Pages:
Author

Topic: FastBitRoulette.com Under New Ownership! CONTEST TIME!!! - page 7. (Read 3798 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
FastBitRoulette.com is under new ownership!

Come try it out. Potential to triple your wager!

Thanks!

Can you please tell us if you have or plan to have any special events or freebies or promo ? Think it would be good to start off with a bang.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
I wonder why you bought this site while there are some serious accussations against the previous owner. I think it is not a good start for you, but I hope you can make it better than the previous owner and make us forget the history.
Good luck.

I believe the accusations are against the owner himself, not the site. I sure hope I can bring people to trust the url again Smiley

Thanks for your response
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
I wonder why you bought this site while there are some serious accussations against the previous owner. I think it is not a good start for you, but I hope you can make it better than the previous owner and make us forget the history.
Good luck.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
FastBitRoulette.com is under new ownership!

Come try it out. Potential to triple your wager!

Thanks!

CURRENT PROMOTION

Thank you all for participating in my kickoff promotion! I'm having a lot of fun and I hope you all are too!

For my next promotion, I'd like to announce a contest.

On the site, there is a leaderboard. The more amount of BTC that you win, the higher you get on the board. (To clarify the leaderboard is for biggest single spins) when you create your private login on the site, set a password and make your username your BTCtalk account name. I will award the top FIVE players on the leaderboard with .01 BTC + I will match whatever your highest spin is. Example: your highest spin is .02, you win .01 for being in top five, plus .02 to match your highest spin, meaning the total amount I send you will equal .03 BTC. This contest will last exactly one week.

Start spinning!!!
Make sure to set your BTC talk account name as your username so I can tell who is who!
Pages:
Jump to: