Pages:
Author

Topic: FAKE ICOs Bounties. What to do? - page 3. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 10:03:41 PM
When you join an abundance that is a trick, you can take care of that ICO, on the grounds that when that ICO is trick all speculators, and all abundance seekers that joined will get 0 tokens in that undertaking. On the off chance that you are joining bounties ensure that you filter the task stages, and the abundance dev, and if the greater part of the groups are genuine.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
September 04, 2018, 09:59:21 PM
I don't think there is anything to guarantee the ico project is scam and not, but to minimize it please select the bounty project from a reputable manager in this forum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 09:55:16 PM
It is best that if you encounter this common fake bounties, best is to report it to the moderator of the bitcointalk forum, if it is posted to bitcointalk forum so that the admin can delete its post. And it is best also that the user that is responsible to post is better to have a negative trust flag.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
September 04, 2018, 06:24:22 PM
Reading about the project first really helps. Look at it as you're using your money to invest in the project. So do the necessary checks before you venture.
Activity: 83
September 04, 2018, 06:13:45 PM
There are many bounties now that do not pay for scams. You need to be sure and be careful about the situation. because they may not pay you and neglect your tiredness.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
September 04, 2018, 01:08:53 PM
There is no proven formula, but getting familiar with the project and the people behind is always a good start. Take your time, explore other ones and give it a space to show if it is a legit project or just another scam. Go in as first as a researcher, later as a bounty seeker or investor.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed

If you wanna understand smth about the project you have to spend much time on learning it. It doesn't mean reading and checking social networks are enough, you have to monitor its activity during 2-3 weeks. It won't guarantee anything but will raise your chances of success very much!
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
September 04, 2018, 01:07:54 PM
If you're a newbie then you're more susceptible or exposed to a scam ICO. Be sure to check the following before joining ICO bounties:

1. Check the whitepaper of the ICO
2. Check the background of the people behind the ICO
3. See if the person overseeing the ICO has a red trust or a known scammer
4. Join the bounties of prominent bounty managers ( e.g. Deadley, ubercool, Sylon, etc.)
Activity: 112
September 04, 2018, 12:58:32 PM
Seriously  fake ico and fake bounty is really affecting and distracting people back from getting involved in cryptocurrency....
Activity: 224
September 04, 2018, 12:52:56 PM
I know there is many bounties and ICOs are fake but some of them are legit because of they are paying. I would advise you to research first on their projects, team, bounty manager, bounty campaign, Roadmap, whitepaper and spreadsheet before join any bounty. After this, if you think that this is real then join it otherwise leave it and choose another.
Activity: 86
September 04, 2018, 06:13:16 AM
The quantity of trick abundance battles are on the ascent so one should be additional watchful. first thing first, explore the undertaking you need to join their abundance, would you be able to put into this task if not, don't join, likewise the significance of crusade administrators, there are some battle directors that you should simply to go and rest since they dab each I's and cross each t's
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 05:03:20 PM
For the beginner it is very difficult to make it. I think it is necessary to look narrowly at more skilled colleagues and to take their projects. With veremeny you already learn to distinguish swindlers from good projects.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
September 03, 2018, 04:59:01 PM
Without regulation on the ICO market it is difficult for newcomers to select a legit project. Bounty manager with higher rank should be some kind of guarantee that the project is not scam but almost every project can turn out to be a scam.
Activity: 5
September 03, 2018, 03:50:42 PM
A good way to differentiate a good ICO and scam ones is the amount of funds that have been raised in the pre-sale. I know most ICOs don't post this info / don't have a pre-sale, but I generally never do a bounty that doesn't have some pre-sale amount, unless the hype for the ICO is incredible.
Activity: 126
September 03, 2018, 03:48:00 PM
It is so irritating if you join a bounty campaign, most especially signature campaigns and after series of posting every day, it turns out to be a scam. But the crypto world has a solution to this. In some few years to come, fake campaigns will be no more. However, now that the problem is not solved yet, we have to really read well before joining any campaign.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 03, 2018, 02:13:50 PM
Its never a good experience to waste time on a bounty that will later turn out scam especially the ones that lasts longer than 12 weeks. Bounty managers should be the first thing to be put into consideration, except if you have a personal belief for the project itself.
Activity: 223
September 03, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
Why did you just pick on any Bounty seen and participate in it without thorough checks on the Project viability through it's existence, white paper, team managers and the level of even the campaign manager that must be rigorously considered as well?. I extensively also at least tries to see the responses of those before me on the project to the Bounty ANN Thread.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 02:05:55 PM
Well engaging in fake initial coin offering icos bounties can course a huge heart break so it is always best to prevent such occurance Buy always verify every bounty project you want to engage in. Well you can always check the white paper and also the team behind the project
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
September 03, 2018, 02:03:37 PM
I'd suggest you to always work with the most reputable bounty management teams. And also check whether the ICO is legit. Contact team members, check their Linkedin. Do your research right and you will minimize your chance of getting scammed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 02, 2018, 05:04:44 AM
We should always review the team whitepaper and everything we should be all vigilant to the teams because most of them are google grabs.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
September 02, 2018, 05:01:44 AM
i think not all bounty is scam , i usually doing research and review about which ICO bounty i want join , so i going to ICO review site , like icobench , track or anything else.
seems alot ICO coming everyday , so we must becarefull before joining and doing research , i dont know how to avoid scam ICO , but like i say before , ill research first , view their rating , and visit their website and look their design and some video about their project is real or fake.
Pages:
Jump to: