Pages:
Author

Topic: Fastfood can potentially Kill Us! - page 13. (Read 1798 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 04:00:11 AM
 Some time ago scientists discovered that
human bodies buried in the last three decades, almost do not decompose! They look like they were put in a grave a week ago. It happened in cause of wide using of preservatives. U eat it with fast food and with cheep products long-term storage
Activity: 46
January 18, 2018, 02:36:38 AM
Most people are addictive to fast-food because of the kind of job they do which do not give them time to cook a proper meal. Not all but most fast food are not too healthy because they not take time to cook the food properly like the way you will cook it at home.
Activity: 84
January 18, 2018, 01:13:39 AM
I think, you are right. Fast food kills us, but it also has some pluses like price and taste. All kills us, but nobody doesn't think about it
Yes,. Some fastfood chain are dirty..
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 01:08:11 AM
When cooking, usually used the same oil (the fries, cutlets for hamburgers). By repeated application of fat when frying stand out carcinogens, which then fall into the food and affect digestion. This gives rise to ulcers, heaviness in the stomach and chronic gastritis. With all this, washed down as usual, carbonated water, which in addition to modifiers, preservatives and dyes does not allow the food to digest quickly and that there is a bloating and increased fat deposits in the body. Thus, it is possible to come to believe that fast food is harmful for health.
Activity: 115
★Adconity.com★
January 17, 2018, 09:15:36 PM
We all know that fast food is addictive even though we know that it may potentially harm our body. Most of us just don't care about its negative impact on our health, all we care about is eating what is delicious that's why there are many people who are obese and is struggling with their health conditions. There are two potential threats to a person eating fast food every single day, and that is Diabetes and Heart disease. In the US according to Mary Kekatos from Dailymail, half of all deaths due to heart disease and diabetes are caused by a poor diet, which consists of heavy intake of sodium and unprocessed meats.

Why do You think people still eat these foods everyday? What can You suggest them to do to quit this addiction to fast food? Are You one of those people who are always eating fast food?

These days fast food is really a head turner when you are hungry and you have no time to cook. Bad thing is, we have no idea how the food was prepared, as long as it taste good, we don't worry about it. I have been to a lot of fast food and what I have noticed is that there is a lot of lazy people who does not cook their own food. Cooking your own food will save you a lot of money and the most important thing is that we know what we are eating.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 17, 2018, 09:06:32 PM
Just remember. You're probably gonna die anyway, sometime. Might as well gobble what tastes good.

Science is less than 50 years away from transferring the human mind into a computer.  Future generations could very well live forever.
Activity: 56
January 17, 2018, 06:41:01 PM
That's American people spread whole of the world...
Activity: 98
January 17, 2018, 05:59:41 PM
Fastfood is very bad ,when it becomes perpetual habit of someone ,as know time to prepared real Delicious meal.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 04:25:43 PM
Yes,maybe, onogda think that this is a special program to lbdi slowly began to deteriorate and die,because there is not quality food,lots of fat,sauces and so on,cholesterol is way!The most simple is to poison the population, not quality of water and food,destroying the gene pool
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 17, 2018, 04:14:12 PM
I wouldn't really say it is about to, but in the long run, it might have certain negative effects of course. However, I still like that juicy burger from time to time ; )
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 02:27:32 PM
Everyone knows that fast food is terribly bad. We do not regret our health? All our problems and fat stomachs are therefore. All this is understood, but no one changes anything in his way of life. And I, including!
Activity: 64
January 17, 2018, 02:22:37 PM
Many people choose to on fastfood due to lack of time to cook and prepare their for themselves. However, eating on fastfoods is not as healthy as if you were preparing your own food. Becasuse most of the foods in fastfoods were undergo process. It means, it contain chemicals.
Activity: 4
January 17, 2018, 02:13:43 PM
Why does fastfood can kill us?

Now a days, lots of people became busy, they doesn't want to me late at school, works and etc. So that they want everything to be instant, that is why there's a Fast Food Restaurant.. But they don't notice that eating so much of fatty food which is served by Fast Food Restaurants, not all Fast Food Chains serve a healthy meal! Even it looks like healthy it didn't, it has lots of MSG..  Fast Food can kill us for being sick, like obesity, unhealthy lifestyle and cancer.. That's why Fastfood can potentially kill us.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
January 17, 2018, 02:01:11 PM
fast food is for children, too many carbs will be okay if you are young and run most of the time as it is the one who first burns!
if you are on the 20's and eating too much carb you can die on this or have a heavyweight. we all run and run at young but we don't do that as we grow older.
carbs are for athletes and not for an ordinary day!
Activity: 132
January 17, 2018, 01:47:08 PM
people still continue to consume fast food because of the affordable price, fast serving of its cuisine and many fast food restaurants are open 24 hours.
my advice is, we should not consume fast food continuously every day because we are not sure about the ingredients used in the fast food, we better cook our own cuisine at home, because we can make sure about the use of material clean and healthy food ingredients, in addition we will save more on our daily expenses.
I personally do not really like fast food, I prefer to cook at home.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 17, 2018, 12:47:01 PM
Just remember. You're probably gonna die anyway, sometime. Might as well gobble what tastes good.

Grin
Activity: 75
January 17, 2018, 11:28:46 AM
The issue is not that fast food kills, it is that it shortens lives. & why people do it anyway? lack of education, habit, addiction (to sugar, fatty or processed foods)
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
January 17, 2018, 11:21:35 AM
We all know that fast food is addictive even though we know that it may potentially harm our body. Most of us just don't care about its negative impact on our health, all we care about is eating what is delicious that's why there are many people who are obese and is struggling with their health conditions. There are two potential threats to a person eating fast food every single day, and that is Diabetes and Heart disease. In the US according to Mary Kekatos from Dailymail, half of all deaths due to heart disease and diabetes are caused by a poor diet, which consists of heavy intake of sodium and unprocessed meats.

Why do You think people still eat these foods everyday? What can You suggest them to do to quit this addiction to fast food? Are You one of those people who are always eating fast food?

People buy these foods just to eat bcause we need something to stuff our stomachs.  Our lives are fast paced and that is why we have no time to look for our meals or even no time to cook.  These foods are cooked on fast way and soaked in oil.  But we eat those because they are indeed delicious.
Activity: 28
January 17, 2018, 10:10:39 AM
many reasoned there is no time to prepare their own food because they have to work to complete the target work so that leave work early or a little rest time during the day and tired at night. that's why people prefer fast food
Activity: 70
January 17, 2018, 10:10:01 AM

Because the threats seem somewhat distant to them. People rarely think about future. Besides, they think they can stop anytime they want, but quite often it's too late.
Pages:
Jump to: