Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 13. (Read 4746 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 34
July 05, 2018, 07:57:16 AM
My favorite Exchanges : OKEX , Binance , Poloinex , Cryptopia , Coinsuper . Some of them have very high volumes, some are rising steadily. easy and trading  reliable exchanges. In local exchanges Paribu, sistemkoin and BTCTURK It is pleasant to trade on these exchanges Smiley

I use CUBE (AUTO) in Okex I hope to do the transaction at CUBE(AUTO) Binance   Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 07:54:57 AM
Kucoin ,cryptopia and crex24 these exchanges are my best choice when it comes to trading.
I've used Poloniex when Bitcoin and Altcoin trading was really popular a long time ago. I don't like to use it anymore because i think they are selective scamming.
But I just like Binance right now, because I want to see more exchanges like this. The two ICOs that have been eager for the future of exchange are CryptalDash and Qurrex because they are two exchanges and I hope they can operate close to what Binance did.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
July 05, 2018, 07:49:20 AM
Kucoin ,cryptopia and crex24 these exchanges are my best choice when it comes to trading.
I've used Poloniex when Bitcoin and Altcoin trading was really popular a long time ago. I don't like to use it anymore because i think they are selective scamming.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 07:45:16 AM
I really like Poloniex since 2 years ago but i dont know why they never listing more coin, so now i prefer to use Binance and Bittrex. I like 3 all these exchange because the offer stop limit function in trading, and other exchange is does not have it. This function is important for me to reduce the risk in trading.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 07:39:43 AM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley
My favorite Exchanges:-

Bittrex

Livecoin

HitBTC

Bitstamp

For me this list are
Binance
Bitstamp
Bancor
KuCoin
HitBtc
Activity: 350
July 05, 2018, 07:37:02 AM
My favorite exchanges are binance, kucoin, and nexybit. Binance has a great UI and one of their edge is the 50% off in the fees when you use bnb tokens and you can also store neo and they will pay you gas monthly. Kucoin however , will give you dividends for holding more than 6 kcs and they also pay you gas daily when you hold neo in their exchange. Lastly, nexybit , this a new exchange and Im really happy for a very fast withdrawal and very low fees.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
July 05, 2018, 06:56:47 AM
Having gone through quite a few trying to find one that listed the coins I wanted to use I have eventually directed most of my regular crypto trading business through Binance. They don't hae everythng that I want to trade with so I will still use other smaller exchanges for certain coins depending on the project such as HITBTC, IDEX, Forkdelta. Best thing about Binance is the 50% fee reduction offered when using their BNB coin for fees.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 06:53:52 AM
Everyone has their favorite stock exchange. The coins won from the reward campaigns that I have made through friends should not wait to go out on the market.
Activity: 308
bridgex.network
July 05, 2018, 05:42:03 AM
Today there are a lot of new exchanges. Not only Binance. The listing no longer has the same effect as before Wink You can choose depending on the required volume of trades.
Activity: 336
July 05, 2018, 05:28:17 AM
My favorite exchange site is Binance, Binance is simple  and easy to use even for new user. commission fees are low and the volume of coin is very wide. site is constantly improving itself.
Activity: 322
July 05, 2018, 05:16:25 AM
I love using kucoin since it is very user friendly. A newbie can trade right away after a few moments of understanding and learning the basic tools to buy and sell. I also like idex since it is very easy to manipulate. Unfortunately, both exchanges have lower volumes than those big ones like binance.
Activity: 243
July 05, 2018, 05:16:06 AM
Lately, I am inclined to use binance since its userface is like kucoin. Also, the good thing about binance is its volume and a lot of people are really using it. I just hope that these exchanges remain safe from hacks and other threats.
Activity: 134
July 05, 2018, 05:15:33 AM
I have tried using hotbit and i am not that impressed. It does not have a lot of volume compared to really huge ones and it is not very easy to use specially for a beginner like me.
Activity: 406
July 05, 2018, 05:15:10 AM
I love several exchanges,but the most favorite is Bittrex,I have been using this exchange for a long time and I have never had any issues with it.Also I like Binance and Bitfinex exchanges.
Well it depends on the comfort of each. But I do not have favorite exchanges because I trade on different exchanges and my choice depends on the number of trading partners and security. I also think that over time, the greatest turnover of cryptocurrency trades will be concentrated on decentralized exchanges that are less susceptible to government regulation.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1020
July 05, 2018, 05:12:44 AM
For me, the very convenient exchange is Binance. Everything is done very conveniently. It is pleasant that it is possible to reduce commissions with the help of their coin BNB.
Activity: 560
July 05, 2018, 05:11:30 AM
I love several exchanges,but the most favorite is Bittrex,I have been using this exchange for a long time and I have never had any issues with it.Also I like Binance and Bitfinex exchanges.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
July 05, 2018, 05:10:05 AM
favourite and the best is - binnance, kucoin, this is the one of stable and without KYC exchanges, also good volumes
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 05:08:29 AM
My favrate stock exchange is Bittrex.I like Bittrex.My all transactions are done on the currency exchange. I feel very safe.
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 04:59:08 AM
My favrate stock exchange is Bittrex Livecoin HitBTC Bitstamp.I think that Bittrex is a very good.I also like livecoin,but there the bots constantly rearrange the orders and wind the volume, but you need to use different exchanges depending on the tasks.
Activity: 104
July 05, 2018, 04:47:03 AM
I didn't find my favorite exchanger yet. I want to find a perfect exchanger there I can trade altcoins and tokens as well and there will be settled bigger part of the market volume. And for now the most close to my ideal is Binance.
Pages:
Jump to: