Pages:
Author

Topic: FastBitRoulette.com Under New Ownership! CONTEST TIME!!! - page 4. (Read 3798 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
So I havent looked into the site since I`m concerned on some comments prior.

Are you still having issues or any bug we should know about? before playing on your site.. thanks. Some people mentioning something with the deposit address.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
Hey everyone!

I'll be off of work in a little under two hours to continue my BTC giveaway promotion. Also, another promotion will begin starting tomorrow so keep watching this thread for news. The newest promotion information will be posted at midnight tonight, which is in 3 hours and 45 minutes, my time.

In the meantime, if you would like to try the site, post your address! I have only one request. Let me know what you think! Post your experience on this thread or even PM me if you wish. I am enjoying this new venture and hope I can provide a little more fun for the members of this forum.

Thanks for all your support.

TraderCal11
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
FastBitRoulette.com is under new ownership!

Come try it out. Potential to triple your wager!

Thanks!
just read if FastBitRoulette.com already under you (new) ownership, congrats for that Cheesy i'm just hoping if you arent linked with previous owner, TradeCal11, best of luck for your new site!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Definitely agree with earlier chaps insofar as having somebody you trust with coding background give it the once and twice over at least.

Site looks pretty decent for what it is.  My BTC addy on your site is 1PRziinN4Jj7iN6Qhfxis8aryEq9AcwNCF (if your still doing the offer)

BTC sent out to your wallet. Thanks!
Confirmed receipt of satoshi's.  Gave several spins and didn't win on a single one...luck of the draw I suppose.

Decent interface, only thing that was a bit difficult for me to get used to where the block like numbers representing your current wallet balance.  Other than that though seem's to be working.
legendary
Activity: 840

EDIT: I did look up your username and your account says 0 Balance. Not sure what's going on there. Did you send from your private balance?

Yup the 2 addresses I posted were from the deposit address. Which keeps changing whenever I click on deposit again. But I suppose you should be able to check that out or have a armory or whatever wallet you have set up with those addresses in it with the balance. Like I said, no hurries. Feel free to help once you are back.
Both of the above have been sent out! Good luck!

Off to my real job now, back in 8 hours to continue my BTC giveaway!
Cool just wanted to let you know the balance was still not added. Perhaps you can check my account personally. I had set username to phil and txn was already confirmed https://blockchain.info/address/13NAyX3s7zoKnRDFBDGPaDrWhoNNCDps39 . No hurries on this.

Strange....I don't think anybody else is having the problem, but speak up if you are. Let me know f it's not working In a while and I'll look into it after work.

Thanks

EDIT: I did look up your username and your account says 0 Balance. Not sure what's going on there. Did you send from your private balance?
legendary

Cool just wanted to let you know the balance was still not added. Perhaps you can check my account personally. I had set username to phil and txn was already confirmed https://blockchain.info/address/13NAyX3s7zoKnRDFBDGPaDrWhoNNCDps39 . No hurries on this.
When possible I like also to give it a try hope you can send me also some satoshi. This is mine fastbitroulette.com btc adress: 1GHXC6YfKWLhZ9iCFt2CCMM9ksJPsbZhvT

Sent
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
When possible I like also to give it a try hope you can send me also some satoshi. This is mine fastbitroulette.com btc adress: 1GHXC6YfKWLhZ9iCFt2CCMM9ksJPsbZhvT

Activity: 938
fastbitroulette addres : 13vduBjacB2o19k1NwHik4i93jugigpwmy

New Ownership glad to hear..good luck TraderCal11
legendary

Did you refresh the website? May have ended up sending to an account that you no longer have access to. Go ahead and give me your private address. I'll send again to that. Thanks
Yup tried refreshing the balance and the page, but didn't show up. Don't see why would the account url change itself, as I believe uses cookies. here is the new address 13NAyX3s7zoKnRDFBDGPaDrWhoNNCDps39
on the website itself.
I am now able to access the site , Here is my deposite address on the web site 1KzWNpvJwhpheqiXCrKGiMoKA6JHyBvhfo , Thank you .

Sent! Thank you!

Thank you, is there some where I can see the pending deposits ? On clicking deposit again, my address changed. And on the pending deposits it currently shows no deposits, while it does on the blockchain. Should I assume it will be auto-added after confirmation on blockchain ?
When it reaches one confirmation it will be posted to your account.
Just so you know it has already reached 4 confirmation about 5-10 minutes back to the address and the balance on the website is still not updated.

Did you refresh the website? May have ended up sending to an account that you no longer have access to. Go ahead and give me your private address. I'll send again to that. Thanks
legendary
I am now able to access the site , Here is my deposite address on the web site 1KzWNpvJwhpheqiXCrKGiMoKA6JHyBvhfo , Thank you .

Sent! Thank you!

Thank you, is there some where I can see the pending deposits ? On clicking deposit again, my address changed. And on the pending deposits it currently shows no deposits, while it does on the blockchain. Should I assume it will be auto-added after confirmation on blockchain ?
Just so you know it has already reached 4 confirmation about 5-10 minutes back to the address and the balance on the website is still not updated.

Sent! Thank you!

Thanks
legendary

Sent! Thank you!

Sent! Thank you!
legendary
Definitely agree with earlier chaps insofar as having somebody you trust with coding background give it the once and twice over at least.

Site looks pretty decent for what it is.  My BTC addy on your site is 1PRziinN4Jj7iN6Qhfxis8aryEq9AcwNCF (if your still doing the offer)

BTC sent out to your wallet. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Well hello there!

Pages:
Jump to: