Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ? - page 27. (Read 4399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
June 18, 2018, 04:07:46 AM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?
Well, I would recommend ETH as I think that is the most suitable option for the holding and also it best fits the category of the long-term investment. This is the master of creating decentralized applications and the most reliable option to hold in the current scenario. Moreover, ETH is the second in the crypto market with a massive demand making its future quite promising, so holding it now would be a profitable deal...
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
June 18, 2018, 02:56:33 AM
I think do HODL OPT Token from Opus is a good choice this year. Some things don´t work smooth there and can be better but i think they will hit a big
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 02:08:49 AM
Everyone has their own opinion and their own favourites. I would say ETH and NEO are both very solid bets for a decent price increase.
NEO is a non-profit community-based blockchain project that utilizes blockchain technology and digital identity to digitize assets, to automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts, and to realize a "smart economy" with a distributed network. Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
June 18, 2018, 01:22:59 AM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?
from my experience with the state of declining market prices. I prefer ETH. and I keep collecting it. waiting for next month there is an increase in market prices. I really like ETH to collect and sell it.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
June 18, 2018, 01:01:22 AM
Still btc and eth for me are best best coin you can hodl and for a long term if you wanna buy this coin and sell it too early then your wasting your time also I got my favorite PILLAR tokens for now and Im not giving up for holding this coin its for future generations.
Activity: 59
June 17, 2018, 11:04:30 PM
Im always HODL-ing Dogecoin just because i have a connection to it
Activity: 172
June 17, 2018, 11:03:24 PM
for me the best coins for long-term investments are bitcoin and ethereum because for me they are the coins that have the most opportunities to keep growing so they make them more popular
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"
June 17, 2018, 10:29:50 PM
Ofcourse Ethereum is the best choice when you search for altcoin for holding as investment. If you want to get profit in the future, you must be hold ethereum from right now, keep invest as much as you can because ethereum is the best altcoin for investment and it will giving you huge profit if you hold it for longterm.
Activity: 196
June 17, 2018, 09:42:29 PM
EOS
ONT
GAS
NEO
ZPT
Activity: 168
June 17, 2018, 08:54:11 PM

My favorite coins to hold in the long run are Bitcoin and Ethereum,
these two coins are the best so I'm sure holding them for the long run.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 17, 2018, 07:33:44 PM
If i have to choose only one, then definitely it's going to be bitcoin and nothing else. We have seen how bitcoin's market cap and price grows over the years and the demand of people is getting high almost every year. So if i will hold my bitcoin now, i believe that its market cap and price will even grow more than 20K$ last year.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 07:21:24 PM

My main favourites are always bitcoin and ethereum for long term holding. In addition to these, I think iota and neo can be good choices.
Well, bitcoin and ethereum are always the best coins for holding because of their popularity, market volume and loyal whales. They may dump but always expect these two coins to have the higher options for holding compared to other coins. I have been holding too much coins in my wallet and I think that I already missed the opportunity to sell them at good prices and the opportunity to discover other coins. I only hope that their price rise again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 05:38:42 PM

My main favourites are always bitcoin and ethereum for long term holding. In addition to these, I think iota and neo can be good choices.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
June 17, 2018, 04:14:36 PM
Oyster Shell and Pearl are the ones I am holding longterm, very capable team snd big visions, potential disruptor of several markets
Activity: 119
June 17, 2018, 02:36:46 PM
Well ,if you are talking about profitability.

Then i think that EOS is the best thing that you can buy to hold at the moment, because of the solid team behind it
Activity: 125
June 17, 2018, 02:01:05 PM
Right now my favorite coin is USDT Grin I think that the best strategy during so bearish market is to get out of the crypto currency and buy some stable coin.

Yes, it is. USDT is the most stable coin and cannot manipulate the value. I think some best coin is also the best to HODL if they have a lot of volume and market capitalization.
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
June 17, 2018, 01:20:30 PM
In this time dividend coins are my favorites, so i can accumulate more  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
June 17, 2018, 12:50:03 PM

Ethereum and Litecoin are the coins I believe to have the brightest future. Both have successful projects behind them.
Ethereum with being used as a token for smart, decentralised applications and also as a platform for posting new ICOs, opens new horizons in the financial market and hence make it a successful coin.
Litecoin with its blockchain of 2.5 minutes is widely used for making transactions throughout the financial market. The transactions are also secure and identity of the sender and reciever is kept private. It is a good coin and one can expect good returns from it.
Activity: 233
June 17, 2018, 12:28:08 PM
Eos, and ethereum of course, both of them are going to make more than x5 as soon as this shitty market ends, and i am going to be super confident on it after all
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 11:25:03 AM
My favorite coin to hodl right now is REMME .
You can only hold a coin when you have huge expectations from it . That is why i am holding REMME . REMME is still increasing in its volume and price and the process is going to be very successful according to me because many investments are going to be made on this coin . The coin has a very attractive project and one cannot beat the technology of security of this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: