Pages:
Author

Topic: FastBitRoulette.com Under New Ownership! CONTEST TIME!!! - page 5. (Read 3798 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Good morning! Let me know if you guys are still having problems entering the site. Everything seems to be working for me, though. Offer still stands! Free gambling on me! Post your address for .001

Your site is not working at my end, and I think you should change your giveaway. I mean ask them to post deposit address on your site (in case it has been fixed) instead of posting their own btc address just to make sure that they will use the free btc to try your site.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
i am also interest to play at fastbitroulette
btc address 1GF6sUQFaB8Ri2FubbxixeG7T4vbWSs9Eh

Sent
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
i am also interest to play at fastbitroulette
btc address 1GF6sUQFaB8Ri2FubbxixeG7T4vbWSs9Eh
I am interested to try the roulette game.

My btc address is 15qSGJikuMuyVb1AaDF5dBT2MRbi9agivJ.

Sending now!
Good morning! Let me know if you guys are still having problems entering the site. Everything seems to be working for me, though. Offer still stands! Free gambling on me! Post your address for .001

I believe so, but let see for now its not really easy to trust this site even if it have a new owner, the big issue their is its past knowing it can give bad impression to new owner but let see if he really prove this site can be trusted one.

Btw your site OP is currently down whats wrong with that now?

I'm not sure, it's working fine for me...but it did go down temporarily. Try reconnecting to the Internet? That's what did it for me although I'm not sure that was what really solved it.
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

I believe so, but let see for now its not really easy to trust this site even if it have a new owner, the big issue their is its past knowing it can give bad impression to new owner but let see if he really prove this site can be trusted one.

Btw your site OP is currently down whats wrong with that now?
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Is it just me or is the site down right now ? Would love to try the site out as well. Will edit this post with the address once the site is back up.

Was having issues for a few minutes but seems to be back. Let me know the address

Still shows down for me.
Oh fastbitroullete has new owner? Dont you have any doubts that is it good to buy this site?? Fastbitroulette owners have many scammy issue accusations and linked with rollincoin.com.

And also the previous owner is mocking up mr.lutpin and for buying it you really need hardwork to prove that the site you buy is liable to trust with.

I believe once a site changes hand, then being a different owner changes a lot of things. Also I believe the scam accusation was opened after TraderCal put his bid on the auction.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Oh fastbitroullete has new owner? Dont you have any doubts that is it good to buy this site?? Fastbitroulette owners have many scammy issue accusations and linked with rollincoin.com.

And also the previous owner is mocking up mr.lutpin and for buying it you really need hardwork to prove that the site you buy is liable to trust with.
Is it just me or is the site down right now ? Would love to try the site out as well. Will edit this post with the address once the site is back up.

Was having issues for a few minutes but seems to be back. Let me know the address
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
I think you are too quick to take a decision which could give it a negative for you. Because this site is never entered the site dangerous by the previous owner, I think if you want to make this site better. Then you should strive to provide a positive impact case.

And I also noticed that the sites you manage is now much better, hopefully you can give it your best and removing negative stuff in the past

I dont try to play with fastbit since the previous owner has many issue of scamming and really thats bad for a gambling site, but let see now how it works since you are the new owner of this site. Care to try.
15dtJVAKeFy2kLrLruryvMg4NWwQRt5EnL

You caught be before I drifted off to sleep Smiley BTC sent out. Have fun! Hope I can change your opinion.

TraderCal
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
I dont try to play with fastbit since the previous owner has many issue of scamming and really thats bad for a gambling site, but let see now how it works since you are the new owner of this site. Care to try 15dtJVAKeFy2kLrLruryvMg4NWwQRt5EnL
I am going to bed for a few hours, but this offer still stands! If you want to try out my site, just post your address and I will happily send you a complimentary .001 BTC so that you can test it out risk free! I fully believe you will enjoy yourself. I will be back in roughly 7 hours to fulfill this commitment to the members of this forum. Those of you who have already tried it out: Let me know what you think! What works well, what could be done better, what features would you like to see, would you like a higher max bet etc. I love hearing all of your advice, criticisms, and ideas. I will likely be extending the free BTC offer past the ten members that I previously stated so if you're reading this and you think it's too late, it's not! Thank you all for your input this evening. Back at it tomorrow.

Thanks!
TraderCal11
1yxanY1i3anpWCnAa4gVokSvA31vHcFJE
Thanks!! And would you allow users to deposit in bankroll in the future?

Bitcoin sent! And I'm not sure what you mean. You can deposit your own funds right now to gamble if you wish of course. Do you mean you'd like to invest in the site?

Yes i mean invest in site bankroll.

I suppose I hadn't considered that. Check back in a few days and I'll see how things are going. Thanks for your interest!
Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Bitcoin sent! And I'm not sure what you mean. You can deposit your own funds right now to gamble if you wish of course. Do you mean you'd like to invest in the site?

Yes i mean invest in site bankroll.

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
1HzjtTkAJywvqg7Zy8P3MeC8zB8G8s7hKY
thanks Smiley

Sent! Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: