Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 45. (Read 4746 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 07:14:55 AM
For an active and constant trade - Binance, Bittrex, HitBTC. For sale/buy new tokens i use IDEX, EtherDelta, ForkDelta and Kucoin. For exchange cryptocurrency to fiat i use Yobit. Different goals - different exchanges.
Activity: 606
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 07:05:40 AM
Bittrex is favorite exchange for transaction and trade, many altcoin kinds there and transaction for deposit or withdrawal are process faster than another exchange. I have use bittrex more than two years and until now I still active using bittrex for trade. We have many optional to make trade in bittrex because have many kinds of altcoin to trade and make many chance to take profit with bittrex. Another exchange give us hard for making withrawal and deposit our balance.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 06:54:58 AM
Our world is a modern system. Almost every person use cards, pay for services and many other things. The most important is to choose own system which show you modern economic in all world, provide information and help to answer your questions. I like ICO Vireo. It’s really cool project! Try it!
Activity: 22
May 19, 2018, 04:51:48 AM
My favorite exchanges are binance, bittrex, kucoin and bitfinex their interface are very attractive and users friendly the customer care also respond quickly in case of any issue unlike many shitty exchanges out there.
Activity: 219
May 19, 2018, 12:22:55 AM
I think I still like Etherdelta because there security is still awake and comfortable in transacting. hopefully etherdelta growing and can continue to keep the comfort
Activity: 33
May 19, 2018, 12:00:00 AM

I like Bittrex. I love Binance. Kucoin is a cool exchange too. Hitbtc is a shitty ass exchange. Coinbene is awesome. Same with Bit-z. Qryptos is just there. Idex used to be cool now they are just pathetic. ED and FD are exchanges full of crypto bandits
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
May 18, 2018, 09:55:41 PM
so far im satisfied with hitbtc, okex, idex and etherdelta or forkdelta, maybe many other major exchange who is better than im mentioned ilke bitrex, binance and etc, but im prefer with that im mentioned.

All of these except Hitbtc because of the fees.Like the other exchanges that you have mentioned, this exchange is also good in talking of securities and services but i will not recommend it talking for fees because Hitbtc is much expensive than other exchanges. If you will deposit you coins to their wallet it will change you a fees of saving your coins to them unlike the other exchanges which is free of charge. Then flat charge is much expensive too no matter how small is your coins during your transactions but they will charge you big so better not use this site except if no other exchanges that will taccept your coins.
Activity: 205
May 18, 2018, 09:43:43 PM
Binance for the wiiiiiin! Trading is really easy. Plus there security improves time after time. You can be at ease when your coins are in this exchange. And also the refferal system is really awesome. You can get a portion of earnings from those you recruit. Its absolutelty binance for me.
Activity: 22
May 18, 2018, 09:38:38 PM
Decentralized exchanges, easy to use, low transaction costs. Have a pretty strong security. Eg requires email confirmation. Friendly customer service as well as fast response
Activity: 238
May 18, 2018, 11:18:28 AM
Binance, bittrex, Kucoin idex,  y'all will be surprised why idex is there,  Mehn you need to know that's the home of nice gems coins before hitting exchange like binance,  it feels good spotting such coin there
Activity: 86
May 18, 2018, 10:17:13 AM
I will go with bittrex, its simple to use and user friendly. They have a new interphase that makes trading more easier. I love it.
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 10:14:48 AM
I think my favorite is kucoin because its very easy to use it and there are a lot of coin list in there and there are a lot of promising coin in that exchanges. another exchanges is idex because we can directly unlock our wallet with mew private key so its very effective and easy to use
Activity: 97
Merit: 84
May 18, 2018, 10:12:24 AM
Bitpoint. I wanna support the exchange in my country.
Of course, it is nice to support the exchanger from your country, but there also must be objective reasons for this choice
Activity: 113
May 18, 2018, 07:04:36 AM
In all Exchanges, I like most is Binance because many reasons:
- Registering your account is easy
- Fees are quite cheap compared to others
- It is really easy to use interface of Binance
- Security mechanism is quite good
- Binance has many languages for users
- Their Token grows very fast. This creates peace of mind for investors
- There are many cryto currency pairs that are convenient for trading
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 06:51:45 AM
i like big market like bittrex, poloniex, idex and hitbtc, that is best market exchanges for me, i like thats because security, friendly user and the transaction is overwhelming at there
Activity: 100
May 18, 2018, 06:48:46 AM
One of the best exchanges for me is Poloniex. A major advantage of Poloniex is the ability to trade on margin, giving seasoned traders the option to short coins. Although there are only a handful of coins available for margin trading, this is a very welcome feature that seems to be pretty rare to find in the current state of crypto exchanges.
Activity: 85
May 18, 2018, 05:37:34 AM
My favourite exchange is Gemini Exchange - exchange based in New York, US. It has low fees of 1% but it only trades three currencies: US dollars, Bitcoin and Ethereum. It also offers high security and compliance, top of the line cold storage system that stores information offline, access controls, and multi-factor authentication.
Activity: 87
May 18, 2018, 05:10:53 AM
My favourite exchange is Bitmex. It is one of the whales of Cryptocurrency exchange. You can do margin trading, it is so great for me.
Activity: 79
May 18, 2018, 04:28:28 AM
I would tell you about Binance. They have resumed limited user registrations which will be open for a few hours every day and for the limited number of users. Offers mobile app and probably the fastest growing exchange. If you need to pick only one, this is the best and #1 in 2018.
Activity: 504
May 18, 2018, 12:24:06 AM
the Exchange I like there are two Binance and also Bittrex. This is a great Exchange are both the most complete. In fact almost all types of altcoin are there.
Pages:
Jump to: