Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ? - page 23. (Read 4399 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
June 25, 2018, 06:35:06 AM
Doge and litecoin because they can be paired with any currencies in trading sites and they are also cheap this time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
June 25, 2018, 06:22:50 AM
my favorite coin Eos this is the good coin for invest or hold have good team so i think it will give more profit in future and i like to say this is best coin to hold or invest.
I also like EOS. I'm sure in the future they will have many interesting projects on their network. And now it's not too late to buy their coins at a good price.
Activity: 283
June 25, 2018, 03:29:32 AM
my favorite coin Eos this is the good coin for invest or hold have good team so i think it will give more profit in future and i like to say this is best coin to hold or invest.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 03:11:45 AM
ETH, ZIL, IPSX, LA, BNK, WAN
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 02:54:06 AM
My favorite coins that are suitable to be stored in the long term are Ethereum, Ethereum has a lot of potential in the future so I'm sure Ethereum is reliable and now is a good time to hold it because now the market is low.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
June 25, 2018, 02:47:06 AM
My favourite coin to HOLD is NEO, since I have bought it in February, when the price was ~100 $ and now its extremely low to sell.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
June 25, 2018, 02:46:00 AM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?
The coin that has the brightest future and suitable as a favorite coin to be held is Bitcoin. Yes, I trust Bitcoin because I am sure Bitcoin will develop until whenever and every year Bitcoin price will increase.
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
June 25, 2018, 02:26:57 AM
Now I am not sure that the market can go down. My favorite coins are bitcoin, ethereum, neo. You can start to buy them little by little.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
June 25, 2018, 02:26:36 AM
Current crypt currency market is bleeding and what ever you have right now need to be in hold and if you want to buy or invest now, yes it is the perfect time to do so and I would suggest you to go for any altcoins which is in the top 10 list of coins as per coinmarketcap to be safe and secure in your investments. These top 10 coins would definitely prosper good in future.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 02:21:55 AM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?
Coins that have the brightest and most worthy future to hold in the long run are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Yes, these two coins have a very good development and I am sure in the future the price of these two coins will reach a very high value.
Activity: 64
June 25, 2018, 02:17:48 AM

my Favourite coin (token) is Shivom (OMX) - i think we  csee this token in TOP projects 2018 <3
Activity: 266
June 25, 2018, 01:58:38 AM
In my opinion, the matching coins to be held are Ethereum and Ripple.
Ethereum's value is very stable and very much the developer of the Ethereum-based platform.
While Ripple the price is still quite low but has a bright potential in the future.
I'm sure Ripple's technology is sophisticated technology.
I'm sure both of these coins will shine in the future if you invested from now on.
Activity: 151
June 24, 2018, 10:16:26 PM
now is the right time to hold the coins because the market is going down and the coins that are very good to hold right now in my opinion are Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO. I think they are coins that have great potential in the future.
Activity: 67
June 24, 2018, 07:36:34 PM
Even though the market is hurting at the moment, I'm liking staking coins that give me a passive income.
Activity: 350
Swipe
June 24, 2018, 05:44:49 PM
I've hurt what Altcoins have done. But I could not take any lessons and I will keep on. When dreams are high, there is a lot of risk.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
June 24, 2018, 05:42:21 PM
The market  has a low market now so almost all altcoin is profitable.Me personally would go to Neo and Achain and other coins with dividends or bonus when you hold them.
A lot of coins was down so if you were going to invest choose the good ones which profitable. Holding is good just make sure you can earn profit since the value from the start is very unstable. Well, neo is one of my holding coin followed by ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
June 24, 2018, 05:27:05 PM
Bitcoin is down and the market is red. This is the best time to buy and hold more tokens. As the bitcoin is down then the one that I want to hold and invest with is no other but eth who is close competitor of bitcoin. Some thinks that eth will surpass the bitcoin. Maybe, just maybe this is the time for that.

It seems to me that today is not the proper time to buy coins for long-term storage. After all, you see the situation on the market - it is very unstable. The market continues to fall and cause losses to many investors. A few hours ago there was a pump, but I don't think it will change the trend for a long time due to low volumes.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
June 23, 2018, 03:33:28 PM
Bitcoin is down and the market is red. This is the best time to buy and hold more tokens. As the bitcoin is down then the one that I want to hold and invest with is no other but eth who is close competitor of bitcoin. Some thinks that eth will surpass the bitcoin. Maybe, just maybe this is the time for that.

.. how often did i hear this in the last time... good time to buy.. but the only thing whats happened is, that everything is falling more and more
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 03:31:46 PM
The market  has a low market now so almost all altcoin is profitable.Me personally would go to Neo and Achain and other coins with dividends or bonus when you hold them.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
June 23, 2018, 03:28:46 PM
Pages:
Jump to: