Pages:
Author

Topic: Fauci says the vaccine will only be about 50% effective. - page 4. (Read 603 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
No, I'm not going to voluntarily get the vaccine, no matter what the supposed percentage is, it's another thing to be legally forced.

Considering that most doctors don't get the flu vaccine: "Prof Heneghan, who is also an out-of-hours GP, told BBC Scotland there was little good evidence on the benefits of giving the vaccination to healthy individuals in the NHS." I don't think the Covid-19 one is going to be different.

Spanish flu and other pandemics were eradicated due to group immunity and the natural genetic mutation of the virus. I believe the vaccine can do more harm than good, especially because there are economic interests behind it.

Just for the record here, when I was saying that most people aren't going to get it when it first comes out -- I totally understand and agree with doing that sort of thing.

While yes, the vaccine has had to go through FDA testing to get to us, I don't think anyone would feel too safe as there is not enough large data points to tell us that things are going to be okay. Plus who the hell knows how the vaccine is going to effect you as an individual. So yeah, even if a vaccine is out -- it's going to take a few months for a majority of people to feel comfortable getting it.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
No, I'm not going to voluntarily get the vaccine, no matter what the supposed percentage is, it's another thing to be legally forced.

Considering that most doctors don't get the flu vaccine: "Prof Heneghan, who is also an out-of-hours GP, told BBC Scotland there was little good evidence on the benefits of giving the vaccination to healthy individuals in the NHS." I don't think the Covid-19 one is going to be different.

Spanish flu and other pandemics were eradicated due to group immunity and the natural genetic mutation of the virus. I believe the vaccine can do more harm than good, especially because there are economic interests behind it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
Wow! What a bargain governments are getting for the billions they are spending on vaccine research. Given that a lot of reputable scientists believe that we already have over 60% of the population with immunity, that is a negative result. Will you be one of the people who lose immunity through the vaccine? They don't even talk about the side effects either.. Then there is the massive amount of collateral damage from the lockdowns, the maskerades (sic), the job losses, and all the other problems the bankers have created.

The only good news is that it may have exposed the whole vaccination eugenics programme, and maybe we can leave vaccines alone in the future. That way we can see a reduction in the autistic kids, the allergies, and  :(the cripples that vaccines create.
Jet Cash please give quotes or sources when making bold claims like 60% have immunity, I think most scientists are still figuring things out and shouldn't be too sure of themselves.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
a lot of reputable scientists believe that we already have over 60% of the population with immunity,

BULL crap
reputable scientists take the most infected neighbourhoods and then test those that are willing to be tested and get the 60% figure for that neighbourhood. and 56% for another high contagious area . and then get another of only 13%
and then from area's outside the epicenter states the number is far far far far low
and they say as such

but then idiots take a 60% number and stupidly think it applies to everywhere

in short
if an idiot has had sex with 2 of the 3 of the only women he knows (66% success rate)
does not mean that he has had sex with 66% of all women
just 66% of a small limited group of woman in a small neighbourhood of known high sluttynesss

nor does that figure suggest that all men can have a 66% success rate with women
nor does it suggest that 66% of women are sluts

but as always jetcash says a number but cant back it up
im still waiting for jetcash to show the uptodate proof of his suggested 'number 36 on the severity list' that he has mentioned a few times in different topics
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Curious on where you got the stat regarding Fauci saying that the vaccine will only be 50% effective? I've seen a few reports and interviews of him coming out and saying that Americans should tamper expectations as to the effectiveness of the vaccine, as it may not be as amazing as everyone is saying.

He's someone who is going to err on the side of caution because a lot of people are sitting around just praying that a vaccine will solve everything, when it really wont right off the bat. Even if it is 100% effective, 40% of Americans have said that they (understandably) wont use it immediatetly.

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
If its not nature given/inspired it's a no, the fear is not the vaccine alone, what of the black market wanting to have a go on this, adulterating and giving fakes in disguise of the vaccine, when the/a vaccine is out.
Realistically I better rely on my immune, the health workers and key workers has been brave, strong and courageous giving health services to those in need many are recovering, the government needs to be more focused in increasing salaries, benefits to this guys at this point, palliatives also.

Yabut. If the Black Market hooks up to the Mexican cartels, their ease of operations will improve, and the vaccine might jump to well over 100% efficacy, lol. But seriously, BLM already is the Black Market.

Cool
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
If its not nature given/inspired it's a no, the fear is not the vaccine alone, what of the black market wanting to have a go on this, adulterating and giving fakes in disguise of the vaccine, when the/a vaccine is out.
Realistically I better rely on my immune, the health workers and key workers has been brave, strong and courageous giving health services to those in need many are recovering, the government needs to be more focused in increasing salaries, benefits to this guys at this point, palliatives also.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
Wow! What a bargain governments are getting for the billions they are spending on vaccine research. Given that a lot of reputable scientists believe that we already have over 60% of the population with immunity, that is a negative result. Will you be one of the people who lose immunity through the vaccine? They don't even talk about the side effects either.. Then there is the massive amount of collateral damage from the lockdowns, the maskerades (sic), the job losses, and all the other problems the bankers have created.

The only good news is that it may have exposed the whole vaccination eugenics programme, and maybe we can leave vaccines alone in the future. That way we can see a reduction in the autistic kids, the allergies, and  :(the cripples that vaccines create.
Pages:
Jump to: