Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 41. (Read 4746 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 21, 2018, 10:15:13 AM
I use the OKEX Exchange. when I had problems with google authentikator app, support of OKEX did everything that should and I restored my account within 24 hours.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 10:05:44 AM
if in my opinion prefers in hitbtc because it is easy to use, or binance, poloniex and bittrex or other exchanges that have considerable trading volume and are easy to use,but to get into the big stock I think it's tough but also depends on their project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 10:01:25 AM
If we are talking about exchanges that have volumes and those exchanges that really listen to their users then I think it's Binance or for example IDEX. Perhaps time comes for decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 37
May 21, 2018, 09:58:09 AM
I think Yobit and Binance are the best, somehow I really like to sell my coins there.
How can you forget about Poloniex and Bittrex ? They're really the main exchanges in the first time of cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
May 21, 2018, 08:55:07 AM
When I first day on cryptocurrencies world, I chose the Mercatox for my favorite exchange, I feel their surface is friendly and easily. In last year, I change my favorite exchange to Binance, they have the bigger trading volume every day and it has the APP, I can trade my coins in anywhere, anytime.
Activity: 98
May 21, 2018, 08:46:33 AM
I think Yobit and Binance are the best, somehow I really like to sell my coins there.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
May 21, 2018, 08:33:27 AM
We have two types of exchange
1) centralized exchange
2) decentralized exchange
Centralized exchange are the type of exchange that has 100% access to yr funds by having yr funds stored in their cold wallet and its as you are risking the funds and can only be yes when the exchange is still live and runs or when u make withdraw and it hit the wallet u sent to , that is when u have the funds.
2) decentralized exchange are the type of exchange that u have 100% access to yr funds and can sleep with yr eyes close cos yr funds are save and u are in control no matter what.
But most of the decentralized exchange we have now are not well built and the interface are not that user friendly so we still need better ones in future cos decentralized exchange is the best and will soon takes over the market if we have better one running and in future I believe we soon get there.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
May 21, 2018, 08:13:58 AM
I still prefer local exchange because from there I can cash my crypto coin to my local currency. But as for trading I will choose exchange that have huge volume such as Binance and Okex.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 08:09:29 AM
Crypto-currencies gradually take more confident positions in the world of finance, attracting the attention of more and more people and organizations. Very many enterprising persons have already managed to earn a lot on various operations with crypto-currencies: mining, purchase-sale on stock exchanges and in special exchangers. Today there are a lot of exchangers on the Internet, in which it is sometimes difficult to navigate not only the beginner, but also an experienced crypto player. The monitoring of each individual exchange or exchanger is quite tedious. In this case, an online service called BestChange (bestchange.ru) will come to the rescue. This service is a table with up-to-date information on exchange rates for the twenty most popular destinations. Having chosen the necessary currency pair, you will immediately see, for example, a list of the best exchangers working with bitkoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
May 21, 2018, 08:01:30 AM
Binance, IDEX and Mercatox.
On these 3 exchanges, there are all the coins that I need and I trade solely on them.
Mercatox would be in the first place if there were no restrictions on inputs / outputs, they are painfully low.
Activity: 103
May 21, 2018, 07:50:37 AM
IDEX - the most simple exchange, you connect your eth wallet with your private key and that´s all. Never have any problem with IDEX.

IDEX is an excellent exchange, I would add Binance and HitBTC
I've worked with them for a long time, there were no problems
Activity: 88
May 21, 2018, 07:44:18 AM
Binance obviously.
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 06:37:26 AM
Bittrex is my first choice and binance is second because bittrex have many altcoins in their exchange but binance have not much coins listed on their exchange. IDEX is my first choice for ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 06:22:36 AM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley

I want to exchange binance, in my opinion, binance is a good exchange, every coin is listed in binance, its price will quickly rise
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 06:14:19 AM
There are many exchanges that you can buy and sell your token or coins, but when it comes to buying coins or token my favorite exchanges are forkdelta and etherdelta where i can buy more cheap than the other exchanges. And when selling aside the required exchanges by the bounty, i used to sell my token on idex, binance and hitbtc.
Activity: 406
May 21, 2018, 05:17:02 AM
My fav exchange is Bittrex.There are lot peoples using this one.And daily trade voule is medium high. It has been a large site for your trades and I would definitely recommend it for good. Trades keeps running on and you would definitely find good trades at that exchange.
Activity: 294
May 21, 2018, 04:08:26 AM
Everybody knows Binance is the best way, after listing there we see huge rise.
And different Asian exchanges, like OKex etc, because of big volume
For new coins on Eth, IDEX is the great way, simple to use
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 03:40:36 AM
IDEX - the most simple exchange, you connect your eth wallet with your private key and that´s all. Never have any problem with IDEX.
Activity: 155
May 21, 2018, 03:37:44 AM
Favorite exchanger Huh

It soo many exchange but i love to ForkDelta.
That it same like Etherdelta bit it really better wort it than Etherdelta.
And soo many token in there you can trade.
You muat try it.

I agree with you. in my experience, I would sell my token in Etherdelta, but I couldn't find that token. thus, I tried to open forkdelta and luckily I found it. and I think forkdelta is more in demand and faster rather than etherdelta. it makes me pin forkdelta as my favorite exchange.
Activity: 224
May 21, 2018, 03:34:08 AM
Exchange sites in the world of cryptographic currency are very important for investors. The wide range of site coin volume is the reason why the commission is low and it is handy. By me favorite sites are binance and bittrex
Pages:
Jump to: