Pages:
Author

Topic: Falling is not a bad thing. - page 3. (Read 1077 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 12, 2018, 10:29:28 AM
Currently, bitcoin prices have dropped very low and make some people lose half their assets, but do not worry because falling prices are normal even this is your chance to buy bitcoin at a cheap price then hold and wait as bitcoin prices will surely rise again
Yes some traders loses a lot because of this falling market and down of bitcoin price.Actually falling is not a bad thing at all because we see this also as opportunity to buy back such of good value. Good value due to it will increase so means we can earned a profitable value at a later time.

And it takes you back to reality. The december pump placed a lot of people into a false cloud nine and they believed that btc is invincible then. A price drop just slapped a lot of people with a reality check about btc and crypto's volatility.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
April 12, 2018, 09:45:52 AM
Yes, it wasn't. Both rising and falling has a good effect to us because it is both an oppurtunity to make a profit. Falling is just becoming a bad thing in the time you have bought and after that the price fall down. Actually you won't lose any of your investment, it's just you need to wait a little longer and can't make day trading since you are waiting for the price to goes up and bypass the price you've bought.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
April 12, 2018, 07:39:42 AM
Currently, bitcoin prices have dropped very low and make some people lose half their assets, but do not worry because falling prices are normal even this is your chance to buy bitcoin at a cheap price then hold and wait as bitcoin prices will surely rise again
Yes some traders loses a lot because of this falling market and down of bitcoin price.Actually falling is not a bad thing at all because we see this also as opportunity to buy back such of good value. Good value due to it will increase so means we can earned a profitable value at a later time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
April 12, 2018, 06:37:51 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
April 12, 2018, 12:41:22 AM
Falling is not necessary a bad thing. It depends if you want to invest in Bitcoin. If you planned to invest in Bitcoin then this is a good moment. Bitcoin price is low at this moment. It drops down to $7,000

Falling is normal in every market and you can take this thing as an opportunity to buy more token.
Dumping market is more risky in short term but its future is really bright. Newbie might panic if they experience this thing but its actually a good experienced so they can stand for more big dump situation in the future.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 12:04:23 AM
A hard hit may not be a bad thing, stopping the irrational game in time to really save bitcoin. It would be a real disaster if bitcoin were allowed to become a highly speculative target.

I think the price reduction is a good thing. What do you think?
I too has the same feeling because if bitcoin is too much high of value that will make it hard to find investors unlike maintaining it at mediocre level.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 11, 2018, 10:31:48 PM
A hard hit may not be a bad thing, stopping the irrational game in time to really save bitcoin. It would be a real disaster if bitcoin were allowed to become a highly speculative target.

A price reduction is not really a bad thing, but the problem is that there are many people that have invested a huge amount of money and they cannot allow themselves to lose that money, which is a violation of one of the most basic rules of investing so when the price goes down they get hysterical because now they are losing money they cannot really afford.
If you invest without having a good idea of what kind of investment you are not a good investor. Many who didn't know why there is a correction they think that the value will keep on rising like a nonstop green candles. Don't get me wrong this is the most mindset of newly in crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 09:55:51 PM

A price reduction is not really a bad thing, but the problem is that there are many people that have invested a huge amount of money and they cannot allow themselves to lose that money, which is a violation of one of the most basic rules of investing so when the price goes down they get hysterical because now they are losing money they cannot really afford.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
April 11, 2018, 04:36:53 PM

Then tell me what is good with it?  Are you talking about new investors? Yea you are right. This is the right moment for them to buy mor bitcoin if they indeed believe bitcoin price is going to rise in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 03:12:48 PM

yeah it os not a bad thing for me it is only a chllenge then it will be back to normal ina couple of days weeks or months so dont give up easily
It’s a challenge plus a big chance for you to make big money. If you have got enough money in your account that you can’t buy maximum portion of bitcoins, go for it. Without any delay you should avail this opportunity and seek best of earning points for you. Hold these coins until the prices get back. Only then sell them and earn biggest profits of the time. It requires time but that is okay.

Yes, it is a good period when the new investors and traders can come to the market. since the prices are still pretty low, we can buy the cryptocurrency now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
April 07, 2018, 05:24:01 AM

If the fall would not last for such a long time, it would not be a very bad thing. We could really simply use it for buying more coins for less to sell it for the higher prices in future. Meanwhile, the fall did not depress me.
This is not for the first time that bitcoin and the complete crypto market is exhibiting some harsh downfall. There are many events of the past where many coins were at the edge of disappearing forever but they stayed in the market because bitcoin started recovering in prices at that time. Same is going to happen now. It is impossible for bitcoin to stay at this price for more few months. It has to rise now.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 05:54:04 AM

I think that too. The decrease in price is the best thing because if the price of Bitcoin decline will certainly be a lot of investors who buy Bitcoin in large quantities. The more people buy Bitcoin it means the Bitcoin price is bound to increase again even higher than before. If someone already believes fully with Bitcoin, that person will not panic the three Bitcoin prices down, instead, he thinks this is a golden opportunity to buy Bitcoin as much as possible and will profit many times over.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 06, 2018, 04:25:52 AM
Yeah people are really weird. Falling doesn't mean its bad all the time. You should consider it as chance to buy in low range prices. Also it means markets are getting better in terms of hype (When hype is dead, markets move more realistically)
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 01:56:41 AM
Falling is not a bad thing, its bitcoin nature falling down the price and go up again, and this is the time to buy bitcoin, till the price is low. Because im sure it will rise up again. Just hold it and wait.
For sure it is good to see the price change in bitcoin because it is having very high impact on the life of an investor, we should wait for the price of bitcoin to increase very high, let the market rise if once it decrease and if you want more profit from it them try to buy at low price and then I say you should wait after buying for long time, so it’s really natural don’t be worry about this fluctuating nature of bitcoin.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 870
April 05, 2018, 04:35:39 PM
Bitcoin's price matters for almost only "investors", not for just it's users. But if you see logically, there is connection between dump and rise. Look at old datas, statistics, you'll see that as much as it falled many times, 10x higher rise it got. So it works like it had to work and remember one gold rule: Bitcoin will always achieve it's historically maximum price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 04:10:13 PM

If the fall would not last for such a long time, it would not be a very bad thing. We could really simply use it for buying more coins for less to sell it for the higher prices in future. Meanwhile, the fall did not depress me.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 322
April 05, 2018, 01:44:21 AM

yeah it os not a bad thing for me it is only a chllenge then it will be back to normal ina couple of days weeks or months so dont give up easily
It’s a challenge plus a big chance for you to make big money. If you have got enough money in your account that you can’t buy maximum portion of bitcoins, go for it. Without any delay you should avail this opportunity and seek best of earning points for you. Hold these coins until the prices get back. Only then sell them and earn biggest profits of the time. It requires time but that is okay.
Activity: 406
Merit: 551
I am a banana.
April 04, 2018, 04:17:50 PM

Finally some sense.

Establishing bottoms are a critical part of establishing price discovery and investor confidence.

Bottoms are where the biggest gains are to be found.

Bottoms attract new investors.

Unfortunately bottoms come laden with FUD. Smart money is immune to FUD.

BUY FEAR, SELL GREED.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 03:56:47 PM
Falling is not necessary a bad thing. It depends if you want to invest in Bitcoin. If you planned to invest in Bitcoin then this is a good moment. Bitcoin price is low at this moment. It drops down to $7,000
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
April 04, 2018, 03:45:30 PM
Yes, all is well if we have a lot of capital now, this is the right time to buy Bitcoin.
But unfortunately, I was stuck with a whales game and lost 60% of my portfolio by buying Bitcoin and Altcoin too early in January.

A dump or pump is a cycle, without a dump we cannot buy and vice versa.
The point is buying Bitcoin now as much as possible and wait for November, I am sure we will see new ATH from Bitcoin.

Well, long term holding and buying the dip is a good move neverthless, but are you not taking advantage of todays price movement? i mean it could be very profitable to actively sell your Btc during temporary pumps. Perfect example was, on the 1st and 2nd day of April, Btc sits at around $6.8k, on the 4th of april btc sits at $7.4k. If you see, Its a perfect opportunity to sell btc when it reaches around $7k and buy again today since the price drops to -8% and sits at $6.8k again. If you check the chart, this would be the usual trend, Hopefully I am following these flow, so far it has been effective for me.
Pages:
Jump to: