Pages:
Author

Topic: fate is getting lost! - page 11. (Read 1145 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 3
March 28, 2018, 12:27:13 AM
Those words could be a reminder to everyone that you should carefully manage the amount of your investments. It was a wrong move to invest money that you might need very soon. It is clear that Bitcoin is more likely to grow back in some time, low volumes are proving this fact. But if you need to cash out you will probably get some losses and lose some potential profits.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
March 28, 2018, 12:20:28 AM
I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided

If you lose hope then you literally lose money, just because the market is so low right now it is not the end of cryptocurrency lol keep fighting and have patience so that you'll earn a profit. Only those who lose patience will not earn a single cent.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
March 28, 2018, 12:10:49 AM
Try and hold on to your bitcoin because it could be worth a lot in the future. If you need the money, look at your weekly budget and see what expenses you can live without and cut down on. Make sacrifices for your future life changing investment. Are you always going out to eat and drink? Cut down on that. Find a second job like uber to work on the weekends to make extra money. If none of that provides you with the income you want, you can sell your coins. And if you ever decide to reinvest, invest an amount you are okay with losing and an amount you don't need right away.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
March 27, 2018, 11:56:41 PM
I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided

Just wait, dude. Hold tight your Bitcoin. I see a good prospect in June.
If you see the chart history on last year, on June we can start seeing the "Bull Run" of Bitcoin.
I think if you lost all - you can wait a few month and try to earn.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 06:39:04 PM
You shouldnt because upcoming news might turn the table,lightning network is coming surely it would be a good reason why these investors are going to put their money back to the bitcoin's market and it could be the reason why the market is going to be in bullish trend but lets just keep our faith until the news has confirmed it.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
March 27, 2018, 06:38:13 PM
Keep the faith mate, don't loose hope. Bitcoin will comeback again. It is really important to understand that if we invest in cryptocurrency that investment should be something that we are willing to loose, regardless of the amount.  Because of you don't have that foundation, due to volatility of price, everytime you'll be scared to death.
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
March 27, 2018, 06:32:38 PM
take care man. Situation on market brst to invest now. In your situation best way to hold for a few month and get best rewards. Trust it and everythin will be fine Wink
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
March 27, 2018, 06:31:39 PM
If you dont have faith in the technology of bitcoin you are probably into gains,if you ask me i will buy more bitcoins because its very cheap right now ,these whales ang big players are pretty good in manipulating the market that is why we need to be alert and to keep ourselves safe from these manipulations.
Activity: 168
March 27, 2018, 06:19:03 PM
Not going to be a good idea to cashout in bear market,people expecting too much that is why these manipulators are taking advantages the situation,desnt make sense if you arent into technology and just of the money you shouldnt be holding bitcoin for too long,and you should take profits whenever you want.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
March 27, 2018, 06:07:42 PM
Don't lose your faith. The cryptocurrency market will recover soon. Up and down is natural for all markets not only cryptocurrency. Winning and losing is expected when we put our money for investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
March 27, 2018, 09:58:44 AM
A lot of people have started to fell the pain of bitcoin loosing its value, this just makes me long term bullish. BTW, if you in for the long term, 3 years and more from today then you have nothing to worry about. Bitcoin is one crypto that will definitely increase in value with time, cannot say the same about any other alt out there including eth.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 09:25:40 AM
Thanks for the great advice guys I am really getting the point of hodling. Awe coming was really a good idea, I wonder if I didn’t had come come, i would have cash out along time again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 09:07:13 AM

Welcome to investing in the markets and this is the time to HODL and don't be swayed by the ups and downs of the market which is normal to experienced investors. Remember that Bitcoin is the gold of the future and also it will be bad to sell at a low value
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 08:58:27 AM
It would be foolish to abandon BTC now!

If you lose confidence, lock the digital wallet until the end of April.

In a month, the market will slowly improve! Worth keeping and waiting!
When the recession is very long in time, then the most persistent people also have doubts. It is clear that the duck lasts forever. but...
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 08:56:07 AM
Dont hope or don't act with fate. Just make a logic and implement it . Define targets for buying and selling and then try to implement acoording to them
do not expect if destiny makes us weak, in the world of crypto currency is very hard,
stock trading also so, do not give up anyway.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
March 27, 2018, 08:52:52 AM
Hold what you have if you want to make an exit with profit.
If you will sell now, than you might get massive loss.

Don't panic and hold tightly, wait for next massive surge and make exit on peak.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
March 27, 2018, 08:45:28 AM
It would be foolish to abandon BTC now!

If you lose confidence, lock the digital wallet until the end of April.

In a month, the market will slowly improve! Worth keeping and waiting!
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 08:42:53 AM
bull runs usually run in april so its not a good time to get out right now
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
March 27, 2018, 08:41:56 AM
Dont hope or don't act with fate. Just make a logic and implement it . Define targets for buying and selling and then try to implement acoording to them
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
March 27, 2018, 08:41:20 AM

Will loosing fate sometimes in the world of cryptocurrency investment is part of being human,that maybe can conflict our own decision to continue to follow our ambition  to become successsfull entrepreneusrs in the world of virtual currency or forget all of this and cash out all coins even in its lowest price.actually its a big confusion to our side either you will continue to believe in cryptocurrency or just to quits instantly,but for me faith is a big advantage to become successfull in your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: