained attention afforded to other Chinese dissident groups.[242] Katrina Lantos Swett, vice chair of the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom, notes that most Americans are aware of the suppression of "Tibetan Buddhists and unregistered Christian groups or pro-democracy and free speech advocates such as Liu Xiaobo and Ai Weiwei," and yet "know little to nothing about China’s assault on the Falun Gong."[243]

Ethan Gutmann, a journalist reporting on China since the early 1990s, has attempted to explain this apparent dearth of public sympathy for Falun Gong as stemming, in part, from the group's shortcomings in public relations. Unlike the democracy activists or Tibetans, who have found a comfortable place in Western perceptions, "Falun Gong marched to a distinctly Chinese drum", Gutmann writes. Moreover, practitioners' attempts at getting their message across carried some of the uncouthness of Communist party culture, including a perception that practitioners tended to exaggerate, create "torture tableaux straight out of a Cultural Revolution opera", or "spout slogans rather than facts". This is coupled with a general doubtfulness in the West of persecuted refugees.[244] Gutmann also notes that media organizations and human rights groups also self-censor on the topic, given the PRC governments vehement attitude toward the practice, and the potential repercussions that may follow for making overt representations on Falun Gong's behalf.[242]

Richard Madsen writes that Falun Gong lacks robust backing from the American constituencies that usually support religious freedom. For instance, Falun Gong's conservative moral beliefs have alienated some liberal constituencies in the West (e.g. its teachings against promiscuity and homosexual behavior).[56] Christian conservatives, by contrast, don't accord the practice the same space as persecuted Chinese Christians.[245] Madsen charges that the American political center does not want to push the human rights issue so hard that it would disrupt commercial and political relations with China. Thus, Falun Gong practitioners have largely had to rely on their own resources in responding to suppression.[245]
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Taiwanese officials urge Falun Gong to leave Chinese tourist sites, sect refuses

TAIPEI, Taiwan - Falun Gong followers said Wednesday they will keep promoting their movement at Taiwanese sites popular with tourists from China, where the sect is banned, despite official requests for them to leave.

Large numbers of Chinese tourists are expected to start arriving in Taiwan in July after the two longtime rivals signed a June 13 agreement allowing direct weekend charter flights between them. Taiwan hopes the pact will help boost its laggard economy.

China banned the Falun Gong as an "evil cult" in 1999 and continues to imprison and harshly punish its followers. Taiwan has no such restrictions on the movement, which teaches the development of health and morality through meditation and exercise.

But authorities in the southern Taiwanese city of Tainan, a popular tourist attraction known for its 17th century Dutch colonial structures, have been urging Falun Gong followers to leave the sites.

Yu Chi-chi of Tainan's Cultural Affairs Bureau said Falun Gong practitioners have set up tables and hoisted banners outside several tourist spots in the area, and the city government is worried this will affect the "appearances" of the sites.

"If the sect refuses to leave, the matter then will be left to the discretion of the police force," Yu said. He did not elaborate on what police may do.

Taiwan Falun Dafa Society Chairman Chang Ching-hsi said followers will not agree to leave the Tainan tourist sites.

Chang said small groups of practitioners — usually less than 10 at a time — have been distributing information for the past three or four years near sites that are popular with Chinese tourists.

"Freedom of speech is a basic human right," Chang said. "We will not leave."

Despite Tainan's stance, city officials seem to have mixed feelings about the arrival of much larger numbers of Chinese tourists.

Tainan City Health Bureau Director Hu Shu-chen told city councilors Monday that her bureau will coordinate efforts to "sterilize every place Chinese tourists will have visited" after they start to arrive in large numbers.

Her statement came after a city councilor expressed worries that Chinese visitors could bring infectious diseases to the island.

Taiwan and China split amid civil war in 1949. Communist Beijing still claims the self-governing island and has threatened war if it tries to make its de facto independence official.

Ties have warmed, however, since the May 20 inauguration of Taiwanese President Ma Ying-jeou, who promised to improve long-strained ties and bolster economic exchanges with China.

iht.com
Racists

Falun Gong. The name means “Cultivation of Capabilities according to the Law Wheel.”
The founder, Li Hongzhi (“Master Li”), combined qigong (energy working) with traditional Buddhism and Taoism.
 With tens of millions of adherents in China, it rivals the Communist Party for status as the largest voluntary association, and the government is frightened.

Master Li has taught that people have corresponding, benevolent, divine bodies in another dimension, unless they are the product of “cross-breeding.” By his account, Spain is the source of “mongrel races” in Central and South America and Southeast Asia.
According to his system,
“for yellow people, there are yellow people above, for white people, there are white people above.”
But a person of mixed race “has lost this thread.”

Jaime A. Florcruz, “The Man with the Qi,” Time, May 10, 1999, 74.
Marian Hsia Chang, Falun Gong: The End of Days (New Haven: Yale University Press, 2004), 71-72.

http://www.facts.org.cn/Voice/201111/07/t20111107_775489.htm

American Cult Expert Rick Alan Ross’s New Book being published in Chinese

Digitaljournal.com reports that Cults Inside Out: How People Get In and Can Get Out, a cult study book written by American cult expert Rick Alan Ross, is being published in Chinese for China market. The book’s English Version is now available on online and entity bookstores around the world such as Amazon.com, Adlibris.com, WantItAll.co.za and Barnes & Noble, Powell's Books, Biblio.

According to the article “How do you deprogram a Scientologist” published by Digitaljournal.com on January 29, 2015, Cults Inside Out is a synthesis of this specific research from the fields of sociology and psychology that includes substantial historical information. All of this material is carefully footnoted and attributed.  There is also a very detailed, up-to-date and precise explanation of how deprogramming actually works illustrated vividly through case vignettes used as working examples. This book is based upon Rick Ross' decades of experience exploring the world of cults and facilitating hundreds of interventions to get people out of destructive cults. The book is being published in Mandarin for the Chinese market.

Kaiwind.com learns that the emphasis of Rick Alan Ross’s cult study has always been put on Falun Gong. In his book’s preamble, Rick Alan Ross says that the book is for former Falun Gong cult members Hao Huijun and her daughter, Chen Guo. Rick Alan Ross says,

“I met Falun Gong survivors Hao Huijun and her daughter, Chen Guo, after attending an international cultic studies conference in China. Their painfully acquired insight, wrought by a horrible Falun Gong– inspired self-immolation, which took place at Tiananmen Square during 2001, is both compelling and inspiring. They quite literally bear the scars of their experience and are icons of truthfulness, compassion and forbearance.

“This book is dedicated to Hao Huijun and Chen Guo and all former cult members who have moved on to find freedom of mind.”

In Cults Inside Out, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13 illustrate Rick Alan Ross’ observation and research on Falun Gong.

http://www.facts.org.cn/Recommendations/201510/27/t20151027_3007267.htm

Words from Ex-members

Wang Jindong: My Personal Statement on the Tiananmen Square Self-immolation Incident

Editor’s note: Wang Jindong used to be an obsessed follower of Falun Gong. On the eve of Chinese New Year on January 23, 2001, he participated in the self-immolation incident in the Tiananmen Square, and was the first self-immolator. On August 17, 2001, he was sentenced to 15 years in prison by the First Intermediate People's Court of Beijing Municipality with political rights suspended for three years. In May 2003, he wrote this article in prison, recalling the years of being obsessed by Falun Gong, recollecting the "1.23" self-immolation incident and surveying the process of waking up after the incident. This article reveals facts about the self-immolation incident in Tiananmen Square on January 23, 2001.     

I am Wang Jindong, 51-year-old, a former driver working for Maodun Group Corporation in Kaifeng City, Henan Province. My home address is No. 33, Fayuan Street, Kaifeng City, Henan Province. My wife is He Haihua, a laid-off worker of Kaifeng Underwear Factory. My daughter is Juanjuan, 23-year-old. She is unemployed at present. I attended the self-immolation incident on the afternoon of January 23, 2001, and was the first self-immolator. On August 17, 2001, I was convicted of intentional homicide and was sentenced to 15 years in prison with political rights suspended for three years. I am now serving the sentence in Zhengzhou Prison in Henan Province. 

On the eve of Chinese New Year on January 23, 2001, when Chinese people were expecting and preparing for the first lunar New Year in the new century and the new millennium, I, as an obsessed follower of Falun Gong, attended a self-immolation incident in Tiananmen Square. This world-shocking incident gave rise to much discussion. However, Falun Gong movement and Li Hongzhi who had already fled to the United States denied that I was a Falun Gong follower and practitioner, though I stepped out to defend Falun Gong by setting myself on fire. 

Some people said that I was not a follower of Falun Dafa because my meditation position bore no resemblance to Falun Gong when I set myself on fire. Some other people said self-immolators got astray in practicing and the self-immolation was personal behavior having nothing to do with Falun Dafa. Some others said that the family of Wang Jindong was not a real family, and that they were laid-off workers bought over by the government. Some even said that Wang Jindong’s burning injury was made up. 

But actions speak louder than words. Now I would like to recall what I have experienced over the past four years since I began practicing Falun Gong, including how my mind has changed before and after the “1.23” incident. I realized all these events have witnessed my course of being blind, surviving the death and heading for a new life. 

My hometown is Jiaohu Village, Jiaohu Town, Hua County, Henan Province, which is a well-known market town. My home was in a yard at the eastern end of the Nanjie in the town. I was born in the yard on January 8, 1951. One day in the autumn of 1957, my father took me to Kaifeng City because I reached school age. 

I was previously known as Wang Xiudong. My fellow villagers in my hometown used to call me Dongniu. When I graduated from primary school, I changed my name to Wang Jindong. 

In the primary school, I cared nothing but play, and got poor marks since my fourth grade. My father was so angry with me that he often beat me for my poor academic performance. I did not mean to upset him, but I really did not like to study. Sometimes I felt guilty for my lack of ambition. But I forgot all these things when I was playing. After graduation from primary school, I went to a local public secondary school, which had a work-study program. I went to class one day and learn locksmithing the other day

At that time, there were seven people in my family. My father was the only bread-winner in the family. We were living in straitened circumstances. But my father refused to take subsidy from his employer, so I had to drop out of school to find something to do. I could not find a job at first. My father asked me to do locksmithing free of charge in his workplace. 

My father was the most respectable man to me. He had been a workshop director in the factory. He was responsible and hardworking. During the natural disaster from 1960 to 1961, my father often biked to suburban areas with me to dig wild herbs. I began to know the hardship of life. Because of overtiredness and malnutrition, my father had edema, which resulted in hepatitis. One day in 1965, my father was hospitalized for a spleen removal surgery. Even when he was bothered by great sufferings, he was very polite to doctors and nurses, often with a smile on his face. He did not even groan in huge pains. During the days I accompanied my father in hospital, I was moved by his strong will. I made up my mind to take him as my role model no matter what kind of the hardship and misfortune I have to get through in the future. I made a commitment to my father in his last days, “ You can rest assured that I will take very good care of my mother and my younger siblings. ” 

In April 1976, I began to work in Kaifeng Daily-use Commodities Factory (also known as Maodun Group Corporation) as a driver. I loved this job, so I worked hard and got along well with my colleagues. In 1992, my wife was laid off. She rented a booth in a new market east to Wuchaomen to sell travel goods. Although we felt a bit embarrassed at the beginning, we gradually got used to the new business. On December 31, 1993, we rented a house with an area of 45 square meters near Tieta Park to start a shop named Jubaozhai (shop of treasures). As our business flourished, it was really hard for my wife to run the shop alone. So I retired in 1998 and began operating the shop with my wife. 

One day in October 1996, my friend Xue Hongjun gave me the book Zhuan Falun, which was written by Li Hongzhi. Xue told me that as long as I practice as directed in the book, I would eventually get enlightened and achieve consummation. I finished the book quickly. Both my wife and our daughter also read the book. Since then, we began to practice Falun Gong. We not only read the book, but also tried to be a good person, to improve our mentality as required by the book. 

We took learning Falun Dafa as the top priority in our life. We sometimes closed the shop only to watch the video of lectures given by our master. As a result, our business went down. But we were not worried about it because we thought learning Falun Dafa was much more important than making money. Once I lost my newly bought motorcycle valued at more than RMB10, 000. But it did not upset me very much, because I remembered my master’s teachings, “You are destined to lose it.”I thought if I had learned Falun Dafa, I would have been upset for the loss for a fairly long time. 

With the help of my friends, I used my savings to buy a two-story house with an area of 128 square meters (with a yard covering an area of more than 40 square meters). From the second half of 1998, however, our business was deteriorating because of strong competition. Burdened by overstocking of goods, we could not repay the debt. So I sold the house to repay loans and debts. 

We intended to practice Falun Gong at home and never thought of practicing outside. But the instructions published on Falun Gong websites clearly required all disciples to go out to extend its influence. 

On the next day, we joined a practicing group in front of Fanlou building at Yujie street, where we got acquainted with many practitioners of Falun Gong. Since my shop located at Yujie Street, it was very convenient for other practitioners to contact me. We often held discussions, comparing our practice with instructions in the book Zhuan Falun and lectures, as well as teachings downloaded from Internet. Because I practiced and studied hard, it did not take me a long time to join discussions with a few fellow practitioners who were complimented “highly enlightened”. They had a great influence on me. They confirmed my deepening understandings of Falun Gong teachings, which made me more attached to the master and the book Zhuan Falun. 

What bothered me the most was the“thought karma”. I did not know why I often felt an impulse to insult the master. My master explained that it was the “thought karma” that prevented me from getting enlightened. I was extremely painful. In order to eliminate the “thought karma”, I read the chapter on this subject in the book Zhuan Falun for over and over again. But it did not work out at all. I burned incense in front of the portrait of my master, pouring out my sufferings in tears and begging my master to help me get rid of the karma. I respected my master more than my parents. Under my influence, my wife and my daughter and our relatives began to practice Falun Gong. I bought them books and invited them to watch videos.   

On April 25, 1999, more than 10, 000 followers of Falun Dafa went to Zhongnanhai for collective protest. When I heard the news, I felt regretful for missing this opportunity. I made up my mind to devote everything I have to Falun Dafa. I reminded myself to seize every chance in the future. 

During the following days, I downloaded teachings from Internet and learned Falun Dafa with my fellow practitioners. I also spent my money printing a large number of teachings and other documents for wide distribution. 

In August 2000, I downloaded the article To Get Rid of the Last attachment, which said, “It is time to get rid of the last attachment. As a practitioner, you have already learned and been able to let go of all worldly attachments, including the attachment to your life. But the attachment to consummation is another kind of attachment. Do you think the Buddha would be attached to consummation?” My master said in the article, “I know well about your sufferings. In fact, I cherish you more than yourselves.”This article made me more determined to devote myself to my master and to Falun Dafa. 

Liu Yunfang was well known for his good understanding of Falun Gong. He often explained the article to me and other practitioners who were in close contact with him. He said practicing Falun Gong was like growing a lotus in fire, which meant that we were facing austere test. He claimed he had set himself on fire in Tiananmen Square to defend Falun Gong when he was in meditation. He also elaborated specific details about his self-immolation. So I thought it was time for me to stand up to defend Falun Dafa in the form of giving up my life. 

After the self-immolation incident, when I was lying in hospital bed, I learned from news reports that Zhang Erping, the spokesman for Falun Gong Headquarters, denied the self-immolators were Falun Gong followers. I should like to ask him what kind of people may be regarded as Falun Dafa disciples, and what features Falun Dafa disciples may have.   

As to the self-immolation incident in Tiananmen Square on January 23, some people said the self-immolators got astray in practicing Falun Dafa and the self-immolation was personal behavior having nothing to do with Falun Dafa. I responded to them at that time that those who said I got astray could not understand my behavior because they did not reach my level. Just as what the master had said, it was impossible for those at lower levels to understand those at higher levels. It was a common circumstance that the practitioners were reluctant to discuss with those at lower levels. The master had promised that Falun Gong practitioners would never get astray during the cultivation. Even now Falun Gong websites still published articles advocating the followers to eliminate attachment. We have already let go of everything as directed by Li Hongzhi, though in a different way. What was wrong with our following teachings of Li Hongzhi? Those who criticized us were at lower levels than us, so they could not understand what we did. But now I know that all the teachings, no matter at higher or lower levels, are fallacies. 

http://www.facts.org.cn/Words/201501/19/t20150119_2265260.htm
Falun Gong violates human rights

The most severe crime committed by Falun Gong is to violate human rights and cruelly kill lives. Li Hongzhi and his cult took the advantage of heretical ideas such as "doomsday", "being raised to the heaven", "consummation" to cheat obsessed practitioners one by one who know nothing about the truth and end in death on their way to "consummation". According to incomplete statistics, before Falun Gong was banned by Chinese government on July 22, 1999, there were more than 1400 people who died because of practicing Falun Gong, among them 136 people killed themselves beguiled by Li Hongzhi's words of "caring nothing about life and death".

It had been found that there were more than 200 Falun Gong practitioners who killed themselves in order to pursue the so called "consummation" and "being raised to the heaven" boasted by Li Hongzhi.

Liu Yongfeng was a worker from Miaoling Wear-resisting Alloy Factory in Gan Jinzi district of Dalian City,Liaoning province. After practicing Falun Gong, she was always afraid of the advent of "doomsday" and ended in lunacy. On August 23, 1997, she lighted up the gas kettle and burned herself. She died at the age of 44.

Yang Qiugui came from Yujiang county of Jiangxi province. He began his studies for doctor's degree in UK at October 1996. He practiced Falun Gong through the internet. On June 1, 1998, he jumped down the building and died while "promotion of  Fa" in Frankfurt of Germany. At that year he was 26 years old.

Wang Xiuyun was a retired worker from Xinxing knitting factory of Tangshan City in Hebei province. After practicing Falun Gong, she talked about "I will not stay alive, I will be raised to the heaven", "I can see the lotus throne floating in the heaven, and I will become immortal after being raised to the heaven" again and again. Her family members accompanied her day and night in case of accident. On January 24, 1998, Wang Xiuyun jumped down the building when her family members were inattentive. She died at the age of 50.

Ma Jianmin, a retired worker of Huabei Oil Field. After practicing Falun Gong, he always felt that "there is a Fulun turning in his belly". On September 4, 1998, he dissected his belly with a scissors in order to find the "Falun"; he died at the age of 54.

Feng Lifeng, a farmer from Liu Jiading village of Jinxian county of Tianjin. After practicing Falun Gong, she felt there was an eagle pecking her head all the time. She told her husband, "I feel more and more frightened after practicing it, but I want to practice it even if I fell frightened", "I am ready to be raised to the heaven". On March 31, 1999, Feng jumped into a river after cutting her vein in the wrist. She died at the age of 32. In the letter written with her blood, Feng Lifeng told her family members, "You should learn 'Dafa' attentively".

Liu Pinqing was a senior agronomist from Donggang City of Liaoning province. After practicing Falun Gong, he always felt  "Master" Li Hongzhi asked him to obtain "consummation". On April 27, 1999, he jumped down to a well and died at the age of 58.

Li Youlin was a farmer from Anshu village, Dongliao county of Jilin province, who was obsessed with Falun Gong. On May 21, 1999, Li told his wife, "tomorrow (April 8 of lunar calendar) will be the birthday of the Master, and I will celebrate his birthday and pray for him by burning joss sticks." In the next day he hung himself and died at the age of 48. At the place he hung himself, there was the photo of Li Hongzhi and the leftovers of seven joss sticks.

Chang Haochi was a student of Management College of coal cadres in Shan'xi province. On July 4, 1999, he thought he could obtain "consummation" and "be raised to the heaven" by practicing Falun Gong, and he burned himself with the gesture of sitting cross-legged together with his "fellow practitioner" Li Jinzhong (50 years old). He died at the age of 27.

Tan Yihui came from Changde city of Hunan province. He was obsessed with Falun Gong. On February 16, 2001, he burned himself in Wanshou Road of Beijing deluded by the heresy of Li Hongzhi and died at the age of 26.

Luo Guili was a student of Nanning city of Guangxi province. On July 1, 2001, he burned himself and died on the national square of Nanning city with the intention of "getting rid of attachment". Luo Guili said, "There is no reason, because I have learned Dafa".

Li Xiaoying was a female Falun Gong practitioner from Shi Jiazhuang city of Hebei province. On November 2, 2005, Li Xiaoying burned herself and died on the eastern pavement of the southern end of Nanchang Street in Beijing.

Why these Falun Gong practitioners wanted to commit suicide? The reason was that Li Hongzhi once told them:

"The ultimate purpose of practicing is to obtain consummation. You will become a very great god or Buddha after you obtain consummation." ("Zhuang Falun")

"You will be a god if you can be indifferent to life or death. If you can't, you are still a human being." ("Falun Fofa: Fa Teaching in the United States")

"I want to show a great feat to people when you obtain consummation, I will allow Dafa followers to be raised to the heaven with their bodies, no matter they want or not. Their bodies will not disappear in the heaven." ("Falun Fofa: Fa Teaching in European Fa Conference")

On July 5, 1998, after learning that seven practitioners from Hainan province died and one was injured in the traffic accident on their way of promoting Gong to Sanya city, Li Hongzhi wrote to Jiang Xiaojun, the former director of Falun Gong general station in Hainan, "the eight followers of mine have already obtained their consummation in their different world".

Falun Gong was the cause of making obsessed practitioners to be infatuated and to kill others. There have been more than 30 people killed.

Wang Xuezhong was a Falun Gong practitioner from Jiahe county, Henan province. On August 23, 1996, he abruptly claimed that his father was a "devil", and then he chopped his father with a knife in his head, neck and chest for 17 times, and he killed his father on the spot.

Jiang Chaojun and Jiang Xiuxia was a farmer couple from Jidong county of Heilongjiang province. Both of them were obsessed with Falun Gong, they thought about "becoming gods" in the heaven all day long. On the night of December 3, 1997, Jiang committed suicide after he killed his wife with a sharp knife. Their 13 years old daughter and 10 years old son became orphans.

Wu Deqiao was a worker of supplying and marketing community of Wujiang city of Jiangsu province. On the night of February 26, 1998, his wife tried to stop him when he practiced Falun Gong. Then he killed his wife with kitchen knife because he thought woman might influence him while practicing.

Dong Ning was a worker of Changhong motor company in Weihai city of Shandong province. He thought he had obtained "consummation" by practicing "Falun Dafa". On January 7, 1999, Dong hit and wounded his colleagues with a mold. In the second day, he chased and chopped his father and his father escaped fortunately. Then with a knife, he stabbed his neighbors, a mother and her son. He said, "Someone asked me to bring with my relatives and my friends. Only if I can bring with one, I can obtain 'consummation' and has the ability to 'release other's soul form sufferings'."

Li Ting was a Falun Gong practitioner from Chende city of Hebei province. On March 20, 1999, he killed his parents cruelly. He said, "My parents are devils while I am a Buddha. I will get rid of these two devils".

Zhu Changjiu was a Falun Gong practitioner from Qingta village in Renqiu city of Hebei province. On November 26, 1999, he killed his parents at home just because his parents burned his books of Falun Gong.

Tong Yan was a worker from water supply Company of Liaohe oil field. On the night of December 16, 1999, Tong Yan killed Xu Che, her six years old daughter on the bed and cried "being raised to the heaven, being raised to the heaven". After the incident Tong said, "A devil told me that if you can kill your daughter you will become a Buddha."

Yuan Runtian was a Falun Gong practitioner from Lanhe township in Fanyu city of Guangdong province. After being infatuated by practicing Falun Gong, she thought Huang Daisheng, an old man in the township, was a devil who hurt her in anther space. On February 6, 2000, Yuan chopped Huang Daisheng with a knife and Huang was injured seriously.

Lan Yunchang was a Falun Gong practitioner from Zhuyu village, Daxiang town in Rong'an county of Guangxi province. On April 16, 2001, he killed Wei Shaoming, the old man without relatives in his village with a hatchet. Lan said, "I am bringing him to the world of Falun and enjoy the happy life. He goes there first, I will be raised to the heaven and obtain consummation soon."

Guan Shuyun. In April 2004, 9 years old Dai Nan was choked to death as a devil by her mother Guan Shuyun in front of more than 40 Falun Gong practitioners. All of the practitioners at the site prayed by putting the palms together and urged to eliminate the devil as soon as possible.

Chen Fuzhao was a Falun Gong practitioner from Zhejiang province. In one month from May 25 to June 26, 2003, Chen Fuzhao murdered 15 beggars and 1 Buddhist follower by putting poison in their food so as to improve his so-called "power of Gong".

Why these Falun Gong practitioners wanted to kill others? Because Li Hongzhi told them:

"Human being has been demoralized and there are devils everywhere." -- cited from "Zhuan Falun" of Li Hongzhi

"Devil is disturbing you and do not allow you to practice." -- cited from "Zhuan Falun" of Li Hongzhi

"In your family members there is probably controller like a devil." -- cited from "The Explanation of Zhuan Falun" of Li Hongzhi

"Regicidal devils should be killed." -- cited from "The Explanation of Falun Dafa"

More than 1400 Falun Gong practitioners believed in  Li Hongzhi`s "eliminating Karma(sins) theory" and died because of refusing medicine.

Since Falun Gong destroyed people's mind and cruelly killed people's life, a lot of people who practiced Falun Gong with good wishes died because of refusing medicine, which caused the tragedy. If these people received treatment when they got illness, they had the hope to be alive. However, when they lost their own judgment and went too far on the way of practicing the cult of "Falun Gong", it meant that they gave their own lives to the devil and stepped on the way to death.

Li Shulin was a Falun Gong practitioner from Jingzhou petroleum Company in Liaoning province. In August 1994 he went from his hometown to Harbin to listen to the "lections" of Li Hongzhi and collapsed in the classroom because of the outbreak of thrombus. His relatives requested Li Hongzhi for many times to cure him by delivering Gong, but Li Hongzhi said it was the normal reaction of practicing Gong and there was no need to take medicine. Later, Li died in the alien land without timely treatment.

Liu Fengqing was a retired worker form Tianjin posting equipment factory. After practicing Falun Gong she thought she was no longer a "normal person". After a traffic accident, she got fractions in thighbone and neck bone. But she refused to get treatment in hospital. She said, "I have almost consummated my Dafa, I will kill myself if you sent me to hospital." However, her illness was getting worse and worse, and she died on December 27, 1997 at the age of 60. Before she died she cried ceaselessly, "Master, please help me, help me".

Xiao Hemei was a worker of Anshan train station in Liaoning province who got the illness of rheumatism. After practicing Falun Gong, she no longer took medicine and injections. She got edema from head to foot for three times and she wanted to do check-up in hospital, but every time she was stopped by her husband, the deputy director of Anshan tutorship station of Falun Gong. On June 12, 1998, she died at the age of 42.

Zhang Jinsheng was a farmer and Falun Gong practitioner from Fuxin city in Liaoning province. In 1997 he burned his arms incautiously, but he thought the reason was that Li Hongzhi was "eliminating sins" for him and refused to accept treatment. On November 27, 1998, his wound was infected and he died at the age of 21 because of sapremia.

Bai Yunxiu was a retired worker from Hengyang city of Hunan province. She began to practice "Falun Gong" in the summer of 1995. In July 1998, Bai Yunxiu got hyperpyrexia and her daughter asked her to hospital, but she refused. In December 10, her illness was worsening, but she still insisted in reading "lections" of "master" at home. When she was not able to continue, she asked her husband to read it for her. When her husband was reading, Bai Yunxiu collapsed in the sofa and died.

Xiandong was a worker from Yacha farm in Hainan province. He was hospitalized because of illness in liver. After practicing Falun Gong, he believed he was protected by the "Law body" of Li Hongzhi and no longer took medicine and injection. On July 20, 1999, his illness worsened and he died at the age of 35.

Xu Shuzhen was a Falun Gong practitioner from Liaoning province. From 1997, she practiced 9 hours everyday no matter it was cold or hot. However, she got rheumatism after practicing Gong, but she refused to get treatment and thought "the Master was eliminating sins for me and I will be fine after my sins were eliminated." On June 2, 1999 she died at the age of 49.

Zhao Xueping lived in Haidian district of Beijing city. She used to get breast cancer and her illness was obviously better after treatment. However, she believed "Master" will protect her and refused to continue her treatment after she was obsessed with Falun Gong. On August 7, 1998, her illness worsened and she died. Before she passed away, the 42 years old Zhao Xueping said regrettably, "it's 'Falun Gong' who kills me."

Wang Zhexing was a retired worker of Beijing gear factory. In the early June of 1999 he had a fever, but he said it was "eliminating his sins" and refused to see doctor. Later his children forced him to the hospital, but he pulled out pinhead and refused treatment. In June 14 he died because of worsening illness.

Zhang Fengying was a retired worker of civilian center of Zhu Madian city in Henan province. After practicing Falun Gong, she refused treatment even when she got heart disease and said Li Hongzhi would cure her. Besides, she called her husband a "devil", who persuaded her to get treatment. On December 4, 1998, she died at the age of 55 because of myocardial infarction.

Hu Xianzhi was a teacher from white temple middle school in Jiangnan district of Langzhong city in Sichuan province. He regarded the words of Li Hongzhi as decree. After he got inflammation in pancreas, he tolerated the bellyache and insisted in practicing. Since he did not get timely treatment, he finally got pancreas putrescence and died.

Liu Shuhua was a civil servant in Xiangfang district of Harbin city. After practicing Falun Gong, her hepatitis relapsed and her family members persuaded her to go to hospital. However, she said she would drop down from higher level if she took medicine, and her practice would be in vain and the Master would no longer protect her. On April 11, 1999, she died at the age of 52.

Hu Guangying was a retired female worker from Shanghai. In July 2000 she got a very common skin disease -- scabies. However, she refused medical treatment since she was obsessed with Falun Gong. Half a year later she died because of the illness. What was sorrowful was that her husband, a practitioner obsessed with Falun Gong too, still thought his wife "was raised to the heaven".

Kuang Guanglan was a worker from Shaoguan special steel factory in Guangdong province and she began to practice Falun Gong in the early 1998. She believed in Falun Gong's heresy of curing every kind of illness and refused medical treatment after practicing. However, her colonitis did not recover. Moreover, she became absent-minded all the time and tried to kill herself three times. On April 28, 2001, Kuang Guanglan drunk pesticide and died.

Why these Falun Gong practitioners refused medicine? Because Li Hongzhi told them:

"Why human beings get illness The cause of all misfortune and illness is sin."

"(Life, getting old, illness and death have their own causes.) Everything originates from sin, and you should pay back for your debt."

"Taking medicine during practicing means you do not believe that practicing can cure your illness. If you believe in it, why should you take medicine?"

"War, plague and natural and man-made disaster are the ways to eliminate sins of people."

"I told you, when we practitioners feel uncomfortable somewhere in our bodies, it is not a illness, and illness is just a kind of sin" -- cited from Li Hongzhi`s "Falun Fofa:Fa Teaching  in USA"

"Hospital cannot help you to eliminate sins." -- cited from Li Hongzhi`s "Falun Fofa: Fa Teaching in Sydney"

"A real practitioner will not get illness. The causes of illness are the sins he accumulated in his preexistences." -- cited from  Li Hongzhi`s "Falun Fofa: Fa Teaching in USA"

"The medicine you take now may kill the outside virus and cure the outside illness, but in fact the virus still accumulates, and you will be beyond redemption if the level of your virus is too high." -- cited from Li Hongzhi`s "Falun Fofa: Fa Teaching  in USA"

Li Hongzhi forbade his followers to take medicine. However, his family members took medicine and accepted medical treatment frequently. And he himself not only accepted operation and took medicine, but also enjoyed free medical treatment in early time. In the support of Food and Cooking oil Supplying Company of Changchun city, the policemen of Jilin province investigated the reimbursements of medical fees of Li Hongzhi and his family members from 1982 to 1992 when he worked in the company. The policemen found 73 pieces of bills of medical fees of Li Hongzhi and his children, among which 48 pieces of bills were for Li Hongzhi himself.

On the morning of July 8, 1984, Li Hongzhi got acute suppurating appendicitis. He was hospitalized in the People's Hospital of Jilin province and his temperature was 38.9 degree. In the afternoon he got appendix removal operation and stayed in hospital for ten days.

Wrecking Youngsters

Li Hongzhi infused heresy to adults, at the same time he infused heresy to children too. Li Hongzhi said, "Children younger than six years old can open their heaven eyes by reading books of 'Falun Gong' and they can see that the Falun is turning in the books." He also said that they can "go to the heaven and become a god" by "practicing". And he encouraged Falun Gong organizations to aim at youngsters. When he held illegal lections in Guizhou and Wuhan, he clearly asked the directors of substations to "organize children". Falun Gong organizations held children classes in Beijing, Guangzhou, Wuhan, Nancheng, Zunyi and other cities.

In the summer of 1998, Nanchang tutorship station of "Falun Dafa" took the opportunity of summer vacation to hold two "Falun Gong" children classes for middle school and primary school students. Every class lasted nine days. And the number of children who attended the class was 160, among them the oldest was 12 years old and the youngest was 4 years old. Their parents were Falun Gong practitioners.

On February 19, 1999, Falun Gong organization in Zunyi city held Falun Gong classes for children and the classes lasted nine days (actually they lasted seven days). The children classes were divided into tow parts. The older class was for students from 9 to 15, and the younger class was for students from 4 to 8. When the classes opened, there were more than 90 students, later some "practitioners" sent their own children there and the number reached more than 130. At 9 o'clock every morning, the younger students learned lections of Li Hongzhi and the older students learned "Zhuan Falun". After learning for an hour, they began to practice Falun Gong. At 12 o'clock in the noon they had lunch. And at 2 o'clock in the afternoon they began to learn lections and practice Falun Gong again. At 4 o'clock in the afternoon the parents came to bring their children back home. In February 24, the tutorship substation of Zunyi organized children and held collective practices. In its banner the substation called the class as "the first children class of Falun Gong in Zunyi city". The practice lasted more than one hour. When the class was over in February 25, Falun Gong organized a collective practice for students again. In early March, Falun Gong general tutorship in Guiyang informed Zunyi substation to select some students so as to attend the large-scale communication conference which will be held in Guiyang in May. Then Zunyi substation selected 45 students, trained them every Saturday and prepared to attend the communication conference in Guiyang, which was cancelled later because of April 25 illegal gathering in Zhongnan Hai.

Long Gang was a farmer form Shuangshi town of Yongchuan city of Chongqing. He not only practiced Falun Gong himself, but also forced his son to practice with him. On July 17, 1999, Long Gang jumped into a river with his six years old son. He died at the age of 31, but his son was saved.

Dong Li was a villager from the fourth team of Xijie village, Da Pingfang town, Chaoyang county of Chaoyang city in Liaoning province. On the night of February 3, 2002, bewitched by the heresy of Li Hongzhi and his "Falun Goong", the 37 years old Dong Li created another appalling tragedy. He smashed his wife and daughter with a pickaxe cruelly, which caused the death of Meng Xiurong, his 37 years old wife and sever injury of Dong Yudan, his 14 years old daughter.

Li Yanzhong was a 35 years old male worker from Da Gang oil field. In the early morning of July 10, 2005, he killed Li Wangyue, his six years old daughter and Zhangxin, his six years old nephew with a kitchen knife. Li Yanzhong said, "After practicing 'Falun Gong' for nine years, I got nothing in my mind but killing people." "There were thoughts of killing people full in my mind and my thought seemed to be controlled by some bad 'creature'. It seemed like the mind was not my own. He controlled my mind and asked me to kill others and kill myself."

http://www.facts.org.cn/Data/aboutfg/200712/06/t20071206_780617.htm
Pages:
Jump to: