Pages:
Author

Topic: Falling is not a bad thing. - page 7. (Read 1077 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 05:35:49 AM
Yes it is not a bad thing. if you saw bitcoin price falling, it is means it need correction.
but as a bitcoin holders, i will sad if bitcoin price keep falling on the market. but i still believe in bitcoin.
True value of bitcoin is inevitable but we have to stay strong dont just always complaining coz we cannot guess whats it always goes,when the price goes down a quiet tine but someday we all know it will be recover by its time,si just positively and maybe someday somehow you can have a good profit again.
MRY
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
April 03, 2018, 05:25:15 AM
yes, I think the price down is normal and it is a good time to buy bitcoin so we have to keep positive thinking and do not need to panic because with the price down we have a chance to start again
Activity: 82
April 03, 2018, 05:20:52 AM
In the day when beautiful flowers also faded, withering meant the beginning of bloom, and I believe it is the same with bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Diagon
April 03, 2018, 05:14:53 AM
Bitcoin for a long time will remain purely speculative goal. Very few people really use it for making simple payments or money transfers. To keep the capital in it is dangerous.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 05:08:24 AM
of course its a good thing, the decrease of the price be an indicator that the price of that coin will increase in short time, 2. the bitcoin with low price is good for trader that want to join in crypto, so they can get big amount with same capital and hold it after the price back to normal again
In general, I agree with you. But still, somebody loses the currency. The fall of bitcoin is not good. But this is not critical. It's just an additional test of people for endurance. Who survived the pressure and did not sell that fellow! Grin

You're right, falling is not good at all for those users hava a great amount of shares of bitcoin but somehow it gives a great opportunity to those user who want to invest since on that time the value of bitcoin is so cheap which in times of increasing it will give a great amount of profit in the future. Well, I believe bitcoin will increase tremendously soon as what on previous year's performance of bitcoin that reached almost $20,000.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
April 03, 2018, 05:07:45 AM
The market volatility is what attracts most of the people to Bitcoin and taking away that could be quite catastrophic for the Bitcoin markets as it will take away the thing that makes it the most attractive. And as long as Bitcoin is going to be unregulated theres going to be price manipulation.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
April 03, 2018, 04:57:00 AM
of course its a good thing, the decrease of the price be an indicator that the price of that coin will increase in short time, 2. the bitcoin with low price is good for trader that want to join in crypto, so they can get big amount with same capital and hold it after the price back to normal again
In general, I agree with you. But still, somebody loses the currency. The fall of bitcoin is not good. But this is not critical. It's just an additional test of people for endurance. Who survived the pressure and did not sell that fellow! Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 04:51:54 AM
A hard hit may not be a bad thing, stopping the irrational game in time to really save bitcoin. It would be a real disaster if bitcoin were allowed to become a highly speculative target.

I think the price reduction is a good thing. What do you think?

Yes it is not a bad thing but it is alarming because falling means a lot of people will panic selling much more that gonna makes the bitcoins much more on a downfall but if you look ina different perspective the falling ia just an opportunity tor those who have an extra money in order to buy bitcoins or even all the other coins in a much cheaper price because as they buy it and the price will rise back up again they will gain a huge profits for sure
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
April 03, 2018, 04:47:48 AM
Yeah not forever the price is down is a bad thing maybe for some holder that decreased is hell, but for new users or who have not had time to purchase, the price decline is a golden opportunity for them to buy bitcoin at a cheap price but for the holder there may be a positive thing you know ? after the price weakens most likely the price will experience pump right ?
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
April 02, 2018, 08:49:20 PM
Of course.

Unless it goes under $5500, then you best start heading for the hillz or find a tree of woe to ponder under.
Yes i agree on ehat you say, falling of the price of the cryptocurrency are not a bad thing.in fact, it is a good chance or god opportunity to those who want to invest a coin because the price is low they're money or investing is lesser compare to the past few investor because past price is big if ypu look the price now
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
April 02, 2018, 08:38:36 PM
Of course.

Unless it goes under $5500, then you best start heading for the hillz or find a tree of woe to ponder under.
Activity: 602
April 02, 2018, 08:37:06 PM
A hard hit may not be a bad thing, stopping the irrational game in time to really save bitcoin. It would be a real disaster if bitcoin were allowed to become a highly speculative target.

No. It's high volatility is the reason why many investors are attracted in bitcoin. We would not reach billions in the first place if it's low risk/low reward.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 08:32:01 PM

I think the fall is a good thing. What do you think?
Definitely right.this felling is very good thinks.somehow do not important matter now bitcoin lower price with me.because I know about bitcoin, price will get up soon.this is time to buy and hold for your good future profit. Now I have still holding my bitcoin. I know bitcoin price will give me good profit.
Yes, it is not a bad thing even a good moment you as investor to buy bitcoin at lower price. You may hold it for several months to come expecting price to rise and you will get big profit.just monitor and analize the ideal price level to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
April 02, 2018, 08:22:03 PM
in business especially in the field of investment, falling prices are commonplace, it's a market game, if the price keeps going up without control it's not normal, at least when the price falls btc gives an opportunity for people who have the capital to increase their investment and give time for the holders to rearrange their strategy in this business, we are optimistic this time will pass and in the future things will be much better as we expected, fall not always bad, like a baby who learn to walk, he will fall even benerapa times but when he woke up without despair over time he will be able to walk and even run so do we in this business do not despair and keep thinking fositip all that happens there will be learning that we can take, the spirit ......
Activity: 7
April 02, 2018, 08:04:56 PM
Yes it is not a bad thing. if you saw bitcoin price falling, it is means it need correction.
but as a bitcoin holders, i will sad if bitcoin price keep falling on the market. but i still believe in bitcoin.

Well, I think, we must not depends in bitcoin alone. We must stand and take altcoins and bitcoins in order for us to get a lot of profits. Well, Based on my experience, Altcoins is now profitable rather than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is getting lower and lower to its price and its is not a good thing for us, so that we should invest in altcoins.
Activity: 616
April 02, 2018, 08:04:35 PM
Activity: 304
April 02, 2018, 07:59:47 PM
This will shake all weak hands out of the market. And let those who are here for a long time to buy at a good price. If you believe in technology, even a long correction will not stop you.

I don't think it's good or bad but it's opportunity to make your business and not looking the charts for couple month or maybe half a year.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 07:55:43 PM
definitely. it makes everything balanced. because worst things will happen, i think, if it just continues to increase and not decrease from time to time. the market won't be stabilized if that happened. plus, that's a good time to buy coins.
Activity: 209
April 02, 2018, 07:47:46 PM
In the falling crypto world is not the beginning of the ugliness that we will experience because the world of crypto teaches us to invest not buying and selling so when the price goes down we do not sell it and wait for the sale price that makes us profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 07:42:30 PM

Its been good for the investors  if there is a reduction in Bitcoin price. At this point , they can buy as much as they can , not worrying about the price because somehow , next day , the price Will getting high. It is the matter of patience  of holding your Bitcoin when the price Will getting high. It is been good that there were times of the price reduction because it Will invite  more investors to buy more bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: