Pages:
Author

Topic: FastBitRoulette.com Under New Ownership! CONTEST TIME!!! - page 3. (Read 3798 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Let me try it my username on the site was dragonchop and the deposit address : 1LfgFVLMbEJSXDWkcXrStdYg9v3HBr8EeF
Activity: 476
There's no harm in just trying. Let me.
1NgRD58syt6ca3bSwv5GBXNg55f4EXTPoN
Thanks
Activity: 448
wanna try fastbitroulette with new friendly owner
deposit address 149LiuvsYDE9A8htNnPVV13yuH16PVXFzg
thanks so much
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
what does the free balance mean? iam trying it out now Smiley
gonne report in this thread with an qout

There is no Free Balance available ... What happend ?
What are you talking about? Your free balance is credited by Op if you want to test his site, it is not credited automatically when you enter the site.
Post you BTC address here and wait for Op to credit you with free 0.001

OK.. So Please Op give to the Adress 12eY9hMce3BzYdxcWstzhaPoHv3R2XWU9u on the Side a free Trial. Would be awesome to test this pretty cool looking Site.

regards

Please let me also try!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
finally remember my fbt password, i have tried fbt with old owner
can i try again? fbt deposit address 1KcxPHqQ3Hpb5fbrfKgG6CcZrm7A2eKcBz

Sent, enjoy!
I used to play to this site when its new posted here but suddenly i stop because i see many bad accusations of the previous owner regarding to this site and his previous ones made. But new owner is different man well lets try again maybe OP will work hard to clean the bad image of this site and gain more trust to the gamblers here.

Care to try  Smiley site address 1BjBpYWPwRauihb9t1AScGUNJDzWB3h5mq

Sent!
Activity: 370
finally remember my fbt password, i have tried fbt with old owner
can i try again? fbt deposit address 1KcxPHqQ3Hpb5fbrfKgG6CcZrm7A2eKcBz
BTC has been sent to all provided addresses!
Hello wonderful people. The promotion continues! Post your address! Newest promotion to be announced in less than 2 hours; stay tuned for news!

Hi I am glad to see there's an event here. but whether the promotion/event is valid for those who already have a FastBitRoulette.com account?. And is there a specific requirement. considering that this promotion because it does not yet have a definite description. may you give promotions that could revive this site

Valid for anybody. Thanks
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
Hello wonderful people. The promotion continues! Post your address! Newest promotion to be announced in less than 2 hours; stay tuned for news!

Hi I am glad to see there's an event here. but whether the promotion/event is valid for those who already have a FastBitRoulette.com account?. And is there a specific requirement. considering that this promotion because it does not yet have a definite description. may you give promotions that could revive this site
Activity: 346
fastbitroulette deposit address 1DSqY7FoDDYiVYwNzrwvS1MASuwJots9e1
thank you for the promotion

What are you talking about? Your free balance is credited by Op if you want to test his site, it is not credited automatically when you enter the site.

OK.. So Please Op give to the Adress 12eY9hMce3BzYdxcWstzhaPoHv3R2XWU9u on the Side a free Trial. Would be awesome to test this pretty cool looking Site.

regards
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I played with giveaway money and after 5 spins I lost it all. After all there is 7 'positive' fields where you can win and 9 'negative'.
So odds of wining are not exactly around 50%. With my 5 rolls I hit only one positive 2x field Sad

Anyway, I think if someone will prove that this roulette is totally provably fair it could be nice to play it from time to time.
Activity: 336
thanks for give us chances to try
this is depo addy from your site 1EeLbzSNsmaGVW3amJvaUZUg3tSY2RXLWt
thank you
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
14Cgo6DSwXymGx7sRft4enRsDVUc856pMn
thanks for the giveaway, i'll try it soon, *just my opinion ; why you not make a new thread on games and rounds section? since this is promotion/giveaway.
So I havent looked into the site since I`m concerned on some comments prior.

Are you still having issues or any bug we should know about? before playing on your site.. thanks. Some people mentioning something with the deposit address.

Haven't looked into that incident yet but haven't gotten any other reports. Seems to be an isolated incident. Refreshing the page will give you a new account, I believe.
Pages:
Jump to: