Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 44. (Read 4746 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 01:47:02 PM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley
I think these Exchanges are the best in crypto world and It has a strong popularity & platforms and it is the fast trading.

Binace
kucoin

Activity: 22
May 19, 2018, 01:32:17 PM
My favorite exchanges is binance because the platform has started to gain popularity in the [Suspicious link removed]munity thanks to its impressive coin offerings and insanely low trading fees.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 19, 2018, 01:27:42 PM
decentralized exchanges, but the user interface is terrible Nowadays there are new blockchain technologies are coming up, they are more profitable, fast and easy to buy !!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 01:27:01 PM
My favorite exchanges was no other and it is Binace and Kucoin.A lot of coins potential really in here.
Activity: 80
May 19, 2018, 01:26:44 PM
I mainly trade in Kucoin - a relatively new cryptocurrency exchange based in Korea, that has a wide variety of cryptocurrencies for sale. It has its own token similar to Binance known as Kucoin shares, that award its holders a percentage of the exchanges total trading fees. Kucoin’s trading fee is .1%.
Activity: 71
May 19, 2018, 01:25:07 PM
I love Coinmama, it is pretty beginner friendly and focuses on credit and debit card purchases. They have instant delivery and are able to sell Bitcoin and Ethereum to almost all US States, and most countries. Coinmama’s fees are a bit on the higher end at 5.5%.
Activity: 15
May 19, 2018, 01:23:10 PM
The coins and tokens that I have that got listed on Kucoin has given me massive profits like Telcoin and other newly listed tokens on that exchange and I'm quite happy on how almost everything on my portfolio has given me hefty returns thanks to Kucoin.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 19, 2018, 10:19:00 AM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley
i want my crypto coin to be list on binance, kucoin, hitbtc or bancor. these exchanges has a good background and highly secured. in terms of fee, and in terms of volume, there is no problem with these exchanges.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
May 19, 2018, 10:18:30 AM
I like Binance and Bittrex as they have large trading volumes and all good coins are listed there. Bittrex has more choices then binance but both exchanges are superb in service and support.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 19, 2018, 10:14:31 AM
Well of course in the first place is Binance. Convenient, fast, stable and rich in choice.
And as horse horses it is Kukoi and Okekh. They have their own tricks. For example, in Kukoin, the shareholder of the exchange's token is a percentage of profit every day. With the decentralized stock exchanges, there was no business.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
May 19, 2018, 10:10:49 AM
Probably binance is number one for me, everything is very convenient and easy to use and understand. I also think this exchanger is reliable enough to even keep my tokens there.
Every exchange is reliable until they're hacked.Every member said the same thing about exchanges before they were hacked.Get out of your lazy zone and move your coins from the exchanges before it's too late.

Personally, I would prefer decentralized exchanges with interoperability in different block circuits. There are some decentralized exchanges, but the user interface is terrible.
Most of the decentralised exchanges are open sourced projects which lack good UI developers/designers.They are merely dependent on the dividends for making a few bucks.Too bad no good company is sponsoring them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
May 19, 2018, 10:06:44 AM
Lately, there has been a lot of talk about transferring data from users to the tax office by exchanges. If the trend continues, there will be a lot of popularity in the DEX. It is not worth keeping all of your funds on the same stock exchange. Everyone remembers the story with Mt.Gox
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 08:54:13 AM
Personally, I would prefer decentralized exchanges with interoperability in different block circuits. There are some decentralized exchanges, but the user interface is terrible.
Activity: 96
May 19, 2018, 08:37:34 AM
Binance is my favourite by far.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 07:56:24 AM
i like big market like bittrex, poloniex, idex and hitbtc, that is best market exchanges for me, i like thats because security, friendly user and the transaction is overwhelming at there

I think bittrex is the best, also hitbtc not bad but very laggy sometimes, poloniex pretty nice and fast. And I don't like the idex after the update.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
It's an ocean of meaning and a wide jungle
May 19, 2018, 07:41:02 AM
My favorite exchanges are decentralized exchanges, there are a lot of them, but they are not so developed and there is not enough volume of trades, so it is often very difficult to sell something! I hope that in the future decentralized exchanges will be very popular! I want my money, they were my money and they were on my wallet, not on the purse of the exchange!
Ad much as exchanges like Binance,  Bittrex and other centralized Exchanges,  the fact that they own your private keys make me resort to DEX like forkdelta, Waves DEX and others. Anyway I'm quite impressed with a new DEX with the name Altcoins.io a plasma DEX. I think they are doing a pretty good job in releasing a sleek DEX with a good looking UI added with the security layer of DEXs
Activity: 85
May 19, 2018, 07:40:03 AM
I often use etherdelta / forkdela when I trade because it is user friendly.  There are cases however that I use other exchanges too. It sometimes depend on what exchange is the coin listed. You just have to make sure that you always logout and use 2fa authenticator to make your wallet secure.

Thank you for your advice! Smiley
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
May 19, 2018, 07:33:23 AM
I often use etherdelta / forkdela when I trade because it is user friendly.  There are cases however that I use other exchanges too. It sometimes depend on what exchange is the coin listed. You just have to make sure that you always logout and use 2fa authenticator to make your wallet secure.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
May 19, 2018, 07:20:48 AM
Probably binance is number one for me, everything is very convenient and easy to use and understand. I also think this exchanger is reliable enough to even keep my tokens there.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 07:17:20 AM
From now till when no one knows will my love for centralized exchanges quench fire. Exchanges such as Binance, Kucoin, Hitbtc and many other in their ranks are just more than good in every ramifications of their existence. For instance, unlike when a token get listed/added on any decentralized exchange, the value of the token(ICO price) on most occasions has been protected; to the end that trading can kick start with even more than the ICO price. I just love it more than anything. Also, the opportunity of securing your transactions on these centralized exchanges with passwords, emails Authentication and all is just too cool.
Pages:
Jump to: