Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 11. (Read 4746 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 09:15:11 AM
When I first day on cryptocurrencies world, I chose the Mercatox for my favorite exchange, I feel their surface is friendly and easily. In last year, I change my favorite exchange to Binance, they have the bigger trading volume every day and it has the APP, I can trade my coins in anywhere, anytime.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
July 06, 2018, 02:17:49 PM
I'm using KuCoin when I get a chance and it's pretty good. The transactions are fast and fees are reasonable, so I'm pretty happy with this one. I used Kraken before, but they don't really have a lot of tokens.
Activity: 91
July 06, 2018, 02:14:17 PM
Only decentralized. Such as IDEX and Cobinhood, for example. They are much more convenient and less complicated. Speed of course sometimes low, but I'm sure it will change soon.
Activity: 140
July 06, 2018, 02:12:32 PM
These are my favorite exchanges that I am using: poloniex, hitbtc, bittrex, kucoin and binance. Because these exchanges has many traders that's why they have a big volume and they have also a new potential coin and token that could earn more profit....
Activity: 126
July 06, 2018, 02:06:17 PM
Favorite exchanger , hmm .

Most of my altcoins are ERC20 so most of them are available on decentralized coin exchanges like EtherDelta, ForkDelta and IDEX.But i like to trade in exchanges with huge volumes like Bittrex and Binance. But some of the ERC20 coins are available on KuCoin and CoinExchange so I always do trading through these two coin exchanges as they are somehow reliable and faster than decentralized coin exchanges. But some of my coins were pushing into Binance and Bitfinex listing so that the coin value will then soon pump.
Activity: 236
July 06, 2018, 01:43:40 PM
Coinexchange, Binance, Huobi, Okex.. I hate etherdelta or some exchange like this exchange (IDEX,...)
Activity: 44
July 06, 2018, 01:41:45 PM
I have two favorite trading sites binance and bittrex because it easy to navigate,I know that all of my crypto there is safe and for sure this trading sites are good for the beginners...
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 06, 2018, 10:38:05 AM
My favourite exchange is Binance and IDEX and in rare cases - Forkdelta, and I think for now its best exchange u have all u need there also especially app is very helpfull for trading from anyplace.
Activity: 207
July 06, 2018, 10:11:05 AM
Favorite exchanger Huh

It soo many exchange but i love to ForkDelta.
That it same like Etherdelta bit it really better wort it than Etherdelta.
And soo many token in there you can trade.
You muat try it.
Yes, FD or ED is a black market that has a lot of weight going down and seriously affecting the quality of the project, price of token and many investors. But also admit that, Based on the FD you get the beef pieces Smiley
Activity: 88
July 06, 2018, 10:05:14 AM
Nothing special for me because I see them all are the same, the most important thing is they have good market and volume, its to make sure that the market activity are good and rising.
Activity: 630
Merit: 113
July 06, 2018, 09:18:32 AM
Favorite exchanger Huh

You muat try it.
Yes, folk delta is a very lovely exchange. There are few other lovely ones with a broader spectrum but I think ForkDelta looks great with easy of use.
How do you trade on dex? I see there is too small volume. And the most huge trouble is design. Every dex have an ugly uncomfortable design.
Activity: 41
July 06, 2018, 05:53:48 AM
Favorite exchanger Huh

You muat try it.
Yes, folk delta is a very lovely exchange. There are few other lovely ones with a broader spectrum but I think ForkDelta looks great with easy of use.
Activity: 630
Merit: 113
July 06, 2018, 05:47:05 AM
I use exchanges predominantly for buying new coins. And i like exchanges, which regularly list new coins. For example kukoin, huobi, or another young exchanges.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A decentralized registry for unique assets
July 06, 2018, 05:39:06 AM
I think the choice here is obvious - binance. One of the most reliable and high-speed exchanges. Although recently they are often hacked ...
Activity: 58
July 06, 2018, 05:37:11 AM
I always prefer binance. Binance is the best crypto exchange for me. Binance is number one exchange for trading volume member and the coin they listed. They listed almost all good coins and there is not any dead token. Without binance, there are some more good crypto exchanges like huobi bittrex and kucoin.I personally like huobi also. Binance and huobi both have easy to use interface.I never faced any problem with them .
copper member
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 05:37:04 AM
I am really liking escodex and cryptobridge
Activity: 173
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 06, 2018, 05:35:12 AM
As for me, these are Bittrex and Binance. Especially Binance has more suitable conditions as for security, as for volumes and as for speed of transactions.
copper member
Activity: 336
July 06, 2018, 04:09:37 AM
I have actually lost count of the exchanges I have transacted on.
My favorite among them is binance exchange.
The cool user friendly interface is second to non.
It's very easy to navigate through it , even someone new to trading won't find it hard navigation through.
Fast transaction processing.
I love me some finance:)
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 03:58:33 AM
My favorite Exchange is Binance, Binance is very easy and simple to use even for a newbies, at the top of that, in the Binance Exchange, the price of altcoins / tokens are quite higher than another exchanges, that's why i think Binance is the best Exchange
Activity: 117
July 05, 2018, 11:58:05 AM
I don't have any favourite exchanges, they all are the same for me yet I will consider to use them if the volumes are good, that's all. I think its the most important thing for me.
Pages:
Jump to: