Pages:
Author

Topic: Fastfood can potentially Kill Us! - page 15. (Read 1798 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 03:04:55 PM
Are slow eaters the ones who are killed by fast food?

Grin

Good one.
Also: Evolution is a hoax.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 16, 2018, 03:04:22 PM
Are slow eaters the ones who are killed by fast food?

Grin
January 16, 2018, 10:30:42 AM
Also, what do you mean by fast food? There are a lot of places with fast food that don't make unhealthy food.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 10:20:45 AM
LOLed at POTENTIALLY.

IT will kill you, eventually. With a fastfood diet, it's really just a matter of time. And no, don't believe that shit about Warren Buffet's supposedly shit diet. He probably just got shares in those joints and hyping them.
For me no.  It depends to people what they eat.  And lifestyle also if you are not in good in your lifestyle maybe you will die soon.  So keep you body healthy.
Activity: 66
January 16, 2018, 10:00:31 AM
It's a completely truth, fast food is a short way to humans body, fast-food are produce with different ingredients which are dangerous for man's health for just to make the food look nice and tasteful
January 16, 2018, 09:47:42 AM
Or did you mean can kill US?
January 16, 2018, 09:46:56 AM
That's a good one.
Can I add something? Anything can potentially kill us.
Activity: 24
January 16, 2018, 09:46:12 AM
i cant believe it!! I love fast food and I mean come on... its just normal products. what can be so bad about them?
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 09:31:49 AM
We all know that fast food is addictive even though we know that it may potentially harm our body. Most of us just don't care about its negative impact on our health, all we care about is eating what is delicious that's why there are many people who are obese and is struggling with their health conditions. There are two potential threats to a person eating fast food every single day, and that is Diabetes and Heart disease. In the US according to Mary Kekatos from Dailymail, half of all deaths due to heart disease and diabetes are caused by a poor diet, which consists of heavy intake of sodium and unprocessed meats.

Why do You think people still eat these foods everyday? What can You suggest them to do to quit this addiction to fast food? Are You one of those people who are always eating fast food?

Fast food just can't potentially kills us, it can really kill us. The calorie and fat content of the food there is despicable. This is why I stopped eating fast food way back after finding out the contents of all those food. It is still better to eat the natural and home cooked food because it keeps us healthy. I'd rather eat healthy food.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 06:25:47 AM
Fast foods can be very harmful considering the chemicals they use to grow some vegetables and some creams they add to the foods. This is one major cause of cancers.
Activity: 29
December 30, 2017, 06:48:13 PM
The most important thing is not to overdo it so as not to hate yourself later. But, fast food is a good helper, when you have time to spare.
Activity: 85
December 30, 2017, 06:19:50 PM
We all know that fast food is addictive even though we know that it may potentially harm our body. Most of us just don't care about its negative impact on our health, all we care about is eating what is delicious that's why there are many people who are obese and is struggling with their health conditions. There are two potential threats to a person eating fast food every single day, and that is Diabetes and Heart disease. In the US according to Mary Kekatos from Dailymail, half of all deaths due to heart disease and diabetes are caused by a poor diet, which consists of heavy intake of sodium and unprocessed meats.

Why do You think people still eat these foods everyday? What can You suggest them to do to quit this addiction to fast food? Are You one of those people who are always eating fast food?

I think it's not a "potential" anymore so to speak. Fastfood has been one of the leading causes of unhealthy diet in every part of the world. I mean, America has even tried to make people realize it through many series of documentaries and movies like "Supersize Me" to name a few. However, I think I can't blame people for having a love affair with fastfood since in the life most people live today which is fast-paced, many are into the habit of eating cheap and quick, without so much compromise with taste, and fastfood delivers that, apart from the fact that they literally can deliver at your doorstep for your convenience.
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 30, 2017, 06:18:50 PM
I like the "potentially" part - that's really funny.
Activity: 34
December 30, 2017, 06:15:39 PM
It's clear to anyone that fast food is killing us. Therefore, you need to adhere to at least a standard food, and ideally of course a healthy. This is tastier and better
Activity: 222
Merit: 24
December 30, 2017, 05:52:15 PM
The ingredients used in preparing these fast foods are poisonous to our bodies and the more we accumulate them into our system, overtime the damage would be severe and that can lead to death
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 30, 2017, 05:23:22 PM
Yes, maybe. Today, there are many people who are obese. They do not have a measure when they eat a lot of kilograms food. And this leads to bad consequences.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 05:06:55 PM
Fast food costs relatively little and tastes good, but the negative effects on physical health last much longer than these immediate concerns. With the high-calorie meals come more fat, cholesterol, salt and sugar -- and therefore fewer vitamins, minerals and other nutrients - than in healthier foods.

Eating a lot of fast food can lead to development of atherosclerosis, diabetes and obesety.The health problems that stem from overweight and obesity alone can severely limit lifestyles and shorten life spans. But nevertheless, fast food plays certain important roles in life, especialy in some “urgent cases”, such as when people need to satisfy the empty stomach temporarily to stop its “cries”.So we can make use of fast food just when we are really busy and lack time.To reduce the potential risks of eating fast food we should  not eat them regularly, lasting several days to reduce the negative effects of fast food on our body.
Activity: 54
December 30, 2017, 04:29:58 PM
Most fast food that we consume contains preservatives, and these preservatives have adverse effect in our system. Mitigating the rate at which fast food is been consumed is the best for every individual.
Activity: 70
December 30, 2017, 03:50:50 PM
The main reason of cause of cancers are fast foods. Because of fast foods billions of people die every year. To prevent cancers and other things we should take care about our meals. It should be healthy.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 30, 2017, 03:46:01 PM
Fast food really has a bad effect on our health. But if eat him not so much, then you can do without significant illnesses.
Pages:
Jump to: