Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 14. (Read 4746 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 12:24:46 AM
I like Binance - there many coins, big volume.
Livecoin - easy replenishment fiat
Also I use cryptopia and coinexchange - for shitcoins )
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 12:15:37 AM
Kucoin ,cryptopia and crex24 these exchanges are my best choice when it comes to trading.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 06:22:07 PM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley

Binance, Offers mobile app and it is  probably the fastest growing exchange. If I need to pick only one, Roll Eyes this is the best. And whenever you get bored with the web version or want to trade on-the-go, you can use Binance Android and iOS mobile apps.
Activity: 109
July 04, 2018, 06:12:15 PM
I have an account on Kucoin and made transactions with it and found no problem on it so i am starting to like that exchange. Transaction fee is 0.10 percent and withdrawal fee is a bit high but i think it the same with other exchange.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
July 04, 2018, 05:55:52 PM
I wrote at the end of may that Poloniex froze my account because I was not verified. And I registered under a different name. I have all restored the account verified for 2 weeks. I want to say that Poloniex a good exchange, but volume is not there at all. I think with a new wave of growth the situation will change. I also trade in Binance and Bittrex.Kucoin does not believe it, but there's a lot of new coins, which is good for hunters  Wink
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
July 04, 2018, 11:37:48 AM

I must admit i am a long time fanatic of KUCOIN.
this one is the best for me.
but i am doing thing to like IDAX and hitBTC.
i am out with binance and bittrex,
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 11:36:44 AM
I will choose the Binance for my favorite exchanges, they have the huge trading volume every day, and they have the mobile app, I can trade my cryptocurrencies in anytime and any place.  Cheesy
Activity: 185
July 04, 2018, 11:33:16 AM
I think most people use these Exchanges Bittrex, Kucoin &  Binance. cux it is a use to easy and it's given us a freedom and reliable.
Activity: 90
July 04, 2018, 11:21:47 AM
Really I only love Binance right now, but I would love to see more exchanges like it. Two ICOs that have be excited for the future of exchanges is CryptalDash and Qurrex namely because they are two exchanges and I hope they can operate close to what Binance does.
Activity: 105
July 04, 2018, 03:30:24 AM
My favorite is binance, because the trading volume of binance is very large, I don't need to worry about whether I can sell the coins in my hands. Usually, the trading volume of many exchanges is very small. I can't finish the sale, but I don't need to binance. Worried about this
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
July 04, 2018, 03:22:48 AM
I like Bittrex and Poloniex because I started off there, but lately they have not been the best in the world. Hard to argue with Binance not being #1 and I also like Kucoin quite a bit. Cryptopia wasn't bad last year, but they really have not had their stuff together this year.
Activity: 130
July 04, 2018, 01:40:08 AM
I like the Firecoin Exchange. All my transactions are done on the currency exchange. I feel very safe. I am very relieved. Almost all the currencies I want to trade, the Fire Exchange,
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
July 04, 2018, 01:25:57 AM
I like Bittrex and Poloniex because I started off there, but lately they have not been the best in the world. Hard to argue with Binance not being #1 and I also like Kucoin quite a bit. Cryptopia wasn't bad last year, but they really have not had their stuff together this year.

In the early times, I like both but time has changed, I like Binance now and it's one of the exchanges where you can trade even if your account
is not verified and it owns the best volume in terms of daily volume. As a trader, we like to trade in big exchange as they are more secured.
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 01:18:36 AM
As for me, I prefer two exchanges: Binance and Kucoin. In my opinion, they are the most convinient for traders.
Activity: 73
July 04, 2018, 01:15:58 AM
Activity: 65
July 03, 2018, 10:55:07 AM
My favorite exchanges are binance, bittrex, kucoin and bitfinex their interface are very attractive and users friendly the customer care also respond quickly in case of any issue unlike many shitty exchanges out there.
Activity: 92
July 03, 2018, 07:43:35 AM
For me, the best exchange is Shapeshift. It stays with the nature of cryptocurrencies by decentralizing the trading process. In other words users need no account in order to swap their Bitcoin for Ethereum.
Activity: 61
July 03, 2018, 04:55:40 AM
I used to like Binance, as most of course. But in recent preference for decentralized exchanges. Such as IDEX, for example. Much easier and more convenient.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 04:52:37 AM
Normally I will trade on Binance and huobi.pro because I trust them and I am used to trading on these two exchanges. Of course, OKex, bit-z, etc. There are many excellent and reliable exchanges which are also good choices, depending on which one you prefer.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 04:48:45 AM
I generally sell the tokens at the Kucoin exchange. For me, at the moment, it is the best exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: