Pages:
Author

Topic: Falling is not a bad thing. - page 8. (Read 1077 times)

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
April 02, 2018, 06:53:53 PM
A hard hit may not be a bad thing, stopping the irrational game in time to really save bitcoin. It would be a real disaster if bitcoin were allowed to become a highly speculative target.

I think the price reduction is a good thing. What do you think?
if indeed we fall in the fight better we rise again, than we surrender, because surrender is not a good reason to start things we want.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 06:26:54 PM
The first key to success is failing and if you are capable of overcome the failure then you will be a successful man. failure is not in our control but to stand after failure is surely our own action and if we stuck to our aim we will achieve it one way or the other sooner or later.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
April 02, 2018, 05:07:28 PM
Well even I think some drops are not bad as long as the price goes down a little bit and doen't keep on going down to a huge extent.. I think these price-drops are good for the investors because they'll get a chance to invest in bitcoin when it is low and they might get a lot of profit from it. So some drops are not always negative.
Activity: 182
April 02, 2018, 05:00:23 PM
the fall is not bad my opinion is because I know that if schyas dropped currency that is soon to very much rise to the top. and the fact that at the moment the currency fell it says nothing after a period of time bitcoin will grow twice as much because it is very much fell!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
April 02, 2018, 04:57:03 PM
some people use the falling price to earn additional cryptocurrency with help of faucets, buxes and in other ways. and now it's quite a good time for them.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
April 02, 2018, 04:45:56 PM
A hard hit may not be a bad thing, stopping the irrational game in time to really save bitcoin. It would be a real disaster if bitcoin were allowed to become a highly speculative target.

Yeah, at some extent i think it actually works in the favor of bitcoin if the price goes down, because remember what chapped last year when bitcoin got all popular and everyone and their dog started talking about it and many have started investing in it, lead to the huge traffic on the network which was not ready, transactions were stuck, miner fees reached high values, i mean it was a mess and it stayed that way for almost a month until it started going down, if the price goes up again we might see such a similar effect, so until thing get fixed or everyone starts adopting LN the bitcoin should stay stable
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
April 02, 2018, 04:36:09 PM
I would not worry about the correction but i would not like to see the price of bitcoin going down a certain level as it would scare away potential investors in the future, if we are speculating about $50 k in the future, you need to have big investors trusting their money into bitcoin and that wont happen if the price goes down to a point of no return.
Activity: 84
April 02, 2018, 04:33:37 PM
It's neither good nor bad in my opinion. It's quite expected anyway. Since last year, bitcoin multiplied by what? 8x? The fall was inevitable. Not to mention bitcoin's volatility. A lot of people complaining about the price obviously doesn't have an idea on the markets they invested on.
For me, it can be either good or bad. It depends on how you take the situation. For me, falling of bitcoin's price is good for small investors, they can now afford to buy btc at cheaper price. And it is also a bad thing  for those who have invested much money, because its a big loss for them if price will not rise again. But, I did not expect that scenario will happen. Im still hoping that btc price would rise soon.
Activity: 329
Merit: 11
@japanesehighschoolgirl
April 02, 2018, 01:47:51 PM
I don't think this is a bad thing. I just think that this is normal. Prices will not always be good. The price should also be bad. Because the system should be like that. What is the use of the market if the price always goes up and never goes down? Market functionality becomes useless.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
April 02, 2018, 01:35:53 PM

Well honestly its not a bad thing it is a open opportunity to some who wanted the buy at the lowest price.
So yes i think the decreasing of bitcoin is normal , to some yes its a big loss if you sell but if you wait positively it would increase though.
Activity: 44
April 02, 2018, 01:18:30 PM
Its normal some time price will go up and some time it will go down . In any market or any business or trading experience they might understand . As a bitcoin holder I will be upset when I see price is falling but I still love bitcoin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 02, 2018, 01:04:19 PM
Exactly and I highly appreciated the correction that took place in the last couple of months. Bitcoin price was blowing up in an artificial way and it might prove very dangerous in the long run, so a correction was the single best thing that could happen to Bitcoin. This correction will not only help Bitcoin to stabilize the price but also to grow in the long run and I am expecting a large number of people coming in Bitcoin at this level so there will be the increase in user base.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
April 02, 2018, 12:47:19 PM
price reduction when it comes to bitcoin is always good for people who are always plan to buy bitcoin. It could also attract more people who want to earn money online through investment.
I agree with your opinion, the market goes down opens up a great opportunity for everyone to invest in it. Many investors have the best plan for it when the market starts going down, and they wait for the moment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

Well!, I can somehow suggest it's a good thing because the hype durimg the end of last year was too much, and it has led to this massive correction. It's sad we've lost funds though but we must know that it couldn't have kept going up and up and up, nope then people's prediction that it's a bubble will be true. This steady growth is good somehow though we've lost much funds
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
April 02, 2018, 12:28:46 PM
price reduction when it comes to bitcoin is always good for people who are always plan to buy bitcoin. It could also attract more people who want to earn money online through investment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
April 02, 2018, 12:18:43 PM

Keep thinking positive and that's right. With the decline in the price of crypto is a good opportunity to buy crypto coins, buy and hold and be patient for price increases, and we will benefit by selling at high prices.
Falling may cause depression to some people, but those people who are positive and keeps positive thinking no matter what sees falling as an advantage so that the current holdings that they do have had the chance to add by buying more bitcoin well that is what I am doing too.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 02, 2018, 12:17:27 PM
I totally agree with this statement.There are rules for everything,the price of digital coins can rise and fall in the case of crypto-currencies.This is the time to buy Btc at low prices.Because when prices are high, it's not possible for everyone to buy Btc at high price.So, falling is not a bad thing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
April 02, 2018, 12:16:05 PM
after the BTC gets to the top and has decreased till now it seems to be a heavy blow for us but I will still be sure to keep the BTC until it peaks back again
despite the many issues and ban on transactions in some countries
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 12:10:24 PM

I agree with that, probably the price today is just a relief for the big pump last few months , and mid year is coming so wait untip your money will pump soon , I bet our money will be great again, what we should do now is to work and work so we can have money until it may be in higher state again, and probably our upcoming income will be tripled.
Activity: 65
April 02, 2018, 12:10:08 PM

sometimes Im worry about it. but, falling is normal in currency. it is a good time to buy it.
Pages:
Jump to: