Pages:
Author

Topic: Falling is not a bad thing. - page 6. (Read 1077 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 130
April 03, 2018, 08:44:13 AM
I regard the bitcoin price drop as the law of a spring. You must know that the more tightly a spring, the impetus will be stronger. Thus, the current price decline, like a spring that is docked and ready to release barriers to a higher point. therefore, I agree that the fall is not a bad thing for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 08:41:54 AM
Bitcoin's market price falling during crisis is actually an opportunity for those who believes that bitcoin will come back again because you can buy them at a very low price while others get panicked and sell off their digital currencies at a very low price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
April 03, 2018, 08:37:19 AM
i agree about the drop itself but not the size of it.
despite what i might have though at the time, $20k was obviously not normal and was a bubble and burst of a bubble is a completely normal thing and that is good. but fall down to very low prices such as $6k, $5k or anything else is no longer normal in my opinion. i can see bitcoin be worth between $9k and $11k but i consider anything below that, underpriced due to manipulation.

That's exactly what I thought.

Not many people may know about this but, the versatility of cryptocurrency is not as versatile as we thought it is. Since that bubble incident, when the price of Bitcoin almost reached $20k many people would've thought that it just happened just like that. I mean they didn't even have a single strand of doubt. But I must admit it really is a good thing, well who wouldn't be happy about that.

The whales are behind all off this high jumps of prices. I feel sorry for those people who though that it will increase even more.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 08:32:05 AM
A hard hit may not be a bad thing, stopping the irrational game in time to really save bitcoin. It would be a real disaster if bitcoin were allowed to become a highly speculative target.

I think the price reduction is a good thing. What do you think?

it is normal mate. In currency, decrease and increase because of supply and demand was effected it.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 08:30:31 AM
I do think so, more than it is very usual to the bitcoin industry scene, it really is beneficial for the investors for bitcoin to undergo a price dip at times. Since this will enable the investors to buy bitcoins at a cheaper price than usual. Moreover, the value of bitcoin would be increasing as a result of buyers of the said cryptocurrencies at the moment, therefore giving profit to the investors.
Activity: 168
April 03, 2018, 08:24:49 AM
dump or pump both are the part of this business. when price up some one try to take and advantage when price down same situation also happen. so try to think about your policy where you want to enter this market when price was moon or land.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
April 03, 2018, 08:19:24 AM
I always believe that the current decline in value is only temporary, so I keep my bitcoin. I think it's time we bought a lot of coins for investment.

You are right and everyone here believes in this except newbie traders that already flip their BTC. Buy high and sell low is their motto. BTC price are already showing sign of aggressive market after south korean release a tax plan for cryptocurrencies. This is a sign that their Government are willing to support cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
April 03, 2018, 08:07:23 AM
A hard hit may not be a bad thing, stopping the irrational game in time to really save bitcoin. It would be a real disaster if bitcoin were allowed to become a highly speculative target.

The market is volatile and you can expect for the price of any cryptocurrency to increase or decrease immediately, news and speculations can affect the mind set of every investors so you should always expect a volatile market and use its volatility to earn more profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
April 03, 2018, 08:05:04 AM
I always believe that the current decline in value is only temporary, so I keep my bitcoin. I think it's time we bought a lot of coins for investment.
Activity: 126
April 03, 2018, 07:47:08 AM
there is nothing wrong with falling. When the price fall you can buy bitcoin with cheap price and there will be many people who have the same thoughts and choose to buy bitcoin so the prise will rise again and you can hold until you get big profit.
Activity: 154
April 03, 2018, 07:38:52 AM
absolutely right. If no price will decrease my interest and you will not be interested. And for many, it is a blessing for those who can afford it. Buy it and you'll have a great profit. It's a great time for the business to get a price reduction.  Cool Cool
Activity: 129
Merit: 3
bitrace® | JOIN NOW
April 03, 2018, 07:03:10 AM
Falling is not a bad thing, its bitcoin nature falling down the price and go up again, and this is the time to buy bitcoin, till the price is low. Because im sure it will rise up again. Just hold it and wait.
Activity: 101
April 03, 2018, 06:31:51 AM
Yes, I agree with you that Bitcoin does not decline. The risk is still very high. When Bitcoin begins to decline, the best time to buy is because the risk is also decreasing. Sometimes the price will always rise and fall. Live an opportunity to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 03, 2018, 06:29:16 AM

You are absolutely correct. If bitcoin continuously rise the price will be really expensive and probably there will be more country to ban bitcoin because it could be a money laundering not an investment. Reduction of price maintains the market movement and in times of deep it is our chance to buy cheap bitcoin
Activity: 139
April 03, 2018, 06:25:45 AM

People has different perspectives on anything. Skme might see this scenario whereas the market value is currently falling, to be a negative thing since they are losing profit. Some might see this thing as an opportunity to invest and earn huge profit in the future once the market value starts to rise. So it just depend on how will an individual see a situation.
We need to have much patience for this situation all we have to do is to hold tight our coins and wait for the rise up again, every business has tried this they maybe got their small profit today but the followed days they recovered until they gain more income just like what happened the bitcoin...
Activity: 60
April 03, 2018, 06:07:53 AM
Everything that goes down must come up and vice versa, that's the motto in trading. Since the start of 2018, bitcoin has been on a roller coaster ride and so are our emotions. Lots of predictions and forecasts here and there, but that's normal. Some people know how to speculate the price and analyze what is happening, others are just watching the show and concluding that this is the end of bitcoin. Regardless of which, it is important that we, as investors, must know and be ready for the risks and the consequences, just remember that falling is not a bad thing, it might be a sign that something good will happen.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 167
April 03, 2018, 06:01:52 AM
A bird can't just fly continuously, some time they need to land and have rest to have another good flight again specially when the weather is good, we'll, same like bitcoin it's only natural occurrence.
Yeah you may right but we have to pushed on and continue fighting for the bitcoin all is landing, but on the next day it will rise up again this is normal and this is what we say all is well for this business.
Activity: 153
April 03, 2018, 05:58:36 AM

It's true. For the beginners with little capital. With the fall of the low bitcoin prices, the beginners will be able to buy in accordance with the existing capital.
So the fall of bitcoin prices still brings its own blessings for the beginner traders.
Yes i also agree on that, i believe that falling is not really a bad thing its just the play of this business. Investors who bought bitcoin at $20k should not lose hope and still hold it and wait more time. For those who have'nt invested yet, this is the chance for you to buy bitcoin for its price is still low. And we all should hold and wait.
Activity: 196
April 03, 2018, 05:51:53 AM

It's true. For the beginners with little capital. With the fall of the low bitcoin prices, the beginners will be able to buy in accordance with the existing capital.
So the fall of bitcoin prices still brings its own blessings for the beginner traders.
Activity: 188
April 03, 2018, 05:46:10 AM
For me its not a bad thing either its inevetable that price of bitcoin sometimes goes down,as we know we cannot predict on it,.if sometimes we fall down its a part of experience,but still in a right time it can recover on its normal value,so just keep on moving and have a positive think again.
Pages:
Jump to: