Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Exchanges? - page 47. (Read 4746 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
UniDapp
May 17, 2018, 09:42:17 PM

I like Bittrex. I love Binance. Kucoin is a cool exchange too. Hitbtc is a shitty ass exchange. Coinbene is awesome. Same with Bit-z. Qryptos is just there. Idex used to be cool now they are just pathetic. ED and FD are exchanges full of crypto bandits
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 09:39:42 PM
What exchanges would you prefer to see your crypto coin listed on?  Smiley
These Exchanges are my most favorite Cuz it is easy to use and it's given us a reliable without harmless.

1.Binance
2.Bitfinex
3.Idex
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
May 17, 2018, 09:39:04 PM
I choose binance exchange, i want my coins or tokens be listed in this exchange for the reason of high chance of pump in this exchange. The standard for a token kisting is very nice so you can assure all or most token in the binance market is a good one. This exchnage is full of whales so once my token is in there, it is easy ro set order and fullfil withib minutes
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 11:47:02 AM
We can see lots of exchanges now. My favorites are Binance, Bittrex and Kucoin. I have never face any difficulties with these exchanges. They all user friendly and easy to use. I think these exchanges have relatively good reputation.
Activity: 56
May 17, 2018, 11:31:56 AM
By and by, I am extremely absolute in picking the trade, if the trade gives me secrecy and an expansive determination of alternatives, at that point obviously it suits me, yet today there is likewise a high likelihood that the stock trades are awful at trading, making dividers for purchasing and offering, which deliberately exaggerate the rate of offer or buy. Be that as it may, I think idex and binance  is one  of the home and great market for trade if the coin is of good esteem.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 11:17:46 AM
I like Bitfinex,it is very friendly exchange with high volumes.Also I like Bittrex and Binance,there are a great choice of different coins and tokens there.Sometimes I use Hitbtc and Etherdelta.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
May 17, 2018, 11:13:57 AM
I like most of them Binance for it good interface and lots of new ICO coin listing. Also often use Bittrex for its stability and Kucoin quite similar to binance.
Activity: 210
May 17, 2018, 11:08:03 AM
Now a days one and only binance is rocking <3
Every coin which is listed on binance hit easily 40 t 50%.
Activity: 280
May 17, 2018, 11:06:44 AM
I like idex and bancor so far. I see many good exchanges that the tokens/coins I am holding has a high value compare to these two but because of their requirements asking private information I refuse to go with it. I am not ready yet to send my private information to that exchanges asking for this because of fear, I don't have enough courage to trust them though they seems faithful to their costumers and investors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
May 17, 2018, 11:01:47 AM
I really like the exchange of etherdelta, forkdelta and hitbtc, because the three exchanges are very easy and not at all complicated, there is also no requirement that we must meet first, because many exchanges that have certain conditions rather complicated from the minimum deposit up to need kyc
I have only tried Binance and I feel comfortable with there easy interface and safety features. I'm hoping I can try other exchanges (Bancor, Idex, etherdelta) to have better options in doing trading as I'm planning to focus on trading soon once I have enough funds.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 11:01:26 AM
As a newbie my favorite exchanger is Binance because its easy to use and the design is not complicated to understand. But I'm still seeking for other better exchanges..  Grin
Activity: 19
May 17, 2018, 10:52:35 AM
I prefer the likes of binance, kucoin and bittrex because of the high volume on these exchanges but most times ICOs can not afford their listing fees.
Activity: 218
May 17, 2018, 10:49:49 AM
I like the new updated interface of the Bittrex exchange, and their support service works very well. But on Binans more coins.
Activity: 73
May 17, 2018, 10:48:12 AM
my favorite exchange is : Binance Bittrex Livecoin HitBTC Bitstamp . among them , Binance is the one i use most . its cost is very low . the volume of transactions is huge .
Activity: 8
May 17, 2018, 10:41:40 AM
I think at the moment the best these 5 exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, LiveCoin, YoBit, Exmo. On any of these exchanges, I would be happy to see my tokens received for the bounty company. Pleasure the volume and convenience of these exchanges.
Activity: 114
May 17, 2018, 05:01:49 AM
When I started trading i use forkdelta and this is my first exchange site but now I use many other exchange like Binance and Livecoin, but they are not so developed and there is not enough volume of trades, so it is often very difficult to sell something! I hope that in the future decentralized exchanges will be very popular! I want my money, they were my money and they were on my wallet, not on the purse of the exchange!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 04:56:04 AM
My favourite exchanges are Binance, KuCoin and I also had a good experience with IDEX. I have just realized that I did not use Bittrex for quite a while whereas last year Bittrex was the exchange where I started trading.
Activity: 99
May 17, 2018, 04:48:42 AM
It’s good to take into consideration many factors (location, fees, currency, etc.) and look at them when you try to pick a good exchange. In my opinion, if you are concerned about liquidity and security, it is better to choose big well-known exchanges such as  Poloniex, Bitfinex, Kraken, etc.
Activity: 139
May 16, 2018, 08:14:03 PM
Binance is my favorite.Nice security and performance)
Activity: 168
May 16, 2018, 08:06:49 PM
I like Bittrex, KuCoin, Bibox, Binance, and IDEX (when there is good volume). I think decentralized exchanges have a bright future and excel when the volume surpasses a threshold.
Pages:
Jump to: