Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ? - page 26. (Read 4399 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 06:24:53 AM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?
For me in this unstable market i choose ETH and Verge. So far these two coins are increasing its price despite of the unstable bear market, i think it would be nice to hold these two coins in my holdings because im pretty convinced that it would go further in this coming months. Its my own choice, im not suggesting it to anyone, just my thoughts. Smiley
Actually the coin can be held to gain profit because this is not good condition of the market, big top marketcap coin would be wise choice. I choose etherium in first priority and Neo also is nice choice. Whenever bullish comes then we can hold the other coins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
June 20, 2018, 06:12:15 AM
I would probably pick even 20 top cryptocurrencies to hold them for long. I am sure that NEO (one of my favorites) will come soon to the top-10 cryptos. DASH must be there as well. I bet on these altcoins.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
June 20, 2018, 05:50:53 AM
As of today, my favorite coin to hold is no other than MetaMorph (METM). The price is very cheap now and I don't even mind if the price dumps. Do you know why this is currently my favorite coin to hold? It's because it has an amazing roadmap and development team who are working hard to make a difference. I'm here for the long-term and I'm not just like anyone else who quickly dumps it after profit.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
June 20, 2018, 05:31:32 AM
at the market downtrend times, i would hold one coin most that coin is NEO now Neo is available at the lowest price like 38 dollars accumulating Neo at this price is very good decision and profitable also
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
June 20, 2018, 04:39:47 AM
For me always i want to hold these two coins only. That is bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin is always a good coin to hold for short term and long term. But Ethereum is good for long term only. These are the promising with high potential coins in the coinmarketcap. Both coins are now very low price, so better buy these two coins now and hold it till its value reach high. Then only you can earn more profit in future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 04:31:37 AM
The coin to hold the best now is ETH, which is a popular coin in ICO programs, which could grow to $ 2,000 by the end of the year, and now it's time for them. I gather them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
June 20, 2018, 04:22:52 AM
I would never concentrate only on one altcoin (or Bitcoin). The market is volatile, and each moment any cryptocurrency can start its fall. I guess you need to have at least 15 alts in your portfolio.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
June 20, 2018, 04:07:09 AM
If you look not far into the future, my favorite is EOS because now he has a lot of community that is fruitful over the project works and I think that soon the project will give a very good profit.
Activity: 266
June 20, 2018, 02:57:13 AM
bitcoin and ethereum are still the best assets to invest.
and for other coins that I really like to bear is flixxo coin, and ADA. these two coins are very good for you to hold
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 20, 2018, 12:58:13 AM
I have some quite interesting for me coins. It's Fusion and Enigma. I'd like ideas and teams. And I think it's a most important. Human resources are the key feature in the modern projects
Activity: 182
June 20, 2018, 12:50:10 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most appropriate coins to hold in the long run, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins I call these coins as king and queen of coins so do not hesitate to choose both.
Activity: 12
June 19, 2018, 11:13:45 PM
In my opinion, I will invest in ETH and BTC in this unstable market. And the price of them are not high now.

Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 10:49:27 AM
Sonder is my favorite
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 09:29:32 AM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?
Well, I would recommend ETH as I think that is the most suitable option for the holding and also it best fits the category of the long-term investment. This is the master of creating decentralized applications and the most reliable option to hold in the current scenario. Moreover, ETH is the second in the crypto market with a massive demand making its future quite promising, so holding it now would be a profitable deal...

eth is really good choise.
i am hodling mth and kin.

i expect a big rally from mth until eoy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 09:26:28 AM
My favorite at the moment to HODLing is BNB, ETH, NPXS. NPXS just won the vote on the exchange binance. Well, I almost forgot about EOS.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 09:08:45 AM
I think the most appropriate coins for the long term are ethereum, EIDO, HBZ. but I am very confident with ethereum because now the most transaction is ethereum
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 08:45:22 AM
My favourite coin for hold now in crypto are bitcoin and ethereum because I am sure of their potentials and that even if the market fluctuates and later recover, they have good potentials to rise fast and higher than other crypto and can yield big profits.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 19, 2018, 05:35:50 AM
For me i go for DENT, if you will be checking it's app on playstore right now it's now on the TOP to think that way back then it really has no value but now it is really stable on green. As a matter of fact i've bought again on dip, the first time i've bought it really gives me a good multiplier, I believe i sell on times 30 to 35 i guess. Now i've secure a lot of it hoping for it to reach another ATH versus the last year.
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 05:34:37 AM
I would choose to hold the BTC, this is the most potential coin I have ever encountered, maybe they will grow stronger in the future, when I hold the BTC I always peace of mind, not fear of collapse and lost capital. Just be patient I will get profit.
Activity: 224
June 19, 2018, 04:15:40 AM
The longer they hold, the more likely they will be ETH and BTC, the two most promising and promising pennies in the future. If you hold them you will be safe and do not worry about losing money. I think the market is always fluctuating, but when I hold these two coins, I am completely reassured.
Pages:
Jump to: